Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

This Worked For Me May Work For You. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Worked For Me May Work For You. (2070 Views)

Samsung S5 For Sale. Never Been Worked On. / NCC Get Worked Up Over Cyber Theft In Nigeria / Get Airtel 23gb For N1000 And 4gb For N200 | I Cant Believe It Worked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Worked For Me May Work For You. by chrisxxx(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2023
When some persons have your WhatsApp contact the next thing is to always bombard you with morning devotion messages. I don't find this funny.
Read what you want to read allow me read mine. Some keep sending even when it is obvious I don't even click on them or acknowledge them.
I wouldn't want to ask them to stop or block them.
Recently I discovered how to politely stop them. I now use the ones others sent to me to send to them first before they send to me. I do send them like four to five morning devotions everyday. This is working like magic.
They no longer send me. I am now the one looking out for old messages, change the date and forward to them.
Idea no go kill me

12 Likes

Re: This Worked For Me May Work For You. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2023
the thing self tire me
Re: This Worked For Me May Work For You. by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2023
chrisxxx:
When some persons have your WhatsApp contact the next thing is to always bombard you with morning devotion messages. I don't find this funny.
Read what you want to read allow me read mine. Some keep sending even when it is obvious I don't even click on them or acknowledge them.
I wouldn't want to ask them to stop or block them.
Recently I discovered how to politely stop them. I now use the ones others sent to me to send to them first before they send to me. I do send them like four to five morning devotions everyday. This is working like magic.
They no longer send me. I am now the one looking out for old messages, change the date and forward to them.
Idea no go kill me
Just archive them na

2 Likes

Re: This Worked For Me May Work For You. by falcon01: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2023
They don't even get tired

Re: This Worked For Me May Work For You. by maticar: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
archiving is way easier
Re: This Worked For Me May Work For You. by Gadafii: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
You get time to Dey send broadcast messages six times to one person when you can just archive them and be at rest
Re: This Worked For Me May Work For You. by chrisxxx(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
maticar:
archiving is way easier
If I archive will the person not sent to me again? Or will I not see the message when they send?

1 Like

Re: This Worked For Me May Work For You. by Calabar1stSon: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
No one is above getting blocked.

1 Like

Re: This Worked For Me May Work For You. by ELEYIofNigeria: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don Laughlin taya

1 Like

Re: This Worked For Me May Work For You. by kabakaauu: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Are you into affiliate marketing, or cpa marketing or do you want to build an email list for you business and take you online marketing to next level, then this video is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7YQ8CVAHIs

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Iphone 3gs / Quantum Q-wave70m2 7" Tablet @ #9,995 Only / 5 Best Power Banks Under ₦5000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.