Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect (29569 Views)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by gfelo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Let see the video, person wey dey fight war no get that chance
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by ElValiente(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122637153:
.......and Mr Zelenskyy just got himself some new enemies and haters for the rest of his life.

Henceforth you will see Mr Putin having some new best friends in town,
You will see some people I and telling him to put more effort in bombing Ukranians and bring out the whole country to rubbles.
Saying Ukranians are bad people that are supposed to be wiped off the face of the earth 🌎,
Only because their president congratulates Nigeria president elect.

Devil punish all children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
AKA, terrorist supporters and cannibals, no matter where you are from in Nigeria,
As long as you wish evil, deaths and sorrow for our darling country,
Evil will never depart from your household

No be curse,
Na FACT.
(Quote this post if you are one of them,
Awon werey 100%,
Enemies of the nation)

We Rise.

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin 🤣 😂 😃

Gbammmmm grin grin grin
I'm waiting for Isreal to do the same, so the children of hate can deny their jews heritage. Abi dem no be jews again ni. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Kokodeni(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
yinkus6750:
This Zelensky is truly an actor.
Instead of facing his war project, his busy congratulating emilokan of Nigeria.
Wait o, invites him to come and join in the war front ?

Now u see that the west are really not after the interest of Nigeria, imagine this mugu that was led into unreasonable war just to prove that he can align with the enemies of his brethren anytime he wants is also trying to put Nigeris in unnecessary spotlight.

I knew it from the day the Senate started discussing Nigeria's proper relation with Russia and induction into the BRICS that the west would use one or more puppets to distract Nigeria and also limit the chances of being a TRADE Nation instead of the AID Nation that it is today. If Nigera had long been in real trades and ties with Russia by now its supposed to be looking like a Japan of year 2030.
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by jogojogo: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
BuharisBoy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ukraines-president-congratulates-tinubu-invites-president-elect/
Volodymyr Zelenskyy, has gotten himself into a list of those that will be hated for life by the lost tribe of the Jewish Nation. That's good for him though because I observed that once they hate you, the better or more successful you become and when they start loving you, watch your back...trouble and calamity looms around. Congratulations Volodymyr Zelenskyy,

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Hallabee1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
iwaeda:

Someone we are not sure where he is. angry angry grin grin grin

Aje...

Someone that just got elected..so you expect him not to rest and think about the next move...

If na you, watin you go do?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by lereinter(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Zelensky will be cancelled online today

Food has come from obîdiots

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by viodemus: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
He knows the renowned criminal covered his tracks, and he is looking at the big picture, Russia and China are looking for ways to start putting more bigger toys in Nigeria. Saudi Arabia has given orders to Buhari and Tinubu.

Igbos need to keep organizing on the international minds everyday. We need to improve as a group. These foreigners will not deal with people that are scared or not organized. All igbo states need to work together. We have a unique chance to be economically and security successful. Let us help ourselves and our future. Nigeria is a bad dream and reality.
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Originalsly: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
obedience4:

Ignorance, yet Ukraine hosted most of Nigerian students in all of Europe
Have cousins who schooled In Ukraine, Nigerians And blacks dominates the Ukrainian schools, especially meds school.
I guess you still don't know that Ukraine amount to 60 percent of grains supplied to Africa

All you have said .... does any indicate that they love Blacks? ... or their money? Blacks dominate their Med schools ... is it free for Blacks? If Blacks dominate their Med schools shouldn't it follow that Blacks should dominate their medical staff as well?.... or at least have a heavy presence? Do they? .. are your cousins there as medical professionals?... or maybe they are very patriotic and preferred to return home and serve their own? Don't get carried away.... they do not like Blacks.
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
UKRAINE STAY YA LANE,DONT INVOLVE NAIJA PPL iN YA WARS angry
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by blackgold2018(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Inferiority fools… All up commenting

Why can’t him come to Nigeria and congratulate tinubu himself.

What an insult to Africa

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by glad7live: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mr president, better think of how to protect your citizens against the Putin onslaught than seeking undeserve relvance.
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by chaloskyx: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lol so how much exactly did you pay Zenlensky cause the entire world know this man is corrupt you can imagine a president who sold his entire country to NATO to be used to fight a proxy war with Russia is that one a leader? I know most Nigerians here would say its a good move but honestly to seek for Ukraine's presidents approval shows how desperate APC are to legitimize the stolen mandate and its okay INEC has declared you president i don't see why you are still seeking for recognition the court and judges are behind you so no need to worry but to seek legitimacy from such a man only makes it certain you are so guilty of what you did you need people to make you feel you did the right thing and legitimately won
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by haffaze777(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
President Zelenskyy is agbado man
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by DrMuzungu(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Id1ot Zelensky and a ret@rd Th1efnubu... lol.
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Harrynight(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
White folks always see blacks as inferior to them

If he visit the druggie here in Nigeria heaven will fall?
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Fearyourcreator: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122637153:
.......and Mr Zelenskyy just got himself some new enemies and haters for the rest of his life.

You will see some people advising and telling him to put more effort in bombing Ukranians and bring down the whole country to rubbles.
Saying Ukranians are bad people that are supposed to be wiped off the face of the earth 🌎,

AKA, terrorist supporters and cannibals, no matter where you are from in Nigeria,

No be curse,
Na FACT.
Awon werey 100%,
Enemies of the nation)

We Rise.

Amen to those prayers up there

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by basybasy: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jones4190:
Them go soon say Ukraine Zinolesky sef na drug lord
Obidientzombies will soon call him druggie
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by yetunsbay(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Obidafts won't like this esp The Amakas
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by cavreek: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
this guy is a big clown.
trying to sea how he will solicit for funds to continue his senseless agenda that will lead no where
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Okoroawusa: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kyase:

They have started cheesy

Thought you are pdp
Kyase beg leave my obembet alone. Na my new babe now
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Melagros(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
yinkus6750:
This Zelensky is truly an actor.
Instead of facing his war project, his busy congratulating emilokan of Nigeria.
Wait o, invites him to come and join in the war front ?
Don't mind the yeye leader
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Reflect7: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122637153:

You will see some people advising and telling him to put more effort in bombing Ukranians and bring down the whole country to rubbles.

No be curse,
Na FACT.
Awon werey 100%,
Enemies of the nation)

We Rise.

Very well said. I am Igbo and I agree.

If you hate Nigeria, leave Nigeria and leave Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Bigshots001(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
BuharisBoy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ukraines-president-congratulates-tinubu-invites-president-elect/

Kudos to Pres.Vladmire Putin.
He whom his house is on fire and decides to chase rats will be consumed by the fire🔥
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by OceanRed(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
meanwhile........
Ukraine will allocate 100 hectares of land in Kiev for a cemetery for its military.
"The Kiev council today allocated the land and, in fact, began the procedure for creating the National Military Memorial Cemetery in Bykivna. The total area of the national military memorial cemetery will reach almost 100 hectares," said Kiev Mayor Klitschk

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by uzhiyeka(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
haybhi1:
He's probably aware we have the largest economy in Africa and some of the largest worldwide and so would like to partner.

Largest Economy my foot. And Nigerians are living so poor. Or are you not aware. Pretty pretenders as if they are alright.
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by BidenDTrounced: 12:38am On Apr 21, 2023
We accept your congratulations....
Although we know that it's just tactical maneuvering to gain support especially since they miscalculated and Tinubu triumphed over thier preferred candidate.
Anyways Zelebobo, you're sighted, you got our attention.
Clapping my hands grin
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by facealone05(m): 6:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Akacollins7:
This one just dey look for friends by force by fire
So na enemies u dey look for sitting down dere
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by XAUBulls: 6:32am On Apr 21, 2023
BuharisBoy:

Diplomatic pressure has to be mounted to stop the Russian-Ukraine War to stimulate the
Ukraine economy and have a robust international trade with Nigeria. Period.
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by GoodLord95: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2023
Yes Tinubu should go. There is a certain area there called Donbass it is filled with enough gold to make his entire generation rich for life undecided
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Kyase(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Kyase abeg my obembet alone. Na my new babe now

grin I leave her oo
I don free her
Na better babe
Hold her tight

1 Like

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by iwaeda: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2023
adekolaelect:
you no see am you no well if you see am , Your wailing style will go higher which may affect your health negatively.

Baba Offa, ema je Kiran yin sile. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Okoroawusa: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Kyase:

grin I leave her oo
I don free her
Na better babe
Hold her tight
Obembet don't mind Kyase. There is something you said the day Tinubu was declared president elect and I joined you in that prayer.
Your comment was, " His government will favour me" and I said amen to it. You don't need to be APC to pray that prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Explosion Linked To Illegal Miners - Governor Seyi Makinde / Buhari Picks 15 Special Advisers, Writes Senate / Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.