Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly (748 Views)

Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car / Can I Create A Paypal Or Payoneer Account In Nigeria With NIMC SLIP ? / GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2023
MASTERCARD
https://rodecexchange.com/product/BUY-Prepaid-MasterCard--Fixed--With-Different-Payment-Methods

VISACARD
https://rodecexchange.com/product/Buy-VISA-Prepaid-Card--USA---Fixed-Amount-

Instant Delivery to your Email

Accepted world wide anywhere you see MasterCard Logo, PayPal, Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, everywhere in the world

Cards comes in your Name, your country and Billing address

You can use the small value Card to Subscribe for some 30 Days free Trial
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Available
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 5:20pm On May 04, 2023
Funds does not expire, Link to your Paypal account or use directly to make Payment
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
Available for your online payments
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 2:49pm On May 06, 2023
Accepted Anywhere You see MasterCard Logo
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 9:51am On May 07, 2023
Accepted world wide anywhere there is MasterCard Logo
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 11:58am On May 07, 2023
For all needs
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by Xeedee: 4:55pm On May 07, 2023
promisehod:
For all needs
I ordered for a MasterCard on your Website. I sent payment proof to your email Nd your whatsapp. I even called u but no reply.
Kindly confirm my transaction and send my card to my email. Thank you
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 9:33pm On May 07, 2023
But this is not the right place to Post this, is not as if we did not answer you for a whole 24 hours, is just 1 hour your payment has not been applied you have started posting here, still also tell them that your card has been delivered
Xeedee:

I ordered for a MasterCard on your Website. I sent payment proof to your email Nd your whatsapp. I even called u but no reply.
Kindly confirm my transaction and send my card to my email. Thank you
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 12:13am On May 08, 2023
For all needs
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 10:47am On May 08, 2023
From 1 to 1000
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 1:21pm On May 08, 2023
Buy for payment and shopping
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by Xeedee: 10:26pm On May 08, 2023
promisehod:
But this is not the right place to Post this, is not as if we did not answer you for a whole 24 hours, is just 1 hour your payment has not been applied you have started posting here, still also tell them that your card has been delivered
Yeah thanks, u actually delivered and I got the card.
#Staylegit
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 9:41am On May 09, 2023
Cards always available for all needs
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 1:51pm On May 09, 2023
Link to your Paypal and Make Payment
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 6:11pm On May 09, 2023
Use anywhere MasterCard Logo is
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 7:24pm On May 09, 2023
Buy and use it to shop at Aliexpress
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 2:31am On May 10, 2023
You can use the small value Card to Subscribe for some 30 Days free Trial
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 6:37am On May 11, 2023
Order, Link to Paypal, Use anywhere to make Payment
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 9:35am On May 12, 2023
Use Anywhere
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 11:03pm On May 12, 2023
Cards available
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 8:58am On May 13, 2023
Cards Available...
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by Elliotwaveforec: 11:39am On May 13, 2023
Good!
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by delgroveng(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2023
fantastic
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 7:04pm On May 13, 2023
Less Than 10 Minutes you have started using your card
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 5:27am On May 14, 2023
Instant Card
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 10:28am On May 14, 2023
Cards Available anytime
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 7:45pm On May 14, 2023
Instant Delivery
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 1:29am On May 15, 2023
Instant delivery to your email
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by Kion: 2:53am On May 15, 2023
Hope the card can get linked with a usa foreign PayPal?
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 11:34am On May 15, 2023
Kion:
Hope the card can get linked with a usa foreign PayPal?

That one is Express now, One Hand, Paypal anywhere is One hand
Re: Cards for Payment and Shopping, Link to Paypal or Use Directly by promisehod: 6:42pm On May 31, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getaway Club Megacycle / Crime / Earn That Extra Income Here In Port Harcourt For Only Initiating A Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.