Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta (2706 Views)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / South South Niger Delta Will Never Join Biafra / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Darren95: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
In the Niger Delta, Tinubu won In Rivers State, while the rest of the state gave Tinubu his required 25% and more in

Cross rivers (29%)
Akwa Ibom (28%)

We didn’t vote base on ethnicity or religion!

We voted as Nigerians

Unlike some people from the South East who gave Obi 98% vote very tribalistic and religious votes!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by JASONjnr(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Let's hope it follows Federal Character standard....
Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by funshint(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Don't worry SS particularly Akpabio will get the Senate presidency wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Abujaexpress: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
So, Edo state is not part of South South?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by richmond500: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Though I am from the SS and I dislike the Obidients movement but this thread is really annoying.
You can hate Obi and Obidients without dragging the entire SS into this ur foolish thread.

As much as I hate the Obi movement, I noticed that the SE considers the SS as brothers and the SS also doesn't have issues with them except that imaginary map of biafra they keep drawing.
Why should anyone drag SS to this post election fight? SS doesn't have a stake in 2023 election and irrespective of who wins, it's never our collective win so why the stereotype?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by AdesegunSanni89: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
I love SS region and I believe that the Senate presidency should be zoned to that region

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Christistruth03: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Darren95:
In the Niger Delta, Tinubu won In Rivers State, while the rest of the state gave Tinubu his required 25% and more in

Cross rivers (29%)
Akwa Ibom (28%)

We voted as Nigerians

Unlike some people from the South East who gave Obi 98% vote very tribalistic and religious votes!

That is why SS will produce Senate President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Zionmdde: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Na wa ooo
I am yet to see Igbos jostling for any position under the rubbish APC. Why all the headache. Why don't they concentrate on the rubbish they want to do. Ok let all these other regions go and buy fuel for 100 naira, let them create a separate cheaper market for them,

One thing I know is that Igbos will always be proud of standing against APC any day any time

Why are these foolish iddiots pained that Igbos don't care.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by MasterJayJay: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:
Though I am from the SS and I dislike the Obidients movement but this thread is really annoying.
You can hate Obi and Obidients without dragging the entire SS into this ur foolish thread.

As much as I hate the Obi movement, I noticed that the SE considers the SS as brothers and the SS also doesn't have issues with them except that imaginary map of biafra they keep drawing.
Why should anyone drag SS to this post election fight? SS doesn't have a stake in 2023 election and irrespective of who wins, it's never our collective win so why the stereotype?

Labour party is drawing map of Biafra?

The poster and you belong to same Whatsapp group.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by richmond500: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Darren95:

Shut up which brothers?

The Yorubas are also our brothers

You igbos and attach by force

We South South are not tribal bigots like you igbos
Me, Igbo?
I wonder if you are really from the SS, cos u are the only SS person who openly attacks his fellow SS without provocation on NL cos of igbo and Yoruba fiasco.

I have seen a lot of SS people who just avoid confrontations with other SS with different opinion.
If you like, attachee urself to the Yorubas, e no concern me, stop dragging the SS into this madness.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by richmond500: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Labour party is drawing map of Biafra?

The poster and you belong to same Whatsapp group.
You can lie to urself.
But Obidients from SE are mostly Ipob apologists who always draw the imaginary biafra map and tries to cause division between Non-igboic SS indigenes and those igboic ones.

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by MasterJayJay: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:
You can lie to urself.
But Obidients from SE are mostly Ipob apologists who always draw the imaginary biafra map and tries to cause division between Non-igboic SS indigenes and those igboic ones.

Goodnight

Cry us Atlantic ocean!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by lilytender: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
funshint:
Don't worry SS particularly Akpabio will get the Senate presidency wink

The next Senate President is Godswill Akpabio because that is God's Will

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by lilytender: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

You are a head slammer and not from Southsouth.

Only a bastard Christian and a South south will be proud to vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket. .

Please which Christians are you talking about? Chris Ngige and Andy Uba that went to Okija Shrine to swear or the ones we contest Olosho with every now and then?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Kyase(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
JASONjnr:
Let's hope it follows Federal Character standard....

Why

They should've shared their votes federal character wise too

Tinubu must reward those that voted him

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

You are a head slammer and not from Southsouth.

Only a bastard Christian and a South south will be proud to vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket. .

shattapu....we no like you people....simple as that....
we deltans have no issues with muslims or other tribes....
op clearly stated that....

keep your wahala in the south east....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
lilytender:

Please which Christians are you talking about? Chris Ngige and Andy Uba that went to Okija Shrine to swear or the ones we contest Olosho with every now and then?

kiki....no min am....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Emma513:
STOP REPLYING THAT FOOLISH GUY. HE IS NOT FROM SS. HE IS APC ZOMBIE. BY THIER COMMENT. WE KNOW THEM

stop attachin us to south east....we no like those people....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by misano(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Darren95:

Cross rivers (29%)
Akwa Ibom (28%)

We voted as Nigerians

Oga, if U think Tinubu scored that SS according to INEC then U don't know anything about SS.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
misano:

Oga, if U think Tinubu scored that SS according to INEC then U don't know anything about SS.

its enough for tinubu....especialy from a region that mostly always voted fee dee fee....

more and more will start votin apc from now on too....
apc seems a stable party enough in a chaotic nation such as nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by misano(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:

God bless U bro. SW keeps dragging SS into the nonsense. We in SS just want development, we are not Interested in this nonsense tribal war the Yorubas are so interested in as if their depends on it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Only an idiat thinks every one is from Southeast ..

You are a head slammer...stop denying Ur religion

you think like a south easterner....
we dont care if you are delta igbo....you still have no right to attache south south to south east....

not everybody is igbotic in the delta....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by Emma513: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Darren95:

Cross rivers (29%)
Akwa Ibom (28%)

We voted as Nigerians

BUT IREV SHOWS THAT OBI WON RIVERS OR ARE YOU TRYING TO BE STUPID

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by samsononyilo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Darren95:

Shut up which brothers?

The Yorubas are also our brothers

You igbos and attach by force

We South South are not tribal bigots like you igbos

Lol.. Who is this? There's this old man from delta state that always come to my work place to discuss Obi, how they will fight to get back his stolen mandate, I've never met an SS person in this Jos that is not supporting Obi, don't call your SE brothers names because you are benefiting from this failed APC administration, God will judge you..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta by misano(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

its enough for tinubu....especialy from a region that mostly always voted fee dee fee....

more and more will start votin apc from now on too....
apc seems a stable party enough in a chaotic nation such as nigeria....

You APC Yoruba people love suffering sha. See as this one is talking like his wife just gave birth to twins. Shift jor carry ur old drug dealer to ur house. SS nor the stand for nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Latest Global Ranking / Enahoro’s Widow Passes On After Battling Cancer / Breaking: One Dead, 15 Missing As Atlantic Ocean Surge Attack Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.