Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Expert Traders, Please Advise. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Expert Traders, Please Advise. (160 Views)

Crypto Trading Thread For Novice And Expert Traders / Join Our Community Of Expert Traders To Earn Daily / Forex Traders Please Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expert Traders, Please Advise. by alfarouq(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2023
I got to know about trading from the movie billions. The adrenaline, the gains, the risks, it is interesting.

Lately, I got some money which I intend to use for trading.

A friend recommending forex trading but I am inclined towards stock trading.

Experts in the house should kindly enlighten on the risks involved in both, the Strength, weakness, opportunity and Threat involved.

How much in Naira is a good amount to start trading with, the right strategy to use.

Finally, I know movies are usually different from reality. Does the movie billions mirror the kind of things that happen in the stock market or not?

(1) (Reply)

5% Per Week, Playing Computer Games / Selling! 5besroom Detached Duplex @ Ikate Lekki. ₦170M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Aesthetic Landscaping: Adding Value To Nigerian Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.