Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku (5411 Views)

MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has blasted the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Bola Tinubu, over his recent declaration on rehabilitating ‘Yahoo Boys’.
Odogwublog recalls that Tinubu while speaking to supporters in Edo State on Thursday, said his administration would “turn so-called yahoo-yahoo boys into manufacturing and creation of chips….”

Speaking in a statement by Phrank Shaibu, his special assistant on public communications, Atiku said Tinubu was frustrated.

Atiku said while serving as DeputyDirector of Customs in charge of Enforcement and Drugs, Tinubu alongside two notorious kingpins, Muiz Akande and Abiodun Agbele were stopped from bringing hard drugs into the country.

ALSO READ Can Buhari new gate keeper justify the President and Nigerians’ expectations?
The former vice president added that Bola Tinubu should remove the log in his eyes before trying to remove the speck in the eyes of others.

He said: “The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, produced another comedy skit at the APC Presidential rally in Benin City on Thursday when he promised to turn “the so-called Yahoo boys in Edo State to “experts in manufacturing and creation of chips.”

“Tinubu’s frustration is quite understandable given the fact that in 1989 while Atiku, a Federal officer, was serving as the Deputy Director of Customs in charge of Enforcement and Drugs and was protecting the country’s borders from smugglers and drug dealers, Tinubu was in bed with two notorious drug kingpins, Muiz Akande and Abiodun Agbele.

“In a bid to protect their reputation, Mobil representatives told US authorities that even though Tinubu was a treasurer, he had no direct access to the company’s cash and thus could not deposit funds on behalf of the firm. Till date Tinubu , the man Governor Wike and his friends have in their parochial interest signed up to support as President, has not been able to explain to any human being how he was able to save over $1.8 million from his monthly pay of $2, 400. Luckily for him, he was able to negotiate a deal with the US government which saw him forfeit over $460,000 in cash.

“Tinubu should hide his face in shame rather than try to pontificate about morality. How can he even be talking about reforming Yahoo boys in Edo State given his dark past with US authorities? He should remove the log in his eyes before trying to remove the speck in the eyes of others.”

https://www.odogwublog.com/i-once-barred-tinubu-from-moving-cocaine-to-nigeria-atiku/

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Synty00: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Cool
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by funshint(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Na now e just dey talk that...he should come and answer his SPV allegations. *But I'm not sure Atiku will say something like this....this is certainly an Ipob fabrication.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
funshint:
Na now e just dey talk that...he should come and answer his SPV allegations. *But I'm not sure Atiku will say something like this....this is certainly an Ipob fabrication.
Go back and read the link.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Newton2024: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
It was drug that first connected Mr Tinubu and Atiku together in the 70s and 80s. While Tinubu was a drug baron, Atiku was a senior immigration officer giving Tinubu pass at the border. They both invest their drug money into politics at the same time.

21 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Ireportlive: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
cool

Campaign after election

Oya sope Otilo... E don go?!

Do you think Trump supporters don't know he committed fruad?!

Do you think Buhari supporters don't know he is a coup plotter?!

Do you think Obasanjo supporters don't know the genocide he committed during Biafra war, Odi , Zaki biam , Ife Modakeke massacre?!

On each pack of cigarettes reads smokers are liable to die young, yet people smoke

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by tinsel: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
North4Obi23:

Go back and read the link.
So you believed this news?
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
tinsel:

So you believed this news?
What other evidence do need? Don't believe it you hear. They mentioned names, time and place it was said and you're asking if you should be believe it.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Supporters of criminals are beyond help. Nothing you say to them can open their eyes. They have already chosen a life of foolishness

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by EeyanMayweather(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Odogwu from mpummuri region grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
while
Ireportlive:
cool

Campaign after election

Do you think Obasanjo supporters don't know the genocide he committed during Biafra war, Odi , Zaki biam , Ife Modakeke massacre?!

On each pack of cigarettes reads smokers are liable to die young, yet people smoke

The diffrence is that Trump is facing trial in the Us while the rest you mentioned are walking free...
They is no justice in Nigeria.
If justice existed Tinubu will not smell aso rock

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Ireportlive: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
while The diffrence is that Trump is facing trial in the Us while the rest you mentioned are walking free...
They is no justice in Nigeria.
If justice existed Tinubu will not smell aso rock

Tinubu commited absolutely no crime on Nigerian jurisdiction

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Akacollins7: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
If it's true, why didn't you arrest him. This looks political to me
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Killerbag36: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

If u be thief ur mom will see nothing wrong with dat
Na same thing u they do
Bt I wish that for wat u said ur children like ur blood children will be an cocain addict for supporting this drug baron nd seeing nothing wrong so ur blood children will be cocain addict if u like u mention me I won't reply u I've said wat I've said
SO MOTE BE.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by KingKO22: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
IPOB blog 😂🤣😂

When you na go sue people Gazette for your religious war 🤣😂

Warn your mandate snatcher never to inpersonate our president elect again otherwise we will send him to MNK zoo prison 🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Newton2024: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nobody is more criminal than Thiefnubuu in Nigeria. He is too dirty to rule.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Pickmycall: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Tinubu converted to Guinea citizen so that he can have unrestricted access to France.Conman.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Flight90: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
See pot calling kettle black🙄
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Pickmycall:
Tinubu converted to Guinea citizen so that he can have unrestricted access to France.Conman.
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
See ‘sauce’ sef
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Flight90:
See pot calling kettle black🙄
Abi?
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Xxxxtentacion2: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

so drug peddling is not a crime in Nigeria jurisdiction abi..
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Ireportlive: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
so drug peddling is not a crime in Nigeria jurisdiction abi..

Who did he pedle the drug to where and when any evidence of him selling the drug, what drugs precisely

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Xxxxtentacion2: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Who did he pedle the drug to where and when any evidence of him selling the drug, what drugs precisely
shey you fit swear with ogun say Tinubu no sell heroin for Chicago...
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Mrtaye: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Campaign after election

Ridiculous
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by olisaEze(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
And he waited till after he had been declared winner to speak up! Why didn’t he add it to the suit against Tinubu & INEC?? Bros abeg go back and continue ur hibernation in Dubai, four years never reach, biko! grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Ireportlive: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
shey you fit swear with ogun say Tinubu no sell heroin for Chicago...

Se you fit swear with Sango say Tinubu sell Heroin for Chicago
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Xxxxtentacion2: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Se you fit swear with Sango say Tinubu sell Heroin for Chicago
oboy if Tinubu no sell heroin for chicago make sango kill me....
Oya swear with ogun if Tinubu no push drugs for chicago

(1) (2) (3)

Cyberattacks On Nigerian, African Government Agencies Rise — Report / Petrol Price Rose To N630.63 In October – NBS / Nigeria Not Generating Enough Revenue To Support Devt – IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.