Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme (390 Views)

Let Me Help You Customize Your Blog Theme To Mobile Friendly Site / Is It Possible For Me To Get A Blog Theme That Looked Like The Foxnews.com Page? / I Need A A Blog Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by MisterGrace: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I Need Assistance With WordPress Blog Theme.

I shall be grateful for any assistance.

Cheers!
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by losprince(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
What's the assistance you need?
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by MisterGrace: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
losprince:
What's the assistance you need?

Theme files please
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by losprince(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
MisterGrace:

Theme files please
Is there any chance that you can elaborate and be specific and concise about what you need help with? But, if you can't I completely understand.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by MisterGrace: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
losprince:

Is there any chance that you can elaborate and be specific and concise about what you need help with? But, if you can't I completely understand.

I need assistance with a WordPress blog theme, preferably Soledad, Newspaper or any other good one.

I don't have enough resources to buy at the moment.

Cheers!
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by Ignyte(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
MisterGrace:

I need assistance with a WordPress blog theme, preferably Soledad, Newspaper or any other good one.

Cheers!

Just build your theme. Who really uses a whole new theme in 2023?
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by MisterGrace: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ignyte:

Just build your theme. Who really uses a whole new theme in 2023?

Time... That's the challenge I have.
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by losprince(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
MisterGrace:

Cheers!
If they are premium themes, it will be hard to find someone to get a copy from unless you go for the nulled version and that is something I will discourage you from doing. So your only options are to use a reliable free alternative or build one from scratch, which is not hard to do if you know what you're doing.

If you've taken client work and over promised and under charged, that's on you and you should learn your lesson. If it's a personal project, grab a free and open source theme and customize or build one from scratch for the valuable learning experience.

You said above you don't have time, but in my experience, you could build a custom WordPress theme in a matter of a few days, depending on the number of pages by focusing on the templates you need for your website, since it's tailored to your website, there will be no need for bloat and needless features and functionalities.
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by newshub1: 5:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Overall, the TalktoStopandShop program is a valuable tool for Stop & Shop to gather feedback from its customers and make improvements to its products and services. By providing customers with an easy and talktostopandshop.com convenient way to provide feedback, the company is able to gain valuable insights into what its customers want and need. This helps the company to stay competitive in a crowded market and provide a better overall shopping experience for its customers.
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by MisterGrace: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2023
losprince:

If they are premium themes, it will be hard to find someone to get a copy from unless you go for the nulled version and that is something I will discourage you from doing. So your only options are to use a reliable free alternative or build one from scratch, which is not hard to do if you know what you're doing.

If you've taken client work and over promised and under charged, that's on you and you should learn your lesson. If it's a personal project, grab a free and open source theme and customize or build one from scratch for the valuable learning experience.

You said above you don't have time, but in my experience, you could build a custom WordPress theme in a matter of a few days, depending on the number of pages by focusing on the templates you need for your website, since it's tailored to your website, there will be no need for bloat and needless features and functionalities.

Thank you so much.

It is a personal project.

I am currently building a customized theme.

I shall quote if I am stuck in a particular place.
I hope that's okay?
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by fastseo: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2023
MisterGrace:

Thank you so much.

It is a personal project.

I am currently building a customized theme.

I shall quote if I am stuck in a particular place.
I hope that's okay?

just make use of any free WordPress them u can install from the dashboard.

example generatepress, astray, etc they are free and we use free version to rank post.

But premium is 49$ per year.
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by ProGSM(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2023
I can support.

If you want to build one, you can use D-I-V-I builder, I have an Agency lifetime account. Also, if you want to install one, I have Publisher with a lifetime update account, I can help also.

I may just sometimes collect very small after installation and verification.

My contact is below.
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by MisterGrace: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProGSM:
I can support.

If you want to build one, you can use D-I-V-I builder, I have an Agency lifetime account. Also, if you want to install one, I have Publisher with a lifetime update account, I can help also.

I may just sometimes collect very small after installation and verification.

My contact is below.

Oh! that's nice.
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by ProGSM(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
So when you are ready, let me know. My email is below.
Re: Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme by Gasayi(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal

Whatsapp 0706246 9313

(1) (Reply)

»»»A Must Read For Nairalanders««« / Free Linux Training And Support / Vote For Me As The Vanguard Spark Rookie For December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.