Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How To Make Money With Bitcoin Cryptocurencies & Futures Trading. Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Bitcoin Cryptocurencies & Futures Trading. Port Harcourt (268 Views)

Free Training:- How To Make Money With Cryptocurencies: Location - Port Harcourt / Futures Trading Bot (first Of Its Kind) / How Do I Start With Bitcoin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Bitcoin Cryptocurencies & Futures Trading. Port Harcourt by webtutorr: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hello, have you been searching for how to make money from Bitcoin Cryptocurrencies and futures trading?
If your answer is yes, search no more. SERVER POINT COMPUTERS AND E-TRADING has come to bring to your doorstep a business training conference titled E-WEALTH CONFERENCE (HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH BITCOIN CRYPTOCURENCIES AND FUTURES TRADING).

This Training is in two phases.
1) The free training to enlighten those that wants to know how profitable Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and futures trading could be.
2) A discounted paid training on how to make money from Bitcoin Cryptocurrencies and futures trading.

The free training holds in our office every Thursdays and Fridays every week. You can come anytime you want between 2pm and 5pm.
Office address: Manuchim Plaza, Market Junction Mile 4 Ikwerre Road Port Harcourt. Just after Wimpey Junction.
Call/WhatsApp: 08065847947

Then, if you are based outside Port Harcourt, you can still contact me to join others of my students on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin Cryptocurencies & Futures Trading. Port Harcourt by Babakolanut(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
I'm in Ibadan,Oyo State,do you have plan to run the training via whatsapp? Update me on +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin Cryptocurencies & Futures Trading. Port Harcourt by webtutorr: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
Babakolanut:
I'm in Ibadan,Oyo State,do you have plan to run the training via whatsapp? Update me on +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com

Yes, I train people that are based outside Port Harcourt on WhatsApp.
Will add you to my WhatsApp group training

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin Cryptocurencies & Futures Trading. Port Harcourt by Subgab(m): 5:33am On Apr 21, 2023
Please add me to your WhatsApp crypto currency trading training,
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin Cryptocurencies & Futures Trading. Port Harcourt by webtutorr: 6:24am On Apr 21, 2023
Subgab:
Please add me to your WhatsApp crypto currency trading training,

Okay, will add you
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin Cryptocurencies & Futures Trading. Port Harcourt by webtutorr: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Have added you guys.
Message me to add you

(1) (Reply)

Start Bolt, Uber Or Taxi Business With Zero Capital / 4 Types Of Clients You Should Avoid, If You Want Your Business To Grow / Become A Pro Publisher In 14days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.