Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients (683 Views)

Prepare For State Police, Lagos Assembly Tells Safety Corps / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos / Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by ubest1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Even in 2023 Nigeria police still don't know their job description, imagine our police is now ruling parties agent for arrest.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
I like how RRS and police told him point blank they are not after him or tracing him... So he wouldn't include that for Asylum Visa

5 Likes

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by MadamExcellency: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
I like how RRS and police told him to point blank they are not after him or tracing him... So he wouldn't include that for Asylum Visa

You deliberately avoided that he broke the police/civil service code of conduct ethics and rules.

I am glad he deleted the message after realizing the gravity of posting such a message.

3 Likes

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You deliberately avoided that he broke the police/civil service code of conduct rules.

Which part of the Nigerian Police Act was broken

1 Like

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by mycar: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
APC police
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by MadamExcellency: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Which part of the Nigerian Police Act was broken

You are a cyber thug hence I don't know how to begin to spell it out for you to understand but the poster understood the offense hence deleted the message.

6 Likes

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You are a cyber thug hence I don't know how to begin to spell it out for you to understand but the poster understood the offense hence deleted the message.

I am not a cyber thug Miss and it's mannerless using such words at a stranger, Bsc Computer and Information Science, Msc (UK) , Startup founder and director SolmusDesigns

I have a copy of the police act at my disposal and the PPRO handling the page of RRS has not communicated using any fowl words, even the current RRS commandant ACP Olatunji Disu I personally know as one of the finest knowledgeable officers, same coursemate as my Cousin

1 Like

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by MadamExcellency: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

I am not a cyber thug Miss and it's mannerless using such words at a stranger, Bsc Computer and Information Science, Msc (UK) , Startup founder and director SolmusDesigns

I have a copy of the police act at my disposal and the PPRO handling the page of RRS has not communicated using any fowl words, even the current RRS commandant ACP Olatunji Disu I personally know as one of the finest knowledgeable officers, same coursemate as my Cousin

I apologize for misrepresenting your person.

4.1 Article 19 (1a): a) Armed Forces and Police shall be non­partisan and shall remain loyal to the Nation;
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:

4.1 Article 19 (1a): a) Armed Forces and Police shall be non­partisan and shall remain loyal to the Nation;

Thanks for the apologies

On the tweet been partisan

My understanding of partisanship

partisan
/ˌpɑːtɪˈzan,ˈpɑːtɪz(ə)n/
noun
a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person.

RRS neither spoke on Hudeyens publication been sent by "Disobedience" and not work of his personal research.

Hudeyen's last publication was about the President Elect of Nigeria owning a diplomatic passport of Guinea and getting linked to drug crime

Both allegations are within the job description of the police to investigate and comment about

2 Likes

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by ubest1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
You right the police by this post already has bias towards Obidients which are also Nigerians

MadamExcellency:

2 Likes

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by AFunJar: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Lol… You claim to be all these yet you spend 23/24 hrs a day on Nairaland. Dey play o… Just dey play 🐷
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
AFunJar:

Lol… You claim to be all these yet you spend 23/24 hrs a day on Nairaland. Dey play o… Just dey play 🐷

I actually spend even more time on Twitter and tictok

So what's your point

My single trade on forex would get me far whatever it is you do that keeps you away online

2 Likes

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by obyrich(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Thanks for the apologies

partisan
/ˌpɑːtɪˈzan,ˈpɑːtɪz(ə)n/
noun

RRS neither spoke on Hudeyens publication been sent by "Disobedience" and not work of his personal research.

Hudeyen's last publication was about the President Elect of Nigeria owning a diplomatic passport of Guinea and getting linked to drug crime

Both allegations are within the job description of the police to investigate and comment about
The statements, 'So it is all these disobedients feeding you doctored stories' is what gave him out as partisan. APC is the party pushing a similar narrative in our political space. The implication of the statement is that the police is prejudicial. The assumption that Obidients, whom he referred to as 'disobedients' are the source of David Hundeyin stories, is dangerous for a law enforcement agency in a democratic state. We will understand if Nigeria were to be under a military rule. This is democracy and instutions of states MUST be neutral in their dealings for the sake of justice and harmony in the society.
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by MadamExcellency: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Thanks for the apologies

partisan
/ˌpɑːtɪˈzan,ˈpɑːtɪz(ə)n/
noun

RRS neither spoke on Hudeyens publication being sent by "Disobedience" and not the work of his research.

Hudeyen's last publication was about the President-Elect of Nigeria owning a diplomatic passport of Guinea and getting linked to drug crime

The crux of the matter is the use of the word "Disobedience" to show his disdain for the supporters of the Labour Party Presidential Candidate known by all as "Obidients".

He clearly shows a preference for the president-elect Bola Tinubu who was the candidate of APC after we all saw what happened during the elections in Lagos State where police were culpable.
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by AFunJar: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

I actually spend even more time on Twitter and tictok

So what's your point

My single trade on forex would get me far whatever it is you do that keeps you away online
Lol… Everyone is a rockstar on the internet
Dey play oooooo
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
obyrich:
The statements, 'So it is all these disobedients feeding you doctored stories' is what gave him out as partisan. APC is the party pushing a similar narrative in our political space. The implication of the statement is that the police is prejudicial. The assumption that Obidients, whom he referred to as 'disobedients' are the source of David Hundeyin stories, is dangerous for a law enforcement agency in a democratic state. We will understand if Nigeria were to be under a military rule. This is democracy and instutions of states MUST be neutral in their dealings for the sake of justice and harmony in the society.

Ok your personal assumptions are;

1a: The phrase "Disobedience" in the tweet

b: means "Obidience"
c: "Peter Obi Supporters"

In that case clarification should be seeked what their Disobedience means afterall they are recruited to serve Nigeria from all 774 LGA
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by ubest1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
I don't know him in person but u wrong here, in my organization am a system administrator with access to unlimited internet service, as long am in the office off/on seat my laptop will be online including all my app, seeing him/her online 24/7 don't mean his jobless

AFunJar:

Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
AFunJar:

Lol… Everyone is a rockstar on the internet
Dey play oooooo

Abi... Yet you seem to be the one complaining
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by AFunJar: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
ubest1:
I don't know him in person but u wrong here, in my organization am a system administrator with access to unlimited internet service, as long am in the office off/on seat my laptop will be online including all my app, seeing him/her online 24/7 don't mean his jobless

Oga… You cannot be actively doing something as technical as being a system administrator and still have that time to be commenting all over Nairaland.

Yes you can be passively online but not doing something that earns you a living everyday and still be dedicating time to something as flimsy as Nairaland.

Unless Nairaland is actually your day job which is true for most APC fanboys 🙄
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ofunaofu: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
angry
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by MasterJayJay: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Whoever is operating that police account must be into drug trafficking.
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by tinsel: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
OP, he called Igbos disobedients and not Nigerians please.
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Eastlandx: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

You have a degree and yet you are behaving like a thug?
Omo
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Eastlandx:

You have a degree and yet you are behaving like a thug?
Omo

And how are you behaving?! If this is how you were raised to interact with stranger

Shame!!
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by maivd: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Mr bsc,msc,wwe,rrs,btc,uae.....your questionable,unverified watered down certificate don't mean shit if your brain don't correlate. And from your response to the topic it clearly shows you lack deep reasoning.
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
maivd:

Mr bsc,msc,wwe,rrs,btc,uae.....your questionable,unverified watered down certificate don't mean shit if your brain don't correlate. And from your response to the topic it clearly shows you lack deep reasoning.

Inferiority complex makes a fully grown adult hide behind a phone to behave like a child and talk to strangers in manners questioning his upbringing

Well I know anonymity off you can say this to me so I let you slide
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by maivd: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Inferiority complex makes a fully grown adult hide behind a phone to behave like a child and talk to strangers in manners questioning his upbringing

Well I know anonymity off you can say this to me so I let you slide
Anonymity or not flaunting your watered down mass produced certificate don't count on this forum and I can bet we have well read and intelligent people here as well. Like I said your reasoning on the said topic depicts you as low paid,low reasoning fellow who just wants to impress his pay master.
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Ireportlive: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
maivd:

Anonymity or not flaunting your watered down mass produced certificate don't count on this forum and I can bet we have well read and intelligent people here as well. Like I said your reasoning on the said topic depicts you as low paid,low reasoning fellow who just wants to impress his pay master.

Atleast one thing my education gave me is decorum

If you don't have anything positive to say to people then keep to yourself rather than contact strangers who don't know you and present yourself in a negative way like a nuisance
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by maivd: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Atleast one thing my education gave me is decorum

If you don't have anything positive to say to people then keep to yourself rather than contact strangers who don't know you and present yourself in a negative way like a nuisance
If you can't stand the heat don't stay in the kitchen,someone already addressed you as a cyber thug. I wonder if this education you are mouthing of really reflects on your thinking. You come to a public forum,comment on a general issue which is at odds with the public,even the police officer you are salivating over his comment quickly deleted it,the police command condemn this same post. And here you are exposing your ineptitude and at the same time hiding behind your keyboard and your phoney education. I think you should get a refund from whatever school you attended.
Re: RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients by Comelysync: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
It's a fake Twitter account oga.. There is nothing like rrs1234lagos command II.. Stop spreading lies.

(1) (Reply)

New Social Media Law Loading... / Adeleke Floors Oyetola At Supreme Court / The Nigerian Army Propaganda Against IPOB Has Become A Big Joke - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.