Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! (1488 Views)

Yahushua Is The True Name Of The Messiah (jesus) / The Messiah (jesus) / A Jewish Rabbi Rejects Allah Is God And Accepts Messiah Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
Re: Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2011
Wonderfully said to refute that false teacher called Deedat !
Re: Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by Sweetnecta: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
You this grown up infant must be a hand to the woman who deal with the truly little ones and then she has to change scarf and deal with your overgrown body with pee wee harman's playhouse mind.

You are not as worse as you arab christian boss reading upside down in the video.

While the arab christian plays where Jesus is alleged to have said "I will send him",

he forgets that Jesus is also alleged to have said "I will pray to the father and He will give you another comforter. . . ."

between what what is making you happy and what I just written from John 14 verse 16 that must have snatched away that happiness, which one is a lie?

I wanna see you make your Bible a liar. And no disciple is here now to make the forever something fulfilled. So it is either its a sham or the Bible writers wrote the truth incorrectly.
Re: Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by LagosShia: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2011
seriously even bit.ches would do a better job to convince people than missionary christians and their twisted ways of lying.

they always have the way they draw conclusions and lie to themselves with such words as :"he said, so, "

funny!

they forget that there is something called "figurative"."Jesus will send the comforter" means by the absence of Jesus,another like Jesus shall come to replace Jesus and fill the vacuum.can someone please tell us and explain to us from the bible what is the meaning of the word "ANOTHER" in John 14:16?and please tell us who are the "two comforters" and how they fit the word "another"?also please tell us who sent the first and who will send the second and how?

John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--

by the way thanks for giving publicity to late Sheikh Ahmad Deedat (may his soul rest in perfect peace).it would make people want to know more about him and how he successfully demolished christianity in its 1001 sects and denominations.people just need to make a quick search on youtube and watch his videos.
Re: Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by skntruth: 12:51am On Nov 13, 2011
The Bible makes it very clear who the promised One, the Comforter, is that Jesus promised to send to his disciples (and all whom believe on Jesus) once Jesus left Earth.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
(John 14:16)

First, it shall be known that Jesus was not talking about Muhammed in John 14:16 simply from the words "he may abide with you for ever"; we all know that Muhammed is dead (Muhammed can't abide with you forever if he is dead) so he clearly is not the "promised one" Jesus spoke of.

If Muhammed is not the promised one Jesus promised to send, then who is? Lets see what the Bible says,

The following verse, Jesus continued to say (John 14:17) "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." We know Muhammed was not born at the time Jesus said this, so it is impossible for Muhammed to be the one that "dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." Also, this Comforter is called the Spirit of truth. Muhammed was just a man like any other man (Surah 18:110). As a man, he could not also be the Spirit of truth.

The Bible clearly tells us who the Promised One is: "But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified." (John 7:39)

The Spirit is the Spirit of God, also known as the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit is not human. You cannot see the Holy Spirit just like you can't see the wind that cause the leaves in a tree to move side to side. Notice how Jesus breathed on the disciples and told them to receive the Holy Ghost (the Holy Ghost is like the wind; you cannot see it and Jesus gave an example of this by breathing his breath on the people. Just like you can't see breath, you can't see the Holy Spirit). "And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost" (John 20:22).

In the book of Acts, it tells of how the Apostles were filled with the Holy Spirit and were able to witness greatly to the people at Pentecost. They received the Holy Spirit after Jesus was glorified in Heaven. "Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen" (Acts 1:2).

"And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me." (Acts 1:4) The promise of the Father is the Holy Spirit, heard of Jesus.

Jesus promised to send His people the Holy Spirit who is also the Comforter. He did not promise to send another human as a prophet. Jesus was the last prophet of God. Jesus' message of salvation is found in the Holy Bible. The devil has tempted men with deceptions by twisting God's words and many people have fallen away from the truth in Jesus because they have listened to lies of the devil. The same way satan twisted God's Holy words in the garden of Eden and deceived Eve, the same way satan appeared to Jesus as an angel of light and tempted Jesus in the wilderness by twisting God's Holy words is the exact same way that satan did when he appeared as the angel Gabriel to Muhammed. Muhammed was terrified that the "angel" Gabriel was evil. He was extremely afraid every time the "angel" appeared to him. In fact, it is recorded in the Islamic books that Kadijah is the person who convinced Muhammed that the angel was sent by God. From the kindness of my heart, I must say that satan is still using his same old tricks and he did it to Muhammed. The angel that appeared to Muhammed was not sent by God, it was the devil disguised as an angel. My soul cries out to the people to please love God with all your soul, heart, strength and mind and search the truth of your God. Anyone who denies Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour is not a messenger of the One and Only True God. The Bible is where you will find the truth. Read it with an open mind and an open heart and ask God to receive the promise that Jesus gave us, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
(John 16:13-15)

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(1 Corinthians 2:10-14)

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
(John 15:26)
Re: Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by Sweetnecta: 2:44am On Nov 13, 2011
@Skntruth: « #4 on: Today at 12:51:25 AM »
[Quote]The Bible makes it very clear who the promised One, the Comforter, is that Jesus promised to send to his disciples (and all whom believe on Jesus) once Jesus left Earth.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
(John 14:16)[/Quote]Was there a previous comforter before the another comforter? From the statement, if it is true, yes. Is that previous comforter Jesus? It he was, we will realize the another comforter will also be praying type in character. If he was not, then who was the previous comforter? Please give us the name. Was he a praying, fighting, etc man, say Moses, in this case or any noble man like a messenger/prophet?
If Jesus is the previous comforter, we need to therefore realize that the another comforter, in his time can not do less than praying to God, leading a flock, preaching that people should turn to God through him, now being the only way to God, from that time on. If Muhammad [as] was not this another comforter, who was the another comforter?

[QUote]First, it shall be known that Jesus was not talking about Muhammed in John 14:16 simply from the words "he may abide with you for ever"; we all know that Muhammed is dead (Muhammed can't abide with you forever if he is dead) so he clearly is not the "promised one" Jesus spoke of. [/Quote]the may before the abiding shows that Jesus does not know what the future will be, if that was what he said. Just as he was not sure of things about himself, how can he know the nature of the another comforter, since God Almighty is All Knowing? But Moses abides still with the Jews. Jesus abodes with you, even though you don't know him except through the Gospel. If Moses and Jesus abide still, why do you think that Muhammad [as] has to be here before he abides? If I say "the prophet" or "the messenger", even you know that he was the man I am speaking about. Why are you trying to be so mischievous?

[Quote]If Muhammed is not the promised one Jesus promised to send, then who is? Lets see what the Bible says,

The following verse, Jesus continued to say (John 14:17) "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." We know Muhammed was not born at the time Jesus said this, so it is impossible for Muhammed to be the one that "dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."[/Quote]Obviously Jesus must have told his disciples something of this another comforter, say his characteristics, and job descriptions. He may not have told the public, hence they know him, dwelleth in them, etc. But I do hope you will describe the job of the another comforter, who is unseen, at the time Jesus was speaking about him? I will be disappointed in you if you didn't outline what the another comforter was supposed to do, and with who and no other, and how Muhammad [as] didn't pass that muster and somebody or something else did.

[Quote] Also, this Comforter is called the Spirit of truth. Muhammed was just a man like any other man (Surah 18:110). As a man, he could not also be the Spirit of truth.[/QUote]Did the bible speak about a true prophet of God being a true spirit or spirit of truth from God, and a false prophet is a false spirit and not from God. How did Jesus say that you will know a true spirit from God, except that such a spirit, as a prophet of God will say Jesus is the christ, messiah, anointed? But Jesus was a man like any other man. Even then, he was sent to man like him. So was Moses. So was Muhammad [as]. Was anyone of them sent to the Angel to deliver message and call the Angel to the worship of One God? No. Each was sent to the man in his time, even man in his community.

[Quote]The Bible clearly tells us who the Promised One is: "But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified." (John 7:39)[/Quote]Before this, we should know that others have received and even the holy ghost lived in them. John was a good example and his was from the womb, even. Which holy ghost did John have something of it, when he was in his mother's womb, if the another comforter was the holy ghost that was not yet given, according to John 7;39? Are there previous holy ghost and we are expecting another holy ghost which you clearly characterized as another comforter here? I do want to know the truth, because the spirit of must be presented directly without ambiguity.
Re: Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by Sweetnecta: 3:25am On Nov 13, 2011
[Quote]The Spirit is the Spirit of God, also known as the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit is not human. You cannot see the Holy Spirit just like you can't see the wind that cause the leaves in a tree to move side to side. Notice how Jesus breathed on the disciples and told them to receive the Holy Ghost (the Holy Ghost is like the wind; you cannot see it and Jesus gave an example of this by breathing his breath on the people. Just like you can't see breath, you can't see the Holy Spirit). "And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost" (John 20:22).[/Quote]If they already have the holy ghost because Jesus breathed it out on them, why saying they will have another one? How many holy ghost are there, mr. skntruth and any christian who care to explain this obvious confusion? I am certain God is not the Author of this confusion on the this matter. Yet it is on the pages of the Bible. is the Bible word of God? This is a million dollar question.

[Quote]In the book of Acts, it tells of how the Apostles were filled with the Holy Spirit and were able to witness greatly to the people at Pentecost. They received the Holy Spirit after Jesus was glorified in Heaven. "Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen" (Acts 1:2).[/Quote]The apostles used to be disciples, right? One of them is dead, so we now have 11 apostles who were authentic disciples of Jesus. I will come back to these 11 later. But were the 11 supposed to be the one witnessing or it was the Another comforter who was supposed to be making audible speech for people to hear. To hear instruction from him of what he, the another comforter was exactly hearing from God, just like Jesus heard from God and merely repeat it. I am certain you will not be able to accurately tell us or point us to a book where the commandments delivered by the holy ghost can be found, just like you can not tell us what Jesus actually said and did on earth. You know why you cant do either? it is because you have compromised what each of them came with. You have elevated the former, Jesus to God, erroneously, and you have changed the character and name of the later, to non audible and unseen entity, whereas he was supposed to be human taking commandments from God without adding or subtracting, all in audible voice.
Does Jesus have the power to send the spirit of God on an errant, so much so that he was passing commandments to him to deliver it to man? Is that actually sending Yahweh on an errant?

[Quote]"And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me." (Acts 1:4) The promise of the Father is the Holy Spirit, heard of Jesus.[/Quote]But above, you said Jesus send his commandment to the holy spirit/ghost who delivered it to the disciples of 11/apostles Jesus chose. How is Jesus not sending the father on an errant here? Please explain, because all you said here is that Jesus was sent on an errand by God, Jesus turned around and sent God on an errand, God being the Holy Spirit/Ghost here? Is that about right? I am wondering if you forgot what the Holy Ghost/Spirit was supposed to do, according to Jesus, because you have not even touched on it/them? Are you answering that below, or you are scared of telling us what they were? Alhamdulillah. It is on the pages of the Bible to be copied.
Re: Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by Sweetnecta: 3:54am On Nov 13, 2011
[Quote]Jesus promised to send His people the Holy Spirit who is also the Comforter. He did not promise to send another human as a prophet. Jesus was the last prophet of God. Jesus' message of salvation is found in the Holy Bible. The devil has tempted men with deceptions by twisting God's words and many people have fallen away from the truth in Jesus because they have listened to lies of the devil. The same way satan twisted God's Holy words in the garden of Eden and deceived Eve, the same way satan appeared to Jesus as an angel of light and tempted Jesus in the wilderness by twisting God's Holy words is the exact same way that satan did when he appeared as the angel Gabriel to Muhammed. Muhammed was terrified that the "angel" Gabriel was evil. He was extremely afraid every time the "angel" appeared to him. In fact, it is recorded in the Islamic books that Kadijah is the person who convinced Muhammed that the angel was sent by God. From the kindness of my heart, I must say that satan is still using his same old tricks and he did it to Muhammed. The angel that appeared to Muhammed was not sent by God, it was the devil disguised as an angel. My soul cries out to the people to please love God with all your soul, heart, strength and mind and search the truth of your God. Anyone who denies Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour is not a messenger of the One and Only True God. The Bible is where you will find the truth. Read it with an open mind and an open heart and ask God to receive the promise that Jesus gave us, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All[b] things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.[/b]
(John 16:13-15)[/Quote]My question is this, tell me which one of these did the Holy ghost/spirit fulfilled? How did the instruction and description of the another comforter as the spirit of truth fits the Holy Spirit, which is God Himself, as I read it from your Bible and how does the action of the Holy Spirit, if it is meant for the Disciples on the day of Pentecost has anything to do with later generations, specifically the christians? The christians do claim the holy spirit/ghost still work the crowd among them. If this is true, what Jesus said was not true therefore. A speech was going to be made, if its pen and teller act we are going to use out of Sin city, it will not be the one that is not talking that will give the speech. Speech is always audible, not without sound. I have read the above with an open mind. I have found it wanting. I say this is injustice, specifically against Jesus who didnt have anything to do with Christianity and a completely slave of his Lord. Muhammad [as] is waxing greatly, as a messenger in the eyes of those who follow what he was given. It was not expected that everyone will become Muslim of Muhammad. Even the jews, some rejected Moses, the reason they built for themselves a yahweh, a i am, of golden calf.

[Quote]But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: [/b]for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. [b]But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(1 Corinthians 2:10-14)[/Quote]I searched and searched and I didn't see what the holy spirit told them. Then I read this, from Paul; the man who was not a disciple. How can I believe such a man? a man described as a liar, even by his own lips. A killer from before. A leopard who merely changed its hunting ground, not its spots.

[Quote]But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
(John 15:26)[/Quote]Who testified that Jesus son of Mary was the anointed/christ/messiah, but Muhammad [as]? If you didn't know, now you know. Read the Quran and tell me if it was not declared Jesus was the anointed.
Re: Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by Sweetnecta: 4:32am On Nov 13, 2011
[Quote]Read it with an open mind and an open heart[/Quote]the nameless christian writer asked that we read his piece with open mind and open heart, while he wrote this very piece with the mind and heart that are completely close shot. If you ask something of people, unless you are God Who can absolutely commands, you must be subjected to your own rule. When you do not, doing do as i say not as i do, you will looked at as a complete hypocrite. The christian writer did not follow his own rule, because he should asking himself, if the another comforter was supposed to speak to human beings, he cant do it telepathically. He must do it by audible voice, especially if it is true that Jesus said the another comforter will hear from God and will speak what he heard to man.

This alone, without going to other aspect of the functions of the another comforter is enough to dismiss the claim that it is God Himself Who came as the errand entity from Jesus.

Didn't the Bible say that Yahweh spoke in audible voice at the time of the coming of age ceremony conducted upon Jesus by John, who was not a christian, initiating Jesus to the religion that he practiced?

Pure questions that demand direct answers. I can assure you folks, there will be confusion when they try to address them. Watch. If davidylan approaches it, it will be a major confusion. I expect much grinning from Frosbel, if he attempts to diffuse them, instead of answering them.
Re: Ahmed Dedat Actually Believed That Messiah Jesus Was The Allah Of Muhammad ! by KasimuMusa: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Let me reply to your claims ��.
�. Your claims: the world will not see him

� He will dwell in you�.

Let me reply to your claims�.
1. The world will not see him is in a parable metaphorical which means the world will not accept him�Cos even the holy spirit was seen According to matthew 3:16-17 it is a dove�.

2�he will be in you: in John 17:21,John 14:20,John 15:3� Jesus said I am in the disciples and the disciples are in me�. So SAME WAY HOW JESUS DWELL IN THE DISCIPLES � IT IS SAME WAY THE COMFORTER WILL DWELL IN YOU.

ANY ISSUES??�� Remember John 14:26 Contradict john 16:7

And who is sending the comforter.john 16:7 click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_JfVY2inq0

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Pastor E.a. Adeboye And Pastor W.f. Kumuyi / A Nairalander's Experience At Synagogue Church - Elijah78 / Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.