Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? (173 Views)

See How A Dog Tries To Settle The Husband And Wife Fight. / Na The Matter We Dey Settle 2020 / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by CandidAdmin(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
A family of four with two kids are deciding who is to go to the university
The elder sister is three years older than the second born.
When the elder sister wrote Jamb for the first time, she failed. At that time, the younger brother was in SSS1.
When she wrote it the second time, she failed again. At that time the younger brother just finished SSS2
when she was about to write it her third time, her parents told her to sit up that her younger brother had caught up with her since he was writhing Jamb in SSS3
Whe the results came out, the both of them passed and gained admission to the university.
Suprised by the outcome, their parents weighed their financial stutus only to discover they could only afford to send ONE CHILD to the university throughout the years of study.
In your opinion, who should go? The elder sister who never lost hope or the younger brother who got it in his first trial

Gotten from 89.1fm

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun

Drop your opinion.
Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by NoFucksToGive: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
I am sure caller into the radio show you copied this from have already answered this question.

Are you bored. Need a job?

1 Like

Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by CandidAdmin(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Both are going for a five year course

And remember, only one can go. The other will have to wait till the other is done.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!!!
Even if na 1k or 5h, abeg drop am.

So what's ya opinion?

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun
Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by CandidAdmin(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
I am sure caller into the radio show you copied this from have already answered this question.

Are you bored. Need a job?

That's why I said "gotten from 89.1fm"
Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by NoFucksToGive: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
CandidAdmin:

That's why I said "gotten from 89.1fm"

Why would you go to a radio station to copy a program and paste it here?

Seems you are really really bored ?

Guy try use time well o
Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by Zonefree(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
An educated woman is a recipe for disaster. The parents should enroll the girl child into a tailoring school or hair dressing so the world can experience peace.

1 Like

Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by NoFucksToGive: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Both are going for a five year course

And remember, only one can go. The other will have to wait till the other is done.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!!!
Even if na 1k or 5h, abeg drop am.

So what's ya opinion?

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun

After using your time uselessly you even have the girls to beg for money?

Dem suppose tie you for road beat you with 2x2 wood

You are jobless and wasting your time yet still a beggar ?

You get mind o?! Guys suppose beat nonsense comot your brain
Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by AchrafHakimi: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sending the girl to university is a waste of investment because she will only use it to enrich another man's family and that's if she even finishes the school without pregnancy.

The boy will use it to uphold the family name.

Send the female to a tailoring school or makeup studio.
Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by CandidAdmin(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Why would you go to a radio station to copy a program and paste it here?
Seems you are really really bored ?
Guy try use time well o
Just thought it needed more audience. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by NoFucksToGive: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Just thought it needed more audience.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Why not thought how to get a job or thought how to use your time productively instead of begging?

Nothing more nothing less
Re: Help Us Settle The Matter, What's Ya Opinion? by CandidAdmin(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Why not thought how to get a job or thought how to use your time productively instead of begging?

Nothing more nothing less

I'm an 100level university student, where I wan see job?

(1) (Reply)

01 Shawarma Launches Jollof With FREE DELIVERY / Best Concrete Furniture| Concrete By Design / Organ Harvesting: Sonia Ekweremadu Breaks Silence Over Parents’ Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.