Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Do People Get Over A Break Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do People Get Over A Break Up (216 Views)

Singer Temz To Take A Break From Music After She Was Diagnosed With Reflux Laryn / Why Do People Wait Till January Of Every Year To Make Resolutions? / Why Do People Get Upset About The Quote Function? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Get Over A Break Up by Optimist2023: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hello guys. Please I need your help. I have been in a off and on relationship with my partner for about two years. I figured things weren’t working out, so I decided to call it quit officially. It’s been two months now, but I can’t seem to let go. It literally hurts missing them even though I know the relationship was not good for me. I have read so many articles on how to let go and they all say time heals. Why am I yet to heal even after two months? If anything if feels like a struggle right now compared to the beginning. Any suggestions?
Re: How Do People Get Over A Break Up by eddynaira125: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
How much you don Hussle today?
Re: How Do People Get Over A Break Up by Optimist2023: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
I work and have a steady job. Today is a public holiday. It feels worse in days like these and weekends since these were usually when we spent time together
eddynaira125:
How much you don Hussle today?
Re: How Do People Get Over A Break Up by eddynaira125: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Optimist2023:
I work and have a steady job. Today is a public holiday. It feels worse in days like these and weekends since these were usually when we spent time together

Now u are talking, you get problem, and I get problem, if I provide solutions what will you give as a return to solve my own problem
Re: How Do People Get Over A Break Up by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Optimist2023:
Hello guys. Please I need your help. I have been in a off and on relationship with my partner for about two years. I figured things weren’t working out, so I decided to call it quit officially. It’s been two months now, but I can’t seem to let go. It literally hurts missing them even though I know the relationship was not good for me. I have read so many articles on how to let go and they all say time heals. Why am I yet to heal even after two months? If anything if feels like a struggle right now compared to the beginning. Any suggestions?

Stop fornicating una no go here. Now the thought of her punanni no gree you rest.
Re: How Do People Get Over A Break Up by Shokoloko(f): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Optimist2023:
Two months is a short time to grieve over the loss of a two year relationship. IT probably will take you about 4-6 months to get over it. You will have to do your best to avoid being alone, go to the park, go and meet friends. Watch funny skits and videos online. It will pass
Re: How Do People Get Over A Break Up by Optimist2023: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
That’s not even what I miss. Just being with them, having someone to share your day and thoughts with.
CondenseMilk:

Stop fornicating una no go here. Now the thought of her punanni no gree you rest.
Re: How Do People Get Over A Break Up by Optimist2023: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
It wasn’t really two whole years, with the constant off and on. 4-6 months, wow.
Shokoloko:

Two months is a short time to grieve over the loss of a two year relationship. IT probably will take you about 4-6 months to get over it. You will have to do your best to avoid being alone, go to the park, go and meet friends. Watch funny skits and videos online. It will pass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10th Senate Presidency: South West Senators Resist Fellow Senators Supporting Ak / Why Buy High-end Jewelry From Tsarina Jewels / Any Female Currently With Admission In Any Uk School Kindly Reach Out To Me ASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.