Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri (1283 Views)

"They Told Us To Go To Court, We're Obidient & Will Go" —Peter Obi / Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by ganisucks(f): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
An Obidient sexual offender and 419 scammer known as Bishop Feyi Daniels, who lays claim to being "a man of God" and who"prophesied" that @officialABAT would "rig the presidential election", would be "illegally declared winner by INEC", would be "arrested by the military during the swearing in ceremony on May 29th" and that "an Interim National Government (ING) led by Prof Osinbajo" would be "put in place by the military for a few months" who would then usher and "swear in Peter Obi as our next President" has been remanded in Kirikiri prison for allegedly raping two of his Church members.

I empathise with his poor, innocent victims and my heart goes out to them but I strongly believe that the poor man should have been remanded in a pyschiatric institution and not prison because he is clearly as mad as a hatter.

Whichever way I hope Peter, Dati and their gullible army of vile, vicious, malodorous, violent, treasonous, fascistic, deluded and insane Obi supporters will at least help him with his bail and not leave him to rot there.

The pitiful soul needs deliverance and medical attention.

I also believe that if he is found guilty of rape he should be castrated lest his libidinous and delusional sexual cravings and wild sociopathic fantasies compels him to do it all over again.

(FFK)

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1649716158705160193

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by BrotherSade: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
😎

Who takes FFK serious, the only people that take FFK serious are Tinubu Urchîns.

We all know that Femi Kayode is looking for a political appointment from Tinubu.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing i will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

Sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu, "Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning 😎

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by ganisucks(f): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bishop Feyi prophesied that Osinbajo would lead the interim government, but Fani Kayode still managed to drag Obi into his hate speech tweet.
This guy is really suffering from ODS: Obi derangement syndrome.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by KevMitnick: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lol...FFK go and rest please...bloody charlatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by 9jahotblog: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ffk the clueless crook don get lifeline from Efcc custody now, it’s time for him to wail and rant as usual. No one take someone that’s suffering from mental illness serious in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
But shey dem arrest that pastor really?
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by sonature1: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
When you get close to many ladies, you will realize that they were raped in the past but never spoke up! As her guy, she will share it with you because you guys are intimate and that experience denies her the pleasure of s3x - something she won't share with her siblings and parents.

For keeping quiet, the rapist on rampage continues his raping spree. Female children must be protected and raised to speak up when people they trust abuse them. They often keep quiet when it happens in the church by people they hold in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Jnkay: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
See pot calling kettle black. FFK that likes food and women is here accusing innocent man they arrested because of their hate for other political parties of sexual craving.

1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Toluwanise247(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Let wait and see
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Parachoko: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
If he truly raped 2 ladies, then he should rot in jail
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by DenreleDave(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fani dey always pepper obidents well well grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by DenreleDave(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Jnkay:
See pot calling kettle black. FFK that likes food and women is here accusing innocent man they arrested because of their hate for other political parties of sexual craving.

Is this how u will cry eternally?

If you, happy crying óò

grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
As well as obi should rot in kirikiri for disturbing the peace of our peaceful country. Allardyce come and see
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Allardyce:
Are you done misbehaving?
No, I have been misbehaving from childhood, I won't stop. I'll pretend when it's time to enter husband's house and boom I'll continue , so stop wasting your time

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Allardyce:
W I hope you won't blame the moderators this time around? Since you want to misbehave, I will be here to make you restless. 🙂
Then tell them to free me and let me go. Else I'll cause chaos all over this forum. I've totally lost respect for them
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Blissful45(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
God is a man that he would lie. Let's wait and see the manifestation of the Glory of God. Anybody taking FFK serious is truly unserious with his life. The guy is a man of double standards. He talks from two sides of his mouth.

I'm down with Malaria. No food. No money to buy drugs. No family to hear me. Life is indeed mysterious and not worth living at times. I sincerely neeed nairaland family to come through for me. Pls

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Saga16: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
ganisucks:
Bishop Feyi prophesied that Osinbajo would lead the interim government, but Fani Kayode still managed to drag Obi into his hate speech tweet.
This guy is really suffering from ODS: Obi derangement syndrome.

Read what he wrote again.

This time slowly.
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by PandoraObi: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
FFK
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Yourprick: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Apc pays this man well
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by GoWithGood: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Give that man food and beautiful women to have sex with and you have solved all his problems in life.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Betanaija42moro: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
This man that is jumping around for political appointment. He has been jobless.

Hunger don enter him brain

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Allardyce:
You can deactivate, it's easy, none of them held you hostage.
I'm serious it keep saying invalid deactivation code while my other account went successfully. Why the attachment to your post? We all know that Delilah is lying.
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by favor914: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Who takes FFK serious, the only people that take FFK serious are Tinubu Urchîns.

We all know that Femi Kayode is looking for a political appointment from Tinubu.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing i will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

Sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu, "Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning 😎
8 years of weeping under President Buhari has taught you nothing, you are still deceiving yourself?

Purported stolen mandate of a party, that did not have an eligible presidential candidate for the 2023 election?
Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by MasterJayJay: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
FF Kolanut

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by Allardyce: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm serious it keep saying invalid deactivation code while my other account went successfully. Why the attachment to your post? We all know that Delilah is lying.
If I talk know, you will say I am attacking you.
How did you know she's lying? Have you fvcked him before? grin

Re: Fani Kayode: Bishop Feyi Daniels, An Obidient, Will Rot In Kirikiri by AFunJar: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1649716158705160193
FvckFvckK has spoken. All hail Oduduwa’s reincarnate 💩

(1) (Reply)

The Supreme Court Hearing/judgement In The Case Of Shettima’s Double Nomination / Federal High Court Fines Obidients #15m For Suit Against Inauguration / Expect More Tough Policy Measures, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.