Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari (17837 Views)

MAY 29 HANDOVER: Politicians, Friends Desert Okorocha, Amosun, Others / Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Army: Foreign interests plotting to scuttle May 29 handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Komu1048(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Why are they avoiding this thread like a plague 😀

They thought Buhari would handover to Atiku instead

How about the story that 20 Northern govt are working for Atiku 🤣🤣

IPOB done suffer too much since 2015

I think the hardest job is to be Ipob/Obidence. From the north will never betray themselves (as if they read the mind of the north) to God will never allow a druglord rule.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/21/may-29-handover-sacrosanct-buhari/

Buhari do not hand us over to a Drug cartel Capo ! Military where una dey ooo
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Godwilling.

Lol the will of God is not the will of man.

Buhari should prepare to continue beyond may 29
Dem no born your God to stop Tinubu from being sworn in! 🤣

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Idoko619(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2023
NyamiriFlathead:
Nothing can stop Jagaban, wailing wailers should know this and know peace

For Nairaland to accept your username shows how poorly managed the platform is, the owner might even be a bigot himself.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Caramia2020(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2023
Definitely, Tinubu has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by mordred44: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Yes daddy sacrosanct

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Lovenorth: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari is now doing anything possible to please Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Teeroyzimma: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2023
Globad:

He's weak?

Who worked harder than him during the primaries and during the campaigns?
HE'S WEAK!!
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:

Boy, I don't have a problem with Tinubu being the president of Nigeria at all because hardship knows no tribe or religion.

However, I only have a problem with those boys who snatched and destroyed the ballot boxes for him during elections, but they are still coming to call us agbawo and beg us money for food.

The internet is not the real world. Go around Lagos and see people suffering. Those on the least rung of the economic ladder who snatch boxes for the same oppressors are the biggest losers of this whole thing.

Their eye don Clear now

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by naijanaso: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2023
Ceenachi:
Hearing all of these from an Empty head president is not a surprise thou, my worries as we are about to enter in the hands of someone with a lost memory.

Help us o God embarassed embarassed

...and you are happy and comfortable calling your president t those names?
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by almarthins(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:

Boy, I don't have a problem with Tinubu being the president of Nigeria at all because hardship knows no tribe or religion.

However, I only have a problem with those boys who snatched and destroyed the ballot boxes for him during elections, but they are still coming to call us agbawo and beg us money for food.

The internet is not the real world. Go around Lagos and see people suffering. Those on the least rung of the economic ladder who snatch boxes for the same oppressors are the biggest losers of this whole thing.

Yeah! You re right my brother. In this same Lagos, some people are homeless and have no where to go.

Breakfast for them no sure, lunch is not coming and dinner na wish self. In the same Lagos. I don see am with my eyes, so nobody fit tell me say e no dey.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by FashionCookie(f): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2023
Very sacrosanct! grin
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by ORIAYO70(m): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
But tinubu is generally smarter and educated than Buhari if not that he is so aged and weak.... Buhari has never being a governor too

No wonder your people argue blindly when u r not familiar with history of ur country.

Buhari was a Governor in 1975 to 76, gov of North East as it was called den.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by OKOATA(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2023
Benwallt:
Obedients eyes don dey clear small small
Buhari didn't mention Tinubu but incoming, does that make BAT incoming when he didn't mention name? You go surprise that day.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by morule20(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari is a leader of country, so he should be sounding positive, but right inside him, him no say tinubu no go enter d sit
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by gawu1: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Buhari has never being a governor too
You are wrong. Buhari had been governor of North Eastern Nigeria which today comprised six states. He had also being a Minister too and supervised establishment and construction of some important refineries we had in the past.
Don't believe all those useless wailers who had orchestrated such nonsense that Buhari had no good past. It's the same method they are applying to obscure Tinubu excellent performance as Lagos State governor.
Judge Obi performance as governor and Tinubu as governor too and see the reality for yourself. For God sake, who will prefer Obi to Tinubu being our president?
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by karmaolu1(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2023
after all de jaga jaga.
[color=#990000][/color]
I pray for military takeover
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2023
OKOATA:
Buhari didn't mention Tinubu but incoming, does that make BAT incoming when he didn't mention name? You go surprise that day.

Pandora can never rule this country.

He belongs to the laterine
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2023
NyamiriFlathead:
Nothing can stop Jagaban, wailing wailers should know this and know peace
Buhai is not God, know this and have peace.

I come in peace.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by ugofab11(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2023
Been blocked 😭😭
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2023
tommykiwi:

I come in peace.
Lol.. now you bring God into this grin

Buhari is simply respecting/upholding the constitution by stating this fact.

May 29th handover to new government is indeed sacrosanct!
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by BlackIsreali(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:
Like a cursed country, one dullard will be handing over to a sick skit maker. E no go beta for the person wey do Nigeria this thing.

Omo na people like you nor dey make the country get Wayforward, wetin you fit perform? Starting from you e nor go better.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2023
Jagaban is coming . Congratulations BAT
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by BlackIsreali(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2023
tommykiwi:

I come in peace.

Who be God, even Evans wen be kidnapper Get Rep pass am, your confused sky Daddy that can come through, even common election wen mortal Man dey rig, Supernatural all seeing God nor fit even make The INEC crash or e hack m, Jehovah abi Yahweh na idiot..
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by NaijaCover(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Nigeria My Country
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Sammy5413(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Mr man you achieved nothing
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Sleekfingers: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/21/may-29-handover-sacrosanct-buhari/

Yes o.....it is sacrosanct......

If any idiot or idiots try anything stupid that day.....the military will send them to their ancestors......
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Sleekfingers: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2023
Globad:

Oh, you will make some people cry again this evening

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Sleekfingers: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2023
ManWater:
But he only said he will hand over on the 29th.
Big question; is to who? cool

To the president elect of course......

Or do you want him to handover to Peter obi that is still looking for his stolen manhood?
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So Buhari doesn't give a rat arsss about pandora Obituary's stolen manhood?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Everlastingson: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2023
“God willing, nothing will stop it,” he
affirmed, stating that he is looking
forward to the completion of his
second term on May 29, 2023, when he
will hand over power to the incoming
president.

But God is not willing for a drug-infested Presidency so Tinubu's inauguration CANNOT happen.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by onuman: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
Obi people time is running out o

You guys are intensifying your bile and insults on tinubu online yet the swearing in is ticking faster

Wetin una get again aside the drug lord propaganda online

I thought Atiku was assigned 2nd position if Tinubu fails.
Develop more sense. Lovers of Oligarchic rule for Nigeria want to use frail Tinubu as cover up to renew their stay in Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge: South-east Lawmakers Mum On Budget Slash / Army Rescue One Of The Abducted Chibok Girls, Hands Her Over To Borno Governor / 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.