Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jeep Knocks Down Woman On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway “viewer Discretion Advised” - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jeep Knocks Down Woman On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway “viewer Discretion Advised” (4130 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeep Knocks Down Woman On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway “viewer Discretion Advised” by Voy(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Nice pant but why is that pervert squeezing her boobs? angry
did ur brain leave u?
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Woman On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway “viewer Discretion Advised” by boladez(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Benki003:

Spilling trash as usual, okay imagine firstly if you have an urgent place to go and you need to cross the road and mind you ur running late would you use the bridge or just save ur time and run across 🙄🙄

@Benki003,

For starters , calling another persons viéws trash is rude, intolerant, crude and uncultured ...... smacking of poor background and upbringing or lack thereof! ( Has nothing to do with generation or age, just pure uncouth behaviour). "Spewing / Spilling trash"is one annoying phrase that intellectually lazy nematodes that you represent , have abused over the years on this platform and your numbers are growing astronomically.)

I think your excuse of being in a hurry or running late, as a justification to dart across the expressway, where there is a pedestrian bridge is reflective of the following;

1 A total failure in societal values and reversal of what is good or bad. Where all values are lost anything will be accepted as OK behaviour and justification will be provided.
Same way people like yourself will justify someone stealing because the other man that stole was not prosecuted. See what I mean? That the lady darted across the road and got hit does not give you an insight that no matter the rush , "use the pedestrian bridge" these are lessons from elementary school but ALAS, the entire nation has denied you of that sense of education and even basic animalistic survival traits. A dog will never cross where it sees its fellow dog hit by a car.....human being are not expected to follow blindly.......see my reference to you as nematode...QED

2 Education transcends the ability to read and write and of course education should open the mind to learning but where learning comes by reading , listening and observation. Again, teeming Nigerians bastardised by abject poverty, loss of values in 1 above and sheer impunity fail to read , observe and listen.
.....its about the person who is most Loquacious. How much you can shout or abuse or show thuggery. Wits beats brigandage all the time. You see no knowledge or education in the unconsciously lady and the cause and effect of her actions............open your mind and brain to learn!

3 The lack of enforcement of the regulations especially as it relates to use of pedestrian bridges in this case , has given the impression that there are no laws and there are no risks in crossing the expressway. When you do not enforce the laws , the people assume there is no crime. People who dart across the expressway where there is a pedestrian bridge should be arrested and fined, plus where there is an accident they should be made to pay for the vehicle repairs and compensation if they survive. Let's be civil and sane if we want a better nation.

4 I remember the good old days where internet and access to Nairaland were for the middle class, Tramps like yourself will not have the access to come on this platform and announce such backward excuse for crossing the expressway. Thankfully for you data is cheap and now affordable so all nematodes can post what they like.

Finally i can confirm from your submission that you HAVE NEVER LEFT THE SHORES OF NIGERIA nor worked or existed in a civil society where law and order prevails. Obviously you do not own a car or you drive only in areas where the pedestrian bridge is seen as part of aesthetic road furniture rather than a means of crossing the expressway. I am certain you dont have the intellectual strength like many to read this submission , however, I pray you get exposure and also get education and able to upgrade your life and living in the days to come Amen.

Thanks for your opinion.
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Woman On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway “viewer Discretion Advised” by Bankowner: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Oga!

I am certified by the Red Cross for Level C Standard First Aid/CPR.

If by your reasoning you believe what that guy is doing is CPR, then I can't wait for him to perform same on you when you need it.

It's far better he's a bystander calling 911 than causing more damage to the poor woman. For an accident like that, she does not need CPR.
kings59:

Why are you Nigerians wicked?

What's wrong with the man doing the CPR?

One of the reasons other countries don't like Nigerians. Very devilish set of people.
Must you guys be always evil minded?
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Woman On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway “viewer Discretion Advised” by Tremple8v: 4:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Abeg how come the jeep remove most of her clothes
Re: Jeep Knocks Down Woman On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway “viewer Discretion Advised” by Teeq1234: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2023
Shey na d jeep remove her jeans and her watches too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Burnt In Obudu LGA , Cross River State / Video Of The Girl Who Was Stripped Unclad For Stealing Phone Surface Online / Heavily Armed Drug Cartel Attacked Mexico Police Chief, Killed 2 Officers(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.