Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead (45982 Views)

Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ / Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack / At Least 21 Killed As Kenya Hotel Siege Is Declared Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by slimik: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2023
Religion is Occultic. Jesus Christ is the Leader of the Disciples. The Disciples are the personal followers of Jesus Christ while the Christians are followers in general. Up till date the dark secret between Jesus and his Disciples are not known to the world and remains a mystery.Know this and know peace.
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by abidem4real: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2023/04/kenyan-cult-leader-told-followers-to-starve-themselves-at-least-21-dead/
Hmmm! Truly truly truly I say unto you, people perish for they lack knowledge!
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by eepeepook: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2023
The forty day and night fast is the most glaring example of the bible being a work of fiction. Nobody has replicated it. Anybody who attempts perishes. It's funny that the world intellectually progresses while some hold themselves back using folk tales from the white man. SMH.

That pastor should serve his sentence, but keeping him alive to experience it will mean risking inmates possibility of performing the same mass suicide. He has refined the skill of vocal persuasion over years, anybody who befriends him is a potential victim. Banish him to a Caucasian-filled western nation as a form to sell back what they forced on us.
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by Ibrahimmufutau: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2023
1950Mack:
grin that guy who wrote in the holy book "my people perish for the lack of knowledge" oya iyalaje give am two can beer grin ... till the world go end that statement no go ever cast... all dis tin wey una de do... God no send una o... even God de wonder say you sure say na me create dis wereys... lucifer sef no mad like dis before I chase am away undecided
Thi is type of scenario can only happend in falseehod religio and dullard addherents. May God shining mote lights over the world and saves us from ffake catastrophic and perdition religions And they called themselves Christians, that this trade mark of christaindom.

hz

i
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by Vivihay: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Vivihay:
I'm about starting a loan shark company, hence I would like to do a test-run first here on Nairaland to see how profitable the loan business is before i go live Nationwide on my new website and app that is under construction. So the first 10 people to chat me up will be getting a loan of about 20k to 500k.
NOTE:
* NO COLLATERAL NEEDED
* NO FEE TO BE PAID BEFORE ACCESSING THE LOAN, IT'S COMPLETELY FREE. I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY.
* MONTHLY REPAYMENT FEE OF 5% FOR A PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 4MONTHS.
*?YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DROP YOUR DETAILS LIKE VALID ID, NIN, VALID PHONE NUMBER AND BVN THAT CAN BE USE TO TRACK YOU INCASE OF ANY ISSUE.
Whatsapp 081 three zero 88 9 six 1 5
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by phemmyfour: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by Reload101: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2023
My people perish because of lack of knowledge
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by MatteBricks: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Zombies everywhere
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by onyenna85000: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Oh! My people are perishing because of lack of knowledge
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by captaininiobong(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Boyooosa:
Not every human is graced with smartness and wisdom

I swear down

1 Like

Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by Aklee4994(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Boyooosa:
Not every human is graced with smartness and wisdom
Agree,Even when those people is trying to nail this man he said there know not what they are doing “IGNORANCE” the greatest evil is ignorance if you want to know check of what happens about some years ago to those 4 boys kill in a village called Aluu community.In some many way faith has been a crime on this planet 🌎

Mind is a tool for exploration not for drawing conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by Goalnaldo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=Vivihay post=122693891][/quote]dead on arrival. You think "a loan shark" is something positive or something to proud of?
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by imagrg(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mental slavery!
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by fabolouz1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
People are enslaving themselves in the name of religion.
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by Benrosaria(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by projet: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
How these guys the successfully pull this stunts.... the entire family go even fall for it
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by dododawa1: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
BUHARI people
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by Brushstrokes20: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
Africans are damn too gullible angry
The demonic makenzie must be subjected to a very slow and gruesome elimination! undecided
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by simplesearch: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
1 Corinthians 15:33 (KJV) Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by simfrost90210: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
sad GOD help humanity please..
.., the devil has shown forth most cheeky strategies to win himself souls to be damned in hell and this we'll have to always seek Mercy
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by ahamonyeka(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Shey the leader put juju for mouth take tell them?
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by joba4luv: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mugu followers
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by favour32(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
History dey always repeat for this kind matter.
Indoctrination na yeye thing.
Ability nor to dey conscious of ya brain na death.
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wtf!
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by irunoko(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Africans grin
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Religion is one of our biggest problem in Africa

The day Africans abandon Christianity and Islam is the day we will begin our path towards TRUE freedom. Africans are currently enslaved.
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by owunabastard: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

They achieved their Aim. They will finally see Jesus..

Obidients, When will Peter obi go on 30 days dry fasting so that he can recover his stolen man-hood?
which people dey like these your post in nairaland? Truely there are many mad follows in this forum
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by cNOTE885(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Christians🥱
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by RAYAM(f): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by DOM7: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
What join cult and Jesus again?
Re: Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead by Ethereal0110(f): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
COUNTERFEIT CHRISTIANITY.
MAKING A MOCKERY OF THE BODY OF CHRIST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran / Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.