Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Do These Creatures Fly Or Operate With Their Wings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do These Creatures Fly Or Operate With Their Wings? (292 Views)

Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do These Creatures Fly Or Operate With Their Wings? by PCHC(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
EZEKIEL 1:23

And under the firmament their wings spread out straight, one toward another. Each one had two which covered one side, and each one had two which covered the other side of the body. [NKJV]

Studying:
"Application of the Wings of these Living Creatures (Rabim) under their own Higher Firmament."

Firstly, understand that in their own Firmament or Atmosphere, the Wind is usually invited or invoked by the Wings. This is different from our own firmament or atmosphere, where a bird will have to flap its wings as in beating or striking the air to induce the air into motion by disturbance or agitation; or engine releasing propelling force for equal and opposite reaction of the wind to cause movement or flight. In their own Firmament or Atmosphere, you don't strike the Wind as Moses struck the Rock, rather you point or invite the Wind with your Wings as Moses should have done by just pointing to the Rock for It to give It's water. That's Automatic, not Manual.

It therefore means that these Living Creatures do not fly under that Firmament by flapping, striking or beating the air. As it is written,

[1 Corinthians 9:26 BSB] — "Therefore I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight like I am beating the air."

Well there's room for "Fanning" or "Winnowing" which involves flapping wings; and so flapping wings is basically for Fanning or Winnowing, but not necessarily for flying as birds do under this out own firmament or atmosphere. I saw a movie in which a Seraph with six wings flew to a supposedly throne of God inside that man-made movie. And the Seraph was flying with all his six wings flapping. I identified 2 errors in it, but see my corrections:

1. Seraph will only use two wings out of the six to fly, and then use the remaining four wings for covering.

2. Seraph will not be flapping wings when flying, rather the Seraph will just lift the wings up or point them to fly.

If you know "Justice League Fiction Characters," you may notice Five different patterns of flying for the characters.

1. One pattern of flying include pointing or focusing, even without wings. E.g. Superman, Wonder Woman.

2. Another pattern of flying include using technology crafts. E.g. Batman, Nightwing.

3. Another pattern of flying include holding on to an "Object of Light" that enables flying by its Light or Lamp as the Stars do. E.g Green-Lantern's with Light-Ring, Starman/Stargirl with Light-Staff.

4. Another pattern of flying include series of skipping and mounting. E.g. Spiderman, Tarzan.

5. Lastly, the pattern of flying like a bird including flapping wings. E.g. Dawnstar, Hawkman.

In the top Bible Verse above, brought forward:

And under the firmament their wings were stretched out straight, one toward another. Every living creature had two wings which covered its body on this side and two which covered it on that side. [AMPC]

Each of these Living Creatures have four wings as one of the Rabim: In their Flight Mode under the Firmament, you see their Wings Pointing out straight to each other, while at the same time covering their body's front side with two wings and covering their body's back side with two wings. So they do not make random or flapping motions with their wings as one beating the air, but they also keep their wings under subjection while flying, and their wings in turn keep their body under subjection.

The way Superman and Wonder Woman fly almost look like that of the Rabim except that the Rabim do not turn or face downwards as in having their body horizontal or parallel to horizontal plane while flying unlike Superman or Wonder woman. Rather the Rabim are always Vertical or Standing Straight, and their Wings always Straight while flying or moving. They way they stand attention is the way they fly. And they don't fly separately but all four of them fly and move together in perfect unison.

Those of you that know the characters in Street fighter comics may know the one called "M. Bison" and how he flew both with his body being horizontal in electricity's light and later flew with his body being vertical at attention, to stamp at the head of his opponent.

These Living Creatures are always Vertical, always Straight, always Together, and always Watchful, even in their Flight Mode under their Firmament.

www.peterch.com

(1) (Reply)

Download All Mp3 Series On Foundations By Apostle Arome Osayi / Happy Father's Day To The Catholic Fathers. / David Ibiyeomie: If I Tell You What Cele Church Do, You Will Hate Me(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.