Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

A Preacher's Letter To Buhari & Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Preacher's Letter To Buhari & Tinubu (189 Views)

After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Preacher's Letter To Buhari & Tinubu by tribeofdavid(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dear Daddies,

I greet you both.

I am not an emotional democrat, I have no particular allegiance to any political candidate, any one who fixes Nigeria is good enough for me. I am #Obidient but before then, I supported Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, I felt and still feel his experience and constant brilliance with a spark of youthful awareness would have done us some good. For me, none of you is my pastor or relative, I have as much loyalty to you, as I have for my MTN service or my Gtbank account, I simply go with the one that works well, I change my accounts often, your father is not my father, we are not brethren, honestly, i don't send you, just do your work and do it well, I hope you understood that figure of speech.

I am not personally invested in Peter Obi, I just believe he will do better than you both, a sentiment, if we all shared thesame table, you might be forced to reason with.

I am a pastor but a realistic one. I don't prophesy Zee world movies or play dumb, I understand Nigeria to an extent, neither am I pretentious about our realities. I am not a dysfunctional loyalist, I don't speak down on members who believe in any of you, I pastor everyone, for me, I would never desecrate my spirituality on the account of an infatuation with any political candidate, I am aware that politics is your hustle and there is no love in the game, you are all there to win.

Sir, especially the daddy on Agbada, you served me breakfast and we were not even dating but I trusted you will be different, I really thought you will fix Naija, Aje, I believed it but after your first tenure, i knew we had played penalty into throwing. Zaddy, sorry, daddy, I had thought once you came into power, Boko Haram and insecurity will be past tense, I was shocked to my bones to the see the consistent increase in insecurity under your watch. It pained me but as Dagrin said, 'omo naija ni mi, mo le feyin shi pepsi'.

Sir, I don't know which currency you spend but the naira didn't improve o, don't mind Keyamo and Co, you didn't do well. You may say covid struck and there is inflation all over the world but during your campaign, you sounded like a genius who had it all figured, like you have an intellectual 'odeshi' that will fix it all.

The economy is not any better, to put it mildly, the situation is getting werser 🤣

You were outraged over the price of petrol during Gej, you took to the streets, despite your ailing health, you were patriotic for us, this was before you became separate from us and entered into the holies of holies, afterwards, you began to speak things too high for men to utter.

I see that you fixed some roads, it is good sir, thank you! However, you and I know you didn't quite succeed at most of your promises, sir, your legacy was that you promised a lot and failed too much.

I am a citizen, i am not a politician, I don't have beef with you, Obi is not my uncle, if he ever becomes president and fails, I will write him my letter too, it appears there is a spirit of malfunctioning in that Aso rock though, most people who get there boast a lot before entering, once they enter, they begin to do worse than their predecessors.

Anyways, I just want you to know that you should write a book, maybe there is something about Nigeria we don't know, maybe you should tell us about the true nature of presidency in Nigeria, we may sympathize with it, maybe it is easy to promise in Nigeria but much more easy to fail. I am a leader too, maybe you all make promises that will never happen, maybe it is the trick of your trade or maybe life is just so hard for a president, you know maybe you all need therapy at about 11pm daily, who knows it might just be far more difficult than it is projected to be, may be.

In any case, the Zaddy on the left, I have no issues with you too, just fix the country and convince us all that everything they said about you is a lie, show us the messianic glory in you, elevate us to the heavens, i don't care if you are 100 years old, if you fix Nigeria, i will campaign for you, Aje, just do it, but it will really hurt if your administration ends up worse than the daddy in Agbada. If that ever happens, well, trauma is us, we shouldn't add depression to it.

Thank you for not reading.

It just had to write this for therapy because honestly sir, the present Nigeria dey worry person, too much.

Thank you!

Rev. Harrison Ayintete

Re: A Preacher's Letter To Buhari & Tinubu by slivertongue: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
it will really hurt if your administration ends up worse than the daddy in Agbada.

(1) (Reply)

The Validation From Osun By Abiodun Awolaja / Wike Declares One Day Public Holiday, Shuts Business Premises For Tinubu / “I’ve Released All Local Government Money - Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.