Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi (49653 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
Good @the Bold! So, rest!!! grin
Nothing wrong with correcting your ignorance of what is in fact written since you quoted it. undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
jconsulting:
I just pity the next man that will marry this marry and climb on top her ....the kind of spiritual warfare he will fight no be here.....an ex wife of Ooni of Ife.....ah Jingbinni bi ate akun..ooni resa
More like spiritual bullsheet, right? This is 2023, let's stop propagating this foolishness abeg! undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by saysoo: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nothing wrong with correcting your ignorance of what is in fact written since you quoted it. undecided

My 'ignorance' stays uncorrected! Now, rest! cool

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by harmony75: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
I used to like you with the king 👑 anyways Goodluck ma'am.
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
■ My 'ignorance' stays uncorrected! Now, rest! cool
1. You are free to retain it of course but nothing wrong in using it to reveal it for what it truly is. undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by sisisioge: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Abomination

Any woman that has been mounted by gods will continue to be the meat for the same god that mounted her and no one else.

Any deviant man who try shit is playing with his life.

Madam, you can't eat your cake and still have it. You have only two options, go back to god or remain single for life.

Don't turn men to sacrificial lamb.

You should quickly go and kill Olori Wuraola's Billionaire Arab Prince husband and their baby to make true this your declaration grin.

When she's ready, she will marry again.

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You are free to retain it of course but nothing wrong in using it to reveal it for what it truly is. undecided

Still haven't said anything of meaning... Try again!

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by modsareuseless: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
seun this guy says "modsareusless" calling out honourable mods useless.
Lalasticlala

Your papa born you finish and name you mods?
Did I specify the mod?
What if na Facebook mods?

You're not smart at all

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by TippuTip: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/im-a-bride-waiting-to-be-dressed-up-says-oonis-estranged-queen/

Didn't she know that an Ooni would be under obligation to practice polygamy? Abi she though she could handle an Oonirisha of Ile-Ife single-handedly by herself?
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by abbey621(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It is not impossible to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. That is pretty much what most churchians do. Your marriages and even businesses are such that you bow to other masters by the agreements/contracts — yokes— you enter into with others in your lives, without even realizing it nullifies your claims to Jesus Christ as your one and only master. undecided

Being equally yoked in your agreements, contracts, and business dealings means you are equal partners with others, and hence no one else can claim lord over you in any way. undecided

In this context, it is talking about people of different spirituality. It is not specifically talking about business arrangements but more of personal. Look at the verses that came after:

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

In Christian marriages you are still submissive to the higher power, the union must blessed through a ceremony and if you're a Christian it is through the church and ultimately God. So imagine marrying someone that dopes not believe in Christianity, how then can you be equally yoked with such a person? Even in Islam it is advised to marry same faith and if that is not possible, the woman must convert to whatever religion the man practices.

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by johnfem321: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
I’m waiting for that man in Nigeria that want to go and marry queen Naomi or even climb her… i wish such brave daft man all the best
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sorry to break ur heart... if Naomi n I paths crosses I'll marry her over n over again. Her ex is a mere mortal like me!
johnfem321:
I’m waiting for that man in Nigeria that want to go and marry queen Naomi or even climb her… i wish such brave daft man all the best
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by hahn(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Marry someone who connects with your spirit.

Don't marry someone who is serving and worshipping Ogun, when you're serving God.

You cannot serve Two Masters at a time 😎

It is better to serve the gods your ancestors served instead of serving the god used to enslave your ancestors

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Adesina18111(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dey bobo yourself...shey u dey follow gistlovers to know wetin happen to ALAAFIN's WIVES? grin grin cheesy

Obaofaba:
Abomination

Any woman that has been mounted by gods will continue to be the meat for the same god that mounted her and no one else.

Madam, you can't eat your cake and still have it. You have only two options, go back to god or remain single for life.

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by johnfem321: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lol Good luck with that.. them no dey tell
Man say rain wan fall..
Nawttiboi007:
Sorry to break ur heart... if Naomi n I paths crosses I'll marry her over n over again. Her ex is a mere mortal like me!

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Iykoto86(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
We all are waiting to be dressed up in our ceremonial wears.

God please come to our aid.
Listen to our secret cry.

Meanwhile;

why,what is bad about the movie?

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
abbey621:
■ In this context, it is talking about people of different spirituality. It is not specifically talking about business arrangements but more of personal. Look at the verses that came after: And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
■ In Christian marriages you are still submissive to the higher power, the union must blessed through a ceremony and if you're a Christian it is through the church and ultimately God. So imagine marrying someone that dopes not believe in Christianity, how then can you be equally yoked with such a person? Even in Islam it is advised to marry same faith and if that is not possible, the woman must convert to whatever religion the man practices.
1. You need first to understand and fully grasp the meaning of the statement "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers" before you can adequately process the rest of what Paul was likely attempting to communicate to you. undecided

2. First things first! Submission in marriage was meant as a curse by God - Genesis 3 vs 16 - and it remains a curse even to this day since God never rescinded that judgment He made against the woman in marriage. What that means is that anyone who submits to another human in marriage remains cursed by God and hence has no part in the blessings of God's Kingdom. Rather, the law in the Kingdom of God is that all are equal - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 - and Jesus Christ is the one and only Head over those who belong to Him. So, anyone who claims to have another head is not of Jesus Christ - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

Second, your union or agreement in marriage is not blessed by God or His Kingdom as He made clear and certain that your marriages are of this world of men and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. God's blessings lie instead with those who will choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 19 vs 12. So if you are seeking blessings for your marriage in this, you are mistaken. undecided

That said, Jesus Christ never restricted His disciples as far as their dealing or marriages with unbelievers. As He made clear, marriage is of the world of men and hence it is not a concern to the Kingdom of God whom you choose to marry. However, all who belong to Him are expected to live according to His teachings and commandments in all wise. What this means is that even though a disciple is allowed to do business with unbelievers and even idol worshippers — even the business of marriage —, a disciple of Jesus Christ is not allowed to enter an agreement that then makes him/her a slave to such a one as that violates the requirement that Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone remain the one and only head over each who belongs to Him. undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by seguno2: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
ChristineC:
you didn't know you wouldn't survive 6 strong women before you shook head in the marriage?

That is the hypocrisy that vivalavida talked about below. 👇🏾👇🏾

vivalavida:
Prophetess indeed.
Which prophecy has she declared before?

She should have been able to see as a prophetess that marriage with the Ooni would fail but she didn't which proves that whatever she parades herself is all but a lie.
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Jostoman: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Don't marry someone who is serving and worshipping Ogun, when you're serving God.

and who told you he is serving ogun?
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Boyooosa(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

There is only one king in the Kingdom and that's Jesus...ironically, she wants to be a Queen

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by blackslayer: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
You can never last in a relationship where you are both spiritually incompatible. I tried it so i know that for a fact!

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by DMerciful(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
A misandrist wants to be dressed up by a man? God cannot be mocked!
saphiere:

Meanwhile;

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by abbey621(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You need first to understand and fully grasp the meaning of the statement "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers" before you can adequately process the rest of what Paul was likely attempting to communicate to you. undecided

2. First things first! Submission in marriage was meant as a curse by God - Genesis 3 vs 16 - and it remains a curse even to this day since God never rescinded that judgment He made against the woman in marriage. What that means is that anyone who submits to another human in marriage remains cursed by God and hence has no part in the blessings of God's Kingdom. Rather, the law in the Kingdom of God is that all are equal - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 - and Jesus Christ is the one and only Head over those who belong to Him. So, anyone who claims to have another head is not of Jesus Christ - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

Second, your union or agreement in marriage is not blessed by God or His Kingdom as He made clear and certain that your marriages are of this world of men and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. God's blessings lie instead with those who will choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 19 vs 12. So if you are seeking blessings for your marriage in this, you are mistaken. undecided

That said, Jesus Christ never restricted His disciples as far as their dealing or marriages with unbelievers. As He made clear, marriage is of the world of men and hence it is not a concern to the Kingdom of God whom you choose to marry. However, all who belong to Him are expected to live according to His teachings and commandments in all wise. What this means is that even though a disciple is allowed to do business with unbelievers and even idol worshippers — even the business of marriage —, a disciple of Jesus Christ is not allowed to enter an agreement that then makes him/her a slave to such a one as that violates the requirement that Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone remain the one and only head over each who belongs to Him. undecided

Okay you're contradicting yourself! First you stated that marriage itself was a curse to women since they are to be submissive yet a woman should not enter an agreement that makes her submissive to her man or as you put it slave?

You're right marriage is a human conception just like naming ceremony, house warming etc., but guess what? Does this mean you shouldn't ask for the lord's blessing? It's like going on a journey and praying for safety, why do it when God already predetermined one's fate? The ceremony in the Church is the acknowledgement of the higher power, it is honorary yet central to the Christian faith, you can argue that it does not matter to God but that's an arbitrary argument, in the end as a practicing Christian, the man is the head of household while the household is overall under the guidance and protection of the Almighty, any other point of view is null and void.....PEACE!

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Dwana96(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Prophetess, wetin carry your leg go there in the first place?
Na Money and influence oo
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
abbey621:
■ Okay you're contradicting yourself! First you stated that marriage itself was a curse to women since they are to be submissive yet a woman should not enter an agreement that makes her submissive to her man or as you put it slave?
■ You're right marriage is a human conception just like naming ceremony, house warming etc., but guess what? Does this mean you shouldn't ask for the lord's blessing? It's like going on a journey and praying for safety, why do it when God already predetermined one's fate? ■The ceremony in the Church is the acknowledgement of the higher power, it is honorary yet central to the Christian faith,
■ you can argue that it does not matter to God but that's an arbitrary argument, in the end as a practicing Christian, the man is the head of household while the household is overall under the guidance and protection of the Almighty, any other point of view is null and void.....PEACE!
1. How in the world did you arrive at that from this?
Kobojunkie:
What I instead said is submission in marriage is a curse placed by the Almighty Himself on marriage. God washed His hands off marriage after Adam in an attempt to lay blame at God's feet and fingered God for giving him Eve the one who he, Adam, equally blamed for his disobedience of God. If you read Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 you will find that the same curse does not exist on a woman who is not in marriage but only on a woman in marriage meaning that marriage indeed is not of God's Kingdom. undecided

2. God doesn't dole blessings on people willy-nilly like you all like to assume. His blessings are instituted as part of His contract/agreement with men, and in Jesus Christ, your marriages, your ceremonies, rituals, etc., are not included as part of the agreement God made with individual men. Your churches and their many ceremonies have absolutely nothing to do with God nor are they a part of the terms and conditions set in His agreement/Covenant.

3. There is nothing "arbitrary" about this as God's Law clearly defines what God will do and what God will not do for men. That men have chosen to add their own doctrines and traditions(lies) — against God by the way, as seen in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 v 1 - 13— does not change any of that which God Himself has decreed and proclaimed His everlasting — unchanging — Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God - Luke 21 vs 33. In the Kingdom of God, there is only one master. Every other master/head over anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ is an idol competing with God and such is an abomination against God Himself - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 and Matthew 6 vs 24. Simple and straight. undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by BERNIMOORE: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
abbey621:

In this context, it is talking about people of different spirituality. It is not specifically talking about business arrangements but more of personal. Look at the verses that came after:

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

In Christian marriages you are still submissive to the higher power, the union must blessed through a ceremony and if you're a Christian it is through the church and ultimately God. So imagine marrying someone that dopes not believe in Christianity, how then can you be equally yoked with such a person? Even in Islam it is advised to marry same faith and if that is not possible, the woman must convert to whatever religion the man practices.
stop replying that kobojunkie....an atheist has no respect for any scripture, talkless of God...they will find excuse to break law and twist them out of context...unless you want to be turning round the table.

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Karemarealty288(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Any man that climb you will die miserably

Na lie.....she dey knack naaaaaa. Oni na spirit? Even human dey fork spirits and nothing happens. You never hear about a spirit wey fall in love, the girl take am dey do yeye😂😂😂😂

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by famology(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Abomination

Some people mounted her before the gods and after the gods people go still mount her. The gods are dead. Forget story

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:

Meanwhile;

Iye ooo!!! Are my eyes decieving me 👀
Wonderful the most notorious is tired and trying to retire 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by chris51(f): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
ChristineC:
you didn't know you wouldn't survive 6 strong women before you shook head in the marriage?

There was no wife with the Ooni when Naomi married. These 6 wives came in later.
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by bionixs: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
Rule 2.
you are raising a false alarm

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) / Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64