Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 (27609 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by prinsam30: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
PNomsule:

Hence the constant pressure on our makeshift defence line, only a matter of time before they fumble.

Erickson and case is not working Fred will do the job beta
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Omofaye99: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Eric just sinned 😠
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Demurray:

Daniel Levy should do what he knows how to do best by sacking coach after big defeat. It doesn't matter if the coach is newly employed.
You allow Conte to leave thinking he's the problem, you never see anything yet, European conference league , you no go quality.
Conte will feel justified

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by iykofias(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
oga u no absolutely nothing about football.u think eriksen of today is same with that of last 6 years.the guy is absolutely average now.he should just go and retire.he has no business in man u.i blame eth for starting him
k
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by helinues: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Brighton dominated the first half.

Utd defense is not bad but you see both midfield and forward, if not for the late first half chances Utd had, I would have totally condemn the Utd forward.

Dunk is at its best, he really shaped Brighton this season

The Ericksen attempt goal that Brighton keeper used leg to stop, my what a save was coincidental with the commentator... grin
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Omofaye99: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
iykofias:
Between Weghorst and Martial, really don’t know who’s worse off

Weghorst is just annoying
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by prinsam30: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ade1177:
Wait what's wrong with Casemiro

Is he tired of playing for united

Always provoking the referee to give you red card

All these challenges from the back is not needed
Ade1177:
Wait what's wrong with Casemiro

Is he tired of playing for united

Always provoking the referee to give you red card

All these challenges from the back is not needed

that's his job, 10 hang knows b4 buying him
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
N2B2:

Same thing some people said about Sevilla, and see how it ended. United never woke up. They won't win today if they don't sit up.

You fans should face the truth...!

Man United has gone as far as they can go this hectic season!

Top 4 should be your major and final priority at this point!

I don't even know what most of United fans keep griping about... You guys have overachieved this season tbh!

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Ade1177: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
oga u no absolutely nothing about football.u think eriksen of today is same with that of last 6 years.the guy is absolutely average now.he should just go and retire.he has no business in man u.i blame eth for starting him

People like living in the past

Even earlier this season He was good

But currently he's just back from injury and trying to avoid any contact with any player

He is intentionally avoiding players to mark

If only united has Bruno in duplicate
That guy shook leg into everything

Bruno put his leg into any players leg

Ericksen just looks at you as you run away from him

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Omofaye99: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nazgul:
Like I said before... martial is a goat. angry

What kind of goat
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by helinues: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
prinsam30:

Erickson and case is not working Fred will do the job beta

Which position did Anthony play in the first half, he's so lost today.

Why can't Fernandez stay permanently at the midfield instead of roaming around the field. Ericksen and Fernandez at the midfield with Fred should make the difference.

Rashford and Fernandez just dey fall like paw paw leaf in the first half. grin cheesy
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Omofaye99: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

You fans should face the truth...!

Man United has gone as far as they can go this hectic season!

Top 4 should be your major and final priority at this point!

I don't even know what most of United fans keep griping about... You guys have overachieved this season tbh!

Top 3 actually.
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Omofaye99:

Top 3 actually.

Newcastle is finishing third in my book! cool

Man United is fighting for 4th position!

The first team is gassed out... And you have nobody on the bench! tongue

Reality bro!

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by iykofias(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Omofaye99:

Weghorst is just annoying
but he gives good work rate at both sides of the pitch, Martial always strikes a frustrated figure
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by prinsam30: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Which position did Anthony play in the first half, he's so lost today.

Why can't Fernandez stay permanently at the midfield instead of roaming around the field. Ericksen and Fernandez at the midfield with Fred should make the difference.

Rashford and Fernandez just dey fall like paw paw leaf in the first half. grin cheesy

right from time Antony is not making any impact as far as I'm concern and u see that Bruno always playing everybody positions the same he was doing wen CR7 was there, nobody is challenging him in his position that's y he's playing as if he's god and the coach is so clueless to notice that

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by prinsam30: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
iykofias:
but he gives good work rate, Martial always strikes a frustrated figure

it is beta to play with 8 men than having ghost at the front
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Samunique(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
See the way this brighton team dey tap Man U ball !!! grin

I'm beginning to see this Brighton coach as the next Gaurdiola, maybe na him dey do the good work when Potter was Brighton coach, and Potter commot there come Chelsea the fowl yansh open !!! grin
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ade1177:

People like living in the past

Even earlier this season He was good

But currently he's just back from injury and trying to avoid any contact with any player

He is intentionally avoiding players to mark

If only united has Bruno in duplicate
That guy shook leg into everything

Bruno put his leg into any players leg

Ericksen just looks at you as you run away from him

ETH and his squad are just hanging on for now! Barely hanging in tbh!

They honestly can't wait for the season to end!

This is why Man City and Pep have turned the league into their private playground... They have ridiculous depth in their squad!
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Ade1177: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
prinsam30:

right from time Antony is not making any impact as far as I'm concern and u see that Bruno always playing everybody positions the same he was doing wen CR7 was there, nobody is challenging him in his position that's y he's playing as if he's god and the coach is so clueless to notice that

Bro it's the coach that keeps rotating them

And I think he wants Bruno at the wing to make crosses in for rashford

But yh you're right

Good teams have players sticking to their positions

Because a good opposition will exploit that empty space in the midfield and punish you
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by iykofias(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
prinsam30:

keep cr7 out, that one does nothing but tap
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by prinsam30: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Reality bro!

ur right united shouldn't be fighting for the top 4, they av no business in that position, Newcastle are a mile beta than United they seriously deserve to make that 3rd place
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by prinsam30: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
iykofias:
keep cr7 out, that one does nothing but tap

even with the tapping goals ar cumin, what can u say about ghost who is minus 2 in the squad

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Ade1177: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

ETH and his squad are just hanging on for now! Barely hanging in tbh!

They honestly can't wait for the season to end!

This is why Man City and Pep have turned the league into their private playground... They have ridiculous depth in their squad!

But brother

United used to have that kind of depth

Why and how so fallen to having elanga and Weghorst as only option on bench

Man city B and C team can beat united easily

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Nazgul: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Second half is underway... hopefully we'll seal the game in this half.
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Omofaye99: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Reality bro!

Thank God you said in your book.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by prinsam30: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Erickson is not fighting for the at all
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Nazgul: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
We've started wasting creative chances.
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Freakman23xxxx(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Use link on my Signature for Live Streaming HD English Commentary
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by iykofias(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
prinsam30:

even with the tapping goals ar cumin, what can u say about ghost who is minus 2 in the squad
funny enough, will pick weghorst over Cr7.
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Omofaye99: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
iykofias:
but he gives good work rate at both sides of the pitch, Martial always strikes a frustrated figure

I don't feel his presence on the pitch.
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 by Nazgul: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
What's wrong with our back line....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo / Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool / Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.