Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? (969 Views)

Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside / I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Who Knows The Real Name Of This Strange Fish ? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Horus(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
What is the name of this strange fish?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
This fish is so ugly 🤣

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
its called PHOTOSHOP fish!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Jennyclay(f): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
So disgusting and irritating!!

Puke!!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by RepoMan007: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Aquatic Gorilla I am guessing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Ihateheadslamer: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
But is not uglier than BAT tongue
IyaebeTheGreat:
This fish is so ugly 🤣
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by suckmedownthere(f): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Did the fish swallow a gorilla......
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You people should leave me alone with politics, they have pursued me from politics section

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Orfankwagh(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Homo erectus fish The species are now very difficult to find
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by gaby(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Gorilla don give fish belle...

E resemble one Nigerian politician like that.

Obviously a photoshopped job.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by GoWithGood: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
Unfriendly fish
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by superlanny(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
GorrilaCatFish....e go still sweet for pot, better fish and meat.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Emmaari: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You people should leave me alone with politics, they have pursued me from politics section

They are just trying to teach you some manners and common sense😜😜😜

Happy Salah to you
Don't come for my head ejoor..🙏🙏
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Emmaari:

They are just trying to teach you some manners and common sense😜😜😜

Happy Salah to you
Don't come for my head ejoor..🙏🙏
You Dy fear and you Dy look for trouble.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Emmaari: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You Dy fear and you Dy look for trouble.

Madam I no the fear you, just that the sun too much for quarel
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Emmaari:

Madam I no the fear you, just that the sun too much for quarel
Best time to quarrel sef and 1am too. If you are not ready then you better behave. Peace is not an option
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Emmaari: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Best time to quarrel sef and 1am too. If you are not ready then you better behave. Peace is not an option

The last time we went that lane, I guess you no wat the outcome was?

Plus I don't want the mood to use me and you shine by giving us ban this sallah day, so make we behave
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Emmaari:

The last time we went that lane, I guess you no wat the outcome was?

Plus I don't want the mood to use me and you shine by giving us ban this sallah day, so make we behave
Have we fought before? Which means this is an alternate account. I really fight with this my Asiwaju's choice sha
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Emmaari: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Have we fought before? Which means this is an alternate account. I really fight with this my Asiwaju's choice sha

Lolzzz🤣🤣🤣, I don't really fight though, I'm just a silent member bt then some misunderstanding came up due to our personal opinion that day and we had some bantering.

Believe me I got the highest likes and mentioned that day since I joined NAIRALAND Forum.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Ever8090: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
BAT....... grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Emmaari:

Lolzzz🤣🤣🤣, I don't really fight though, I'm just a silent member bt then some misunderstanding came up due to our personal opinion that day and we had some bantering.

Believe me I got the highest likes and mentioned that day since I joined NAIRALAND Forum.
Na una know wetin I do una for this forum, as peaceful as I am

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by illicit(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
That's impossible fish

A fish with nostrils

For what
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by BRATISLAVA: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by kmaster007: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Check very well wat do you see
Ihateheadslamer:
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fish? by irunoko(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This fish is so ugly 🤣
so some people get mind to eat this type of fish.anyway I'm not surprised.nigerians can eat anything.when hunger hook you for that even a Muslim cleric will eat pork meat,Alhaji will eat dog meat and even Shehu will eat snake meat

(1) (Reply)

The Real Talk On Food / Cake Heaven / I Want To Improve My Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.