Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread (455 Views)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Relationship Between Yoruba Language And Igala Language. / China People And Culture In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Itznekky: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
This thread is for the promotion of igbo language and culture.
Hey Igbo lovers how are you doing today?

Let's promote our language and culture together. Listen let me tell you something, you don't have to be embarrassed speaking your own dialect because people think you are local (what does being local even mean?).

I think speaking your dialect or language gives you an edge over others and in life generally.
For me I like to speak my language when I meet someone that speaks too.

If you are interested in learning Igbo language, pls lets do it here or you are confused concerning something in Igbo culture, pls let us know so as to solve the problem together.

Igbo kweenu! Igbo kweenu!! Igbo kwezuonu!!
Motto: Igbo language will not die

NOTE: If you are here because you want to learn Igbo, comment under this post
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Itznekky: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
If it's your first time here, pls do well to introduce yourself and tell us what you think about Igbo speaking or of you are here to learn Igbo speaking
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by ndukwejoe(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Following
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by garyaustin(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Igbo amaka. Asusu Igbo mara mma di ukuu. Nsogbu adighi
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Itznekky: 12:27am On Apr 24, 2023
ndukwejoe:
Following
You're highly welcome
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Itznekky: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2023
garyaustin:
Igbo amaka. Asusu Igbo mara mma di ukuu. Nsogbu adighi
Nnọọ ezigbo nwa-afọ, kedụ ka-imere?
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Itznekky: 12:38am On Apr 24, 2023
Pls lets make here a good learning environment while having fun, throw your questions and opinion.
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Itznekky: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2023
Have you heard about Omugwo in Igbo land? what can you say about it?
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Maazieze(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
Itznekky:
Have you heard about Omugwo in Igbo land? what can you say about it?

hi do you use discord, im in an igbo community that needs more people, we also archive stuff related to igbo history and culture
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Itznekky: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Maazieze:

hi do you use discord, im in an igbo community that needs more people, we also archive stuff related to igbo history and culture

No, I teach Igbo speaking on YouTube, you can reach out to me, @ n e c h e s o n i c

And also via I n s t a g r a m. Using the same name
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Itznekky: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2023
WORDS FOR THE DAY
Sweetheart
My love
I miss you
My own
My heart

Let's translate these words to Igbo language
Re: Learn Igbo Language And Culture Official Thread by Itznekky: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Itznekky:

No, I teach Igbo speaking on YouTube, you can reach out to me, @ n e c h e s o n i c

And also via I n s t a g r a m. Using the same name

If you are interested for a private tutor, you can reach out to me

(1) (Reply)

Ibalu Mmanwu? / I detest tribalism / All You Need Is A Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.