Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? (2763 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by HanisahZuwy: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2023
My period this month smelled so bad. What do you think could be the cause of this? My period has never smelled this bad. The smell was so horrible. Has anyone here experienced this? Please, what can I d, eat or drink to stop this?

Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by sleek214(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2023
STDs/STIs

Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by HanisahZuwy: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=sleek214 post=122650663]STDs/STIs[/quote Really? I don't think so though, because even people that are not sexually active do experience this too. It has happened to me before.
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by SUPERPACK: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Pictures or idontbelieveit.

Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by okunwaye(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2023
embarassed
SUPERPACK:
you want to see Pics of mensural blood embarassed
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Lalami3232(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2023
E dey smell like Akara before?
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Qatar2022: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
My period this month smelled so bad. What do you think could be the cause of this? My period has never smelled this bad. The smell was so horrible. Has anyone here experienced this? Please, what can I d, eat or drink to stop this?
Infection
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by SUPERPACK: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2023
okunwaye:
embarassed
you want to see Pics of mensural blood embarassed
Yes. E no go dirty pass shit.
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Nickymezor(f): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2023
You might have an infection

Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by MikeMicheal(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Just get pregnant.
Boom! No more menstration for next 9 months.
PROBLEM SOLVED.

OR

Remove your womb, ovaries and every reproductive sytem.
Boom! Problem permanently solved.

Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by padi94(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2023
Probably health, stress or you have picked up an infection, could be toiled or sexual or bacterial...
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by MechanicMike: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2023
Nickymezor:

are u a juju doctor? how did u no? AMEBO!!!! angry

anyways pleacse gimmmme yor nomba, am a londoner with moiney smiley

Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by OtuologyProf(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Quack nija doctors says it's infection.. lol
Next they would prescribe antibiotics to finish off your lifespan.

So you don't know that the period is a prototype of a spoilt egg(akwa rere ere) and can have an odour, especially, when your body lacks in alkalinity?

Prof. Itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Lvgirl: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Pablo wire wire has used you for rituals
You see Ur life
Cos of iPhone 13 pro max
Abeg carry Ur smelly pussy comot for Naira land
Everywhere jus dey smell now

Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Most Nigerian women menstruation smells like yeast
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Just get pregnant.
Boom! No more menstration for next 9 months.
PROBLEM SOLVED.

OR

Remove your womb, ovaries and every reproductive sytem.
Boom! Problem permanently solved.

Not exactly if she removes her womb that means the smell will be internal and it cannot escape
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Infection or too much intake of carbonated drinks, this increases your flow as well
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by HanisahZuwy: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lvgirl:

Pablo wire wire has used you for rituals
You see Ur life
Cos of iPhone 13 pro max
Abeg carry Ur smelly pussy comot for Naira land
Everywhere jus dey smell now
Why all these?
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by HanisahZuwy: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Pictures of what?
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by HanisahZuwy: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
sleek214:
STDs/STIs
Really? I don't think so though, because even people that are not sexually active do experience this too. It has happened to me before.
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by SUPERPACK: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Pictures of what?
The blood bank.
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by ufotty2001: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yahoo boys don use ur pant.
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by HanisahZuwy: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lalami3232:
E dey smell like Akara before?
A normal period is not supposed to smell this bad. The smell was so horrible.
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by HanisahZuwy: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nickymezor:
I'll definitely visit the hospital this weekend.

Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Generalwoodz(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
What's the name again? 'gynaecologist' Go and see one.
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by okoroemeka(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
MY God,this is graphic without video or images,only the imagination of the stench is enough to knock down an erect penis,
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by HanisahZuwy: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Generalwoodz:
What's the name again? 'gynaecologist' Go and see one.
I'll definitely visit the hospital this weekend.
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by xtivin(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Because you received different type of deposits during the month, that's why angry

Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
okoroemeka:
MY God,this is graphic without video or images,only the imagination of the stench is enough to knock down an erect penis,

Why should the penis erect when blood is flowing
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Chris2863(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Yes. E no go dirty pass shit.
please rest
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Iykoto86(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Quack nija doctors says it's infection.. lol
Next they would prescribe antibiotics to finish off your lifespan.

So you don't know that the period is a prototype of a spoilt egg(akwa rere ere) and can have an odour, especially, when your body lacks in alkalinity?

Prof. Itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology
🤣 otuology kwa.
Re: My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Iykoto86(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
okoroemeka:
nwokem,you wan lash woman with her menstral flow befor? smell or not .dnt near a woman in her period.

Young Guy Spotted Vomiting Blood In Broad Daylight / Please Help Me Fight Ulcer / COVID-19 Update For November 3 2021 In Nigeria