Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu (32246 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Aisha Yesuf Fires Back At Garba Shehu, Said D Government Is Down Already- Video / Be More Concerned About Human Lives Than Welfare Of Cows - Ortom Fires FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu by Espelbengz(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gen z generation and comprehension be like 5 and 600 miles! So na only APC candidates get inauguration on May 29? 🤣🤣🤣
Young Man enjoy your time here 😁
Xoxo I don Waka go do more important things 👍

stormborn28:

You are the one with comprehension problem.. If you are eluding to the fact that I'm Ellu pee it means you are either PDP or APC supporter. But it goes further to affirmed that you are APC supporter when you mentioned May 29. You can't answer comprehensive passage in WAEC. That is the fact..
Re: Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu by stormborn28(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Espelbengz:
Gen z generation and comprehension be like 5 and 600 miles! So na only APC candidates get inauguration on May 29? 🤣🤣🤣
Young Man enjoy your time here 😁
Xoxo I don Waka go do more important things 👍

Young man accept your goof. It is very clear to you now. It is the world of blind supporters you have found yourself
Re: Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu by Espelbengz(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2023
See under 35 calling his elder Young Man 😂
Social media no get respect at all oh..Elu pee see children 😁😁

quote author=stormborn28 post=122725396]

Young man accept your goof. It is very clear to you now. It is the world of blind supporters you have found yourself[/quote]
Re: Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu by stormborn28(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Espelbengz:
See under 35 calling his elder Young Man 😂
Social media no get respect at all oh..Elu pee see children 😁😁

quote author=stormborn28 post=122725396]

Young man accept your goof. It is very clear to you now. It is the world of blind supporters you have found yourself

A number on moniker does not indicate the age of that individual... So bring in something intelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off / List Of Lagos State Traffic Offence And Fines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.