Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! (354 Views)

We Buy Abandon Website & Blog Still Making $500 Monthly / Learn Book Cover Design And Make Money On Fiverr (free) / The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by dayus444: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2023
I am starting a new, Updated Fiverr tutorial. Emphasis is on" updated" because I will be covering everything that is working right now on Fiverr. This is a tutorial you want to commit to with your full chest.

I have tutored and mentored many people in and outside this forum. Also, don't let the title of this thread fool you, there's no limit to how much you can make on Fiverr.

Who am I?

If you check my profile here on Nairaland, you would notice I've been here for a while. I started making money on Fiverr in 2016 and have had many accounts over the years.

I never took a break from the platform. Even when I ventured into other businesses online and offline, I still held on to Fiverr.
That alone puts me in a much better position to impact all the knowledge and experience I have.

If you are struggling with your finances or looking for a way to earn dollars right from the comfort of your home, this is a tutorial you don't want to miss.

Here's why you need this updated tutorial

Fiverr has changed a lot in recent times. Have you tried to create a gig on Fiverr recently and got the message "We couldn't approve your seller profile?

That's one of the numerous updates that Fiverr has implemented to improve the quality of freelancers pitching their services on the platform.

I will show you how to get around this problem, and get your seller profile approved every time.

Ps: The screenshots I uploaded below are just to motivate you and show you what's possible. It's not about bragging or trying to prove a point.

You can make as much money as you want on the platform and achieve financial independence in no time.

I want to know those who are interested and are following this class. Drop a comment. I will be back shortly for more updates.

Peace!

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by OnlineDude(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Following bumper to bumper....
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by johnez4u: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
I am interested..
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by VersatileVee: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Following boss
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by dayus444: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Okay sorry for keeping you guys waiting.

I know some of you have been watching this space eagerly and waiting for this class to commence. Well, the time has come.
As you may have seen in the title of this thread, it's a step-by-step tutorial on how to start making online as a freelancer using Fiverr as a platform.

Here's something you need to know though…

This thread is for those who are ready to open their minds and ready for new stuff (that's if you are hearing about this method of money-making for the first time). And even if you have been making money on Fiverr, there will be something new for you to learn here. That I promise you!

One of the reasons why I decided to teach this is that Fiverr as a system is dynamic and it's easy to get lost on the platform if you are just starting. And although Fiverr is relatively user-friendly, becoming successful on the platform and making good money consistently is not a walk in the park.

I have seen people asking questions like "I have been away from Fiverr for a year, can you help me find my bearing again?" Well, that shouldn't come as a surprise because Fiverr is dynamic, as I said earlier. They keep tweaking their system, including their search algorithm and user interface.

So, if you take a long break from the platform, you might come back to meet a system that requires you to overcome some kind of learning curve. Fortunately, if you are in that position, one of the purposes of this tutorial is to help you flatten that curve.

What is freelancing?

Even though this thread is about Fiverr, it's important to know that it falls under the umbrella of freelancing. Simply put: Fiverr is a freelance platform.

According to Upwork, "Freelancing is doing specific work for clients without committing to full-time employment. Freelancers often take on multiple projects with different clients simultaneously. Freelancers are considered to be self-employed individuals"
"Freelancers handle contract work on a part-time or full-time basis and often sign agreements before starting projects."

And according to Investopedia, "A freelancer tends to work in the creative, skilled, or service sector, such as in film, art, design, editing, copywriting, proofreading, media, marketing, music, acting, journalism, video editing and production, illustration, tourism, consulting, website development, computer programming, event planning, photography, language translation, tutoring, catering, and many more."

One of the things I love about freelancing is that apart from the fact that you will be earning dollars right from the comfort of your home, there is no cap on your earning. You can make as many as you want as long as you are ready to work hard and smart at the same time.

And one way to work smart is to keep updating your knowledge base and seeking new ways to improve your skillset and other things that directly impact your business.

At the time of typing this $1 is equal to 735, which means even an extra $200/month on the side could mean a lot for a lot of people. But the best part is that you can turn this into a full-time income, earning thousands of dollars monthly. You can only be limited by your imagination.

It’s also worth noting that all the things I will be teaching in this class are tricks and methods that are working for me right now and some other people doing well on Fiverr. This is not going to be some rehearsed, copy-n-paste garbage

Well, let stop here for now…. Will be back shortly

I’m sorry if there’s any typo anywhere in the text. Didn’t have enough time go back and edit.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by ArticleBeast: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2023
Why the beating around the bush. Go straight to the point

1 Like

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by Hustlingbee: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2023
ArticleBeast:
Why the beating around the bush. Go straight to the point

I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by Hustlingbee: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2023
Hello,

It's me, the OP (dayus444). I have been barred from posting or replying. Maybe someone doesn't want this class to hold. it is well sha!

I have decided to move the training to a new telegram group that I created. At least, nobody can ban anybody there.

Drop your telegram phone number let me add you to the group, or hit me up on whats.App so I can send you the invite link to join directly.

My whats.App n.umber is in my signature.

The class starts soon.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by Hustlingbee: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hit me up to get added to the class.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by coolyemex: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hit you up where plss
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by Hustlingbee: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
coolyemex:
Hit you up where plss

My contact is in my signature. Hit me up and I will send you the invite link to join the class.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by Hustlingbee: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2023
The class starts soon. Contact @ Signature to get the invite link to join the class.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by Hustlingbee: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
You can still join the class on Telegram. Hit me up to get the invite link to join. Contact @ Signature
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Start Making $500+ Monthly On Fiverr (free Tutorial)! by dayus444: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
The Telegram class is heating up. You can still join. Send me a message to get the invite link. Contact @ Signature.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business / ***Get Premium Ipvanish VPN Here! *** / Why Are Prices Still On The Rise Despite Dollar Crash And Naira Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.