Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,552 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Thoughts On Lowes Support Team - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Thoughts On Lowes Support Team (280 Views)

My Thoughts On Fubotv Support Team / How To Contact Wechat Support Team To Resolve Wechat Problems / Richard Branson''s Thoughts On Virgin Cola: A Critical Lesson For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Lowes Support Team by tot3ntanZz: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Howdy there! I recently had a need to contact the Lowes support team and I must say, they exceeded my expectations. The support staff was friendly, and knowledgeable and went the extra mile to make sure my issue was resolved. Hope my post will help you and you can share your opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Lowes Support Team by saintlowes: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
By participating in the Lowes customer experience survey, you can share your feedback about the store product you want to change. Lowes tries to listen to customer feedback to keep the customers' trust. Lowes is running their official survey at lowes.com/survey $500, allowing providing their feedback to win a $500 survey prize. Lowes support team gathers our feedback to improve the store service, maximizing customer satisfaction.
Re: My Thoughts On Lowes Support Team by joseph701: 1:12pm On Feb 19
Hi guys, I am the manager of Lowe's home improvement store in Mooresville, North Carolina, and we are conducting an online survey to our customers to know their satisfaction level as honest feedback to improve our services. Lowescomsurveys.page is the official website to take part in the Lowes survey, and please share your honest feedback to better out services. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Estimate On Phone Charging Business With Solar / Loan App Personal | Truebalance / What Has Happened To Our New Naira Notes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.