Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Freelance Writer Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writer Needed! (674 Views)

Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer / Freelance Writer Needed / Serious Freelance Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writer Needed! by Zahra24: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2023
Hey there writers, I'm looking for someone who has a great sense of humor to help me with reviews, blog posts and other content for a luxury watch blog, which includes brands such as Breguet, Omega, Hublot, Oris etc

You don't have to be deeply knowledgeable about the brands but a high level of attention to detail, Grammer, and a good ability to craft engaging content is needed.

Pay is fixed at 10-15k per article (usually 2k to 3k words) and is paid immediately your content is accepted.

Sounds like something you can do?? Great! Shoot me an email and I will send a short test article of just 500 words over to you ASAP.

Send your application to innovateibinghaanne.bda.ng@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Freelance Writer Needed! by Zahra24: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2023
And thank you!
Re: Freelance Writer Needed! by Zahra24: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
If you applied and didn't get a response please use this email address instead;

cindelmorgan67@gmail.com

smiley
Re: Freelance Writer Needed! by Generalwoodz(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
What's your WhatsApp number?
This is mine 0 ,7, 0, 3 6 1 9 6 1 8 4
Let's talk.
Re: Freelance Writer Needed! by Fab21: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
I've sent a Mail...
Re: Freelance Writer Needed! by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
I'm interested
Re: Freelance Writer Needed! by Seunisco: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2023
I hope it’s not too late, I’ll send a mail right now
Re: Freelance Writer Needed! by emmanex2000: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Professional fiction writers needed across various genres such as romance, thriller, werewolf, and more.. You must be very good. There are lots of works on ground. Application ends on the 28th of April.

Send a message to 07012809662

Dm with samples.
Re: Freelance Writer Needed! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 18, 2023
Hello entrepreneurs,

Are you in search of a content writer who can truly captivate and engage your target audience? Look no further! With my exceptional writing skills and SEO expertise, I have the power to transform your brand's online presence.

Crafted with precision and passion, my content weaves compelling stories that forge deep connections with readers. Get ready to unlock the full potential of your brand and witness remarkable results.

Contact me now to take your brand to new heights and leave a lasting impact on your audience. Let's embark on this journey together and create content that commands attention and drives success. ✍️🚀

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306

1 Share

Re: Freelance Writer Needed! by QueenEndowa(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2023
I have sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows A Proper Way to Earn Online? / Re: Classic Entertainment (Nigeria.) Ltd Needs Female Marketers / 1st Bank 3rd Batch Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.