Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Timeless Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Timeless Love (188 Views)

Top 20 Timeless Quotes From The William Shakespeare / Timeless By Ibrahim "Dreezy" Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timeless Love by Okikipenflames: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Timeless love❤️💔

✨✨Episode 0✨✨

Sam opened his eyes gradually as he heard someone's voice from afar. His squinted his eyes as he tried to make out the figure in front of him.
“ Sam, you’re sleeping in class again?” he heard, as he saw a short and slender girl with pink ponytail jumping excitedly in front of his desk.
Sam was confused , because the girl in front of him was Alessia, his best friend who had died five years ago. He looked around in confusion and saw his high school friends who he hadn’t seen in the past decade.
“ What in Neptune’s name is going on here?” he thought to himself. He got up from his seat ignoring the enthusiastic Alessia , as he trudged towards the door of his classroom.
“What is going on here?...Why am I in my high school?... Why are my old friends here?” these questions ran through his mind as he sprinted through the very familiar hallway. He stopped abruptly and entered the restroom (which was the wrong one apparently). He was breathing heavily as he rushed towards the mirror. He could not believe what he saw.
“Why am I young again? Why is my hair dyed ? “ he muttered anxiously as he slumped to the bathroom ground.
He tried to think back to what had happened earlier, but he could not remember a clear picture of what had happened. All he remembered was a lady pointing a gun at him and pulling the the trigger. After, the loud gun shot , he woke up in his former classroom. He could not remember the name of the lady but he remembered her last words “if I cannot have you then nobody can”
“Sam, I didn’t know you were a pervert “ a girl with long beautiful black hair joked with a grin, as she exited one of the toilets looking at Sam. Sam looked at the girl, with a shocked face .
How was this possible? It was Saby, his first love who also died because of him. There she was smiling in front of him. He looked at her speechless and oblivious of the tears rolling down his cheek.

What the heck is going on?
What happened to Sam?
Find out in the next episode 💔❤️

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writing / I Need A Professional Book Ghostwriter / Chiedu Ezeanah Extends Apology To Denja Abdulahi Over Defamation Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.