Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File (41816 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by ogbe88(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
DeepThroater:

Go and read his bio.

Mental health is a quack science infested by Talmudist Jew rats pushing their degeneracy to the fore.

Mental health expert is synonymous to Jew perverter.

U talk without sense.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by DrMuzungu(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Possession of controlled substances, conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to traffick controlled substances, extortion, racketeering, grand theft, grand treason... a good team of lawyers could add a lot more.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by infofta(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I tot you guys already av the document u need and is everywhere on the internet which document u still dey find...

Be like say this election really confuse u guy's nd make u guys look clueless....

You are the one confused.
FBI investigation report is different from court order that authorized the forfeiture of the drug man's bank account.

Let me put it the way you will understand:
A court order different from balablu Blu bulaba

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by DLuciano: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Image123:

Which should clearly tell you to stop chasing shadows. Tinubu is not only tolerated but respected and acknowledged by the International community.
... chai! ...also among the disillusioned!
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by mercysamuelson(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
E be like say Jeffrey Guterman's mental health issue don revisit am. E go write tire cos America government no get time for such yeye letter. America go even issue am warning instead.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
DeepThroater:

How is this any business to America you insufferable okoro Congo Jew rat ?

How is this also not an effort by the agbeko gutterman Jew rat in getting the US to meddle into the internal politics of a sovereign nation ?

You insufferable and eternal slaves think Nigeria is a vassal of the US that you can get the US govt to interfere in our elections so as to get your OSU last hope into power.

You should continue with this your latest suicide mission for Judas .

At the end, nah una go collect breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.

Fools

I must confess, his request really pained you to the bone marrow. Don't kill yourself or have heart attack.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by SpartaOfLagos: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nice one
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by francotunsco: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ments don bite this one for America Aro!
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by Abdulqareem: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jeffrey Guterman, a retired American mental health counsellor.

Why would anyone take this ment serious

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by Yoighaman(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
abbey621:

His name was associated because he got involved with them, as an accountant and financial advisor he handled money from various clients. Tinubu was a party boy in the 70s and 80s, he was well known in Chicago and definitely had close ties to the big men back then who dealt with drugs and fraud..... In fact 70% of Nigerians in Chicago back then were mixed up in such things. The mistake most of the haters are making is thinking the U.S case against him had anything to do with him being a drug dealer, case was all about money laundering, baba was their washer nothing more, nothing less!

Thanks. This is the kind of mature and intelligent responses I like.

Even the guy I asked for clarification could not answer me in this way and manner. He stylishly resorted to insults.

I might not support Tinubu because of his alleged plenty baggages, but I respect you and people like you can make one switch sides easily.

Jagaban remains a politician even his enemies and detractors cannot help but respect and admire. He is indeed an enigma. He is a political maverick who is just in his own class.

Best wishes to Nigeria.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by holocron: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will Tinubu Carry drug when he already controls the largest economy in Africa and has significant stake in Nigeria and many other African countries?

How easy do you think is the drug trade anyways?

By all rights he shouldn't but...
a possible answer: old habits die hard.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by Spanki(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/20/american-guterman-writes-fbi-to-release

Why didn't the Albino write FBI about Donald Trump tax evasion or was he incaserated then?

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by luluman: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
inoki247:

Lol Wu needs evidence everything is already in the public na u people still dey cry up nd down....

And the tears dey sweet..
Ok, can you just shut up if YOU dont have any evidences.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol

American will not get involved in Nigerian domestic issues as long as it is not causing them a security risk.

OK, so, Tinubu will not attend meetings in the US as regards to world affairs ba? Just like his predecessor, abi no be so?
I like you because you know how to really deceive yourself.

I still day wonder as you take pass exam for university sha.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by candygist: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
When will they release this files self ?
Obidients ar just making mouth and noise. Ordinary file you people can't get from FBI and you claim Asiwaju is a criminal. Show us evidence una dey show us helicopter.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by FBS: 1:46am On Apr 22, 2023
Who is this again? Oh yeah, it's in the name.
Be like they don't have enough issues in amelika. smh.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by Eriokanmi: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2023
candygist:
When will they release this files self ?
Obidients ar just making mouth and noise. Ordinary file you people can't get from FBI and you claim Asiwaju is a criminal. Show us evidence una dey show us helicopter.
Jeffery Guterman who approached the FBI is an American ( oyinbo funfun balau) . Wear your glasses and read the post once again. He's not a Nigerian let alone one of the obidients you guys always attack even when they're less concerned with issues raised.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by candygist: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Jeffery Guterman who approached the FBI is an American ( oyinbo funfun balau) . Wear your glasses and read the post once again. He's not a Nigerian let alone one of the obidients you guys always attack even when they're less concerned with issues raised.

Shut the Bleep up. That nigga have been making mouth on Twitter ON, BEFORE and AFTER the Elections. Till date he haven't gotten the FBI To publish Asiwaju crime.

If he is that powerful In America why can't he get the FBI to do the needful concerning Asiwaju drug case according to you frustrated Obi supporters ?
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by Eriokanmi: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
candygist:

Shut the Bleep up. That nigga have been making mouth on Twitter ON, BEFORE and AFTER the Elections. Till date he haven't gotten the FBI To publish Asiwaju crime.

If he is that powerful In America why can't he get the FBI to do the needful concerning Asiwaju drug case according to you frustrated Obi supporters ?
Ha! E pain am
See as e attack me cheesy.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by candygist: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Ha! E pain am
See as e attack me cheesy.

You people don't know anything. All you do is come online to make noise, no single action. Before election, noise, During Election, Noise, After Election you guys are still making noise and thats the only thing you pple can do. By may Asiwaju will be declared your commander in chief and you will still make noise.
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by kk2027: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File by Bigshots001(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2023
blacknp:
Prove your case in court over an issue dusted & closed, you claim money was forfeited over 30 years ago?

only if these ignorant Obidients where aware that the constitution says convicted by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction in Nigeria, within the last 10 years?

If you like add CIA, and MI-5, no case. Surprised we still have daft clueless people like you roaming around the politics section?

Who is this homeless man insulting 🙁

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's 'strange' Pose - Photo / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.