Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

How I Made Over $7000 As A Student In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Over $7000 As A Student In Nigeria (221 Views)

Limited Paypal Account With Legit $7000+ For Sale (pics) (SOLD) / Bitcoin Has Risen Exponentially In Value In 2017 To Over $7000 / Bitcoin Sets New Record Today. Surpasses $7000 Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over $7000 As A Student In Nigeria by bengerv01(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2023
I had always been looking for ways to earn some extra money as a student in Nigeria, but with my school activities, finding a traditional part-time job was out of the question.

This has been the case not until my uncle introduced me to this new platform that offered the opportunity to earn money from the comfort of my own home, in dollars no less.

At first, I was skeptical. It sounded too good to be true, but I decided to give it a try anyway since it was from someone I trust. Within minutes, I had signed up and started exploring the platform. To my surprise, it was incredibly user-friendly, and I was able to start earning right away.
Within few months of exploring this beautiful platform, I have been able to earn over 7,000 and the most beautiful thing is they pay straight to your bank account.

This business model I am talking about is...AFFILIATE MARKETING:

Maybe you have heard about it before.
Maybe not.

Affiliate marketing is a business model where you sign up as an affiliate with a company and you then promote any of their products.
When you make a sale on any product, you get paid a commission.
It is as simple as that.

You don't own any products.

You don't deal with customer support

You don't manage employees

Or do any of those things that takes a business to run

Affiliate marketing is a HUGE industry that is valued at more than $50B (you can google it)

It is the reason why so many 18 - 21 year olds are able to buy cars like Ferrari and travel around the world.

Because they don't have to create any product, import any product etc - All they do is market.

Let’s do the maths.. Let's say you promote a products that pays a commission of N15,000 per sale.

If you get 2 sales a day, that is 2 X N15k – N30k a day!..

Now you don’t need to start thinking or being worried of where to find this customers to sell your products to, your customers are everywhere..Facebook, WhatsApp etc.

I have a free training video that explains how to start this business and most importantly the right way and I will be revealing this platform to the first 50 people to click the link below
https:///6vzrqp

(1) (Reply)

Let's Handle Your Company/business Registration With CAC / Olad Synergy Solutions, The Best Digital Marketing Company In Ogun State / Are You Searching For Ogun State Postal Codes Or Postal Codes Under Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.