Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Latest Online Banking Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Latest Online Banking Script (478 Views)

Latest Online Banking PHP Script Available For Download Here - Software / Get The Latest Online Banking Php Script With Sms Alert And Email Function / Latest Online Scams And Tips To Stay Safe On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Online Banking Script by stephenarinze24: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Online banking Script (Crypto Deposit, IMF, COT, TIN, TAC, IC, LOAN, KYC)
to get the script.
call or whatapp this number
+234 0704-998-9615
KEY FEATURES:
LOCAL TRANSFER
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
BILL PAYMENT
CHECK DEPOSIT
LOAN MANAGEMENT/APPLICATION
KYC
CRYPTO ASSET MANAGEMENT
VISUAL CARD APPLICATION/MANAGEMENT
SMS NOTIFICATION
EMAIL NOTIFICATION
A complete online banking System with COT, IMF and OTP code verification. The complete site comes with an Ultra-modern interface design and every possible bank feature and design. You can make a Local transfer which has a database of over one thousand banks and also an international transfer with the help of IBAN or Swift code.
The bank also has an interface for check deposit, card linkage, bill payment etc. The website is 100% customizable and you can set everything up within a minute. We developed every feature in such a way that you can decide to turn it on or off at every point in time.
For instance, you can choose whether to enable or disable IMF and COT code in the System. The system also comes with a responsive and professional email template design which gives every email notification that was sent through the website a classy look.
Check Deposit
Bill payment
Local Funds transfer
International funds transfer
OTP Verification
2FA Authentication
Account Summary
Responsive Design
Admin Dashboard
User Management
Send Email to users
Password Reset
Debit Alert Notification
Credit Alert Notification
Bill payment Email notification
Check Deposit Email notification
SMS Notification
Cryptocurrency Deposit
Visual Card
KYC Verification
Loan Application
Dynamic Transaction Statistics and Pie Chart
ETC
Send us message on:
WhatsApp : +234 0704-998-9615
call: +234 0704-998-9615
Demo version link:https://demosite.solaneth.net

for Admin
link::::https://demosite.solaneth.net/index.php/AdminController
username:admin1234
Disclaimer: This is for educational use only
Re: Latest Online Banking Script by Danielsoludo1: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
can you help me with google map api key, i will pay you for it, i have tried creating one but google is not accepting any of my debit card

(1) (Reply)

My View About BLOGING / Mr. Seun/mods. Can Nairaland Links Be Opening In A Separate Page? / Get A Standard Website In Just 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.