Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How do I track someone without using the police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How do I track someone without using the police (912 Views)

How Can I Track Someone With Just Their Phone Number / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I track someone without using the police by shaqur231(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2023
How do I track someone who has refused to pick or reply messages
Re: How do I track someone without using the police by shaqur231(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2023
This guy I have known him since 2020, he sell empty container units. Usually I pay after confirmation from my truck driver that he has been loaded. But in January this year I made a deposit to him for purchase of a unit. Since then it has been a battle, he doesn't pick my calls nor reply messages. The said amount is N500k and I want to track him without involving the police.
Re: How do I track someone without using the police by Sirmwill: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2023
OP

Don't waste your money further

Use the Police lest you get defrauded again smiley

They'll just ask for like 20-30k and if possible as low as 10-15k

They'll help you

Its better than getting into the hands of an online scammer that will claim he or she can help you smiley

4 Likes

Re: How do I track someone without using the police by Fisiryorh(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hop into the nearest Aladura C.C.C and lay an urgent complaint....

Come Back and thank me later..
Re: How do I track someone without using the police by FODA(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
shaqur231:
This guy I have known him since 2020, he sell empty container units. Usually I pay after confirmation from my truck driver that he has been loaded. But in January this year I made a deposit to him for purchase of a unit. Since then it has been a battle, he doesn't pick my calls nor reply messages. The said amount is N500k and I want to track him without involving the police.
LoOk for fine girl to be chatting him up ,u will get him in less than 7days

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How do I track someone without using the police by Reelmii: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Use Google search
Re: How do I track someone without using the police by Angrygoat: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Damn easy,use online tracker.

1 Like

Re: How do I track someone without using the police by TsbAfrica: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
You can use babalawo
Re: How do I track someone without using the police by shaqur231(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2023
Angrygoat:
Damn easy,use online tracker.

Any app or link for that?
Re: How do I track someone without using the police by Karemarealty288(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
I have a magic mirror link....you will be seeing him like cctv anywhere in the world but you pay consultancy in euro not naira..... grin grin
Re: How do I track someone without using the police by Tookool(m): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2023
Get someone to act like a new client who needs empty container, arrange for a meeting before payment and boom you have him. Why don’t you want to involve the Police?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Jungle Justice Nearly Ended Up My Life Sometime In 2019 At The River Buruku / NUC Uncovers 100 Fake Professors In Nigerian Universities / Official Apology And An Offer To Vera Anyim By Pastor Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.