Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak (77162 Views)

Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by baralatie(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
He died from the meeting with the in laws
Ok
So the case is very big
Wether it was a fight.poison
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by baralatie(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don't understand the phrase former boss
Is it former place she worked and left?
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by billyG(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
ABASI IKPONG! cry cry cry
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by lollybizzu(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Hei God abeg ooo! And I dey plan marriage lyk dis o. Pesin go toast woman, buy am things to please her, pay bride price, arrange wedding, rent house, only for him to enter sorrow, worry, cheating and nagging. God please take control ooo. I am honestly worried. Like really scarred.

Baba this one that you're scared, you better calm down and do proper assessment of the person you're marrying. If you want to seek spiritual guidance and confirmation from whatever you believe in, please do.

From experience, a man should get to a point where he is no longer scared of anything as regards getting married if truly he is making the right decision and ready for whatever comes in the marriage.

No matter the bad news you hear and see on SM, there are so many marriages doing very fine; mine is one and we are not even from same tribe.

So relax, do good due diligence. There's no fear in love. Fear is not of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by taurusmena1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fear who no fear this genderπŸ€”
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
One of the Major Reasons a Deep Spiritual investigation of your Partner is Very Important.

Spiritually Investigate that Lady / Man before you go deep with him or Her.

Swear down bro. Thanks for the heads up
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Exceed15: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
There's nothing special in marriage than responsibilities. Do not envy any married people because you don't have idea the hell they are going through. If you are not married, trust me you are missing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Exceed15: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ever8090:
not in all cases...

In most cases. If you are not married ,You are missing nothing.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by onuman: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
He said the deceased husband told him that his wife had stayed with a Catholic priest, Rev. Father Maurice Mbeke as a house help and the catholic priest impregnated her and they had a child who is now 19 years old named after her maternal grandfather.
Mehnnnnn
Great that you corrected the author in wrong grammar.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Confirm4real(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Not again...

Those gender have been killing men since the days of Sampson and Delilah.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by deavicky(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
FuglyGurl:
Lawyer Accused Of Killing Her Husband After He Discovers Their Houseboy Is Her Biological Son

https://tribuneonlineng.com/akwa-ibom-wife-kills-husband-after-he-discovered-houseboy-is-her-biological-son/

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/CrT8p9jrDnd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I have read the first paragraph 5 times yet I couldn't under who killed who.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by WantsandMore: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Flight90:
πŸ˜“ To what gain
Marriage calendar πŸ“…
1] get married
2] get tired of your partner after sometime
3] cheat
4] breed illegitimate children
5] fight after fight after fight
6] get divorced
Then repeat the same process with a new partner

This is half of the truth, there are beautiful marriages out there the media doesn't care to amplify because dark energy is more likely to catch your attention over positive energy. Don't fall for this.

2 Likes

Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Jimbadly: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Paternity fraud is so prevalent in the world today.

Oga, there's no paternity fraud in this story.

1 Like

Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

You turn Akpan to Okon?
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
May God save men from such women, this is devilish, why killing the man, she should have just faced the shame and life goes on.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by juman(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Julius Malema said does not know his father till today.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by SpatialKing(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Flight90:
πŸ˜“ To what gain
Marriage calendar πŸ“…
1] get married
2] get tired of your partner after sometime
3] cheat
4] breed illegitimate children
5] fight after fight after fight
6] get divorced
Then repeat the same process with a new partner

Meanwhile, check out my friend's short horror animation story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67-yZW-rxvw

Was this your story?
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Abbeytoy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ever8090:
not in all cases...

But in most cases recently
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by AngelicBeing: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
sad
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Waywardson6: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Accused, not yet proven guilty. But, if she actually killed him, because he found out the truth about the houseboy being her son, then she's a fool. No matter what, murder is an unpardonable crime. Women lie a lot, just like men lie.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
That region? Fear them when it comes to this type of news. They're born with it
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Godsongang: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Omo heart of human is so deep and wicked.

Different kind of human we have on this small earth. Chai rip to the dead and death sentence to the murderer.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Hassanmaye(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
udemzyudex:

Virgin or not woman wey go knack for outside go still knack
Ah even if you marry virgin?? This is serious
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Hassanmaye(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Her former boss was the one who divulged her secret of having a child with a priest.
He did that to make the man understand that he wasn't taking advantage of his wife being his employee but to make him understand that he married a damaged woman.
Instead of the fool to simply pack out of the house and start a proper divorce process he went to meet her family. A very stupid man has gone to hell!
That was how my cousin who is my 5years senior married a lady who brought in a 5 year old boy as her brother to live with them shortly after marriage, I was like wtf can't you see and think this boy is her son.
Hahahhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Pharaohny: 1:03am On Apr 23, 2023
I'm word of short πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by obotematics: 1:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Strange things happening in Akwa Ibom
Now they will claim religious,pastors doing it, sending the hapless and gullible ones to misbehave.
Sorry man you had time to run fast.
Fear women and in-laws period!
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by sharone21(f): 1:39am On Apr 23, 2023
This is NOT paternity fraud.

The bone of contention is that she may not have told her husband that she had a son prior to her marrying him which may have saddened the husband not necessarily that they had quarrels in the marriage. Any foundation built on lies is faulty, to me that is where she has problem.

When family don not like you as a wife they can do anything even instigating hubby that u are dating your boss or colleague which may not even be true. Hubby telling lawyer friend that he suspects his wife having an affair with the boss may be unfounded whether or not he recorded it. Families these days have been known to 'buy over' lawyers, not even one that allegedly is a legal family.

I do not see why she needed to bring the boy has houseboy( houseboy wen no go suffer like that--- lol) when she can put him in school: a government university or polytechnic or cheap private university and he will be in the hostel and even after graduation, she can help him get small self contained while he visits her.

We make big deal about somethings.... This is why some people commit suicide but when such evil thoughts come to lie to achieve things or to commit suicide, tell yourself that,' I am not the first and I will not be the last,' and see the devil flee from you.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by sharone21(f): 1:43am On Apr 23, 2023
sharone21:
This is NOT paternity fraud.

The bone of contention is that she may not have told her husband that she had a son prior to her marrying him which may have saddened the husband not necessarily that they had quarrels in the marriage. Any foundation built on lies is faulty, to me that is where she has problem. Father sef no try- breeching the trust the family has for him.... Hope he was penalized?

When family do not like you as a wife they can do anything even instigating hubby that u are dating your boss or colleague which may not even be true. Hubby telling lawyer friend that he suspects his wife having an affair with the boss may be unfounded whether or not he recorded it. Families these days have been known to 'buy over' lawyers, not even one that allegedly is a legal family.

I do not see why she needed to bring the boy as houseboy( houseboy wen no go suffer like that--- lol) when she can put him in school: a government university or polytechnic or cheap private university and he will be in the hostel and even after graduation, she can help him get small self contained while he visits her.

We make big deal about somethings.... This is why some people commit suicide but when such evil thoughts come to lie to achieve things or to commit suicide, tell yourself that,' I am not the first and I will not be the last,' and see the devil flee from you.
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by dejialam(m): 2:55am On Apr 23, 2023
I can't help but wonder if the things I read and see on the Internet today are happening more frequently due to increased exposure, or if these events have always occurred, and the Internet has simply brought them to light and made them more well-known and popular cause mehn...
Re: Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak by Etizz: 3:13am On Apr 23, 2023
Creamypie:
If u are single, pls marry a virgin, e get reason, very VALID one

Funny how a virgin is frustrating my friend like dis....they leave like strangers at home, frustration made him start sleeping around with other women, woman not always in the mood, she's not d communication type, always moody, only one pikin she born she don dey tie rapper for chest like old woman, ....my guy don talk tire ....I wonder how people still thinks virgin is d goal...it good to marry one but misbehaviour is an individual something.....funny how some hook up girls got married and remain better than those who haven't done it before

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.