Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe (449 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by oikirodah(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Edo 2024: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

The general election don finish and now everybody don dey count their gains and losses , ehh we understand say as people dey jubilate say dem win na so others don cut rope say na lie na stolen mandate.

You see this presidential election wey just pass so really bring out the hypocrisy for Nigerians, you know say before now the amount of people wey dey come out come vote even dey over populated na the BVAS come really bring out the true state of things, that na why even as Nigerians nack teeth reach say no level dem don ready for change , yet majority never ready, dem no dey vote.

You see, the reason I cited Obidient in my headline is simple: anyone with common sense would have realised that a coalition of the PDP, LP, and NNPP would have crushed the APC; in fact, the APC and Tinubu would have been humiliated and thrown out of politics.

However, when individual interests take precedence over group interests, we see the outcomes that we did. This goes beyond threatening Nigerians into supporting your candidate because you believe that your candidate is deserving of victory due to equity, fair play, and justice.

Today how e come be? If dem like talk from now till Jericho, Tinubu don win and the only thing to take home from here na LESSON. So make una dey play,just dey play, dem say who chop bellyful must surely hungry.

The Esan Agenda, which is based on equality, justice, and fair play, is the focus of attention in Edo State as it prepares for the 2024 gubernatorial elections. To be honest, if we go back to the commencement of this fourth republic, we will see that Edo Central has not fared well, whereas Edo South has had or will have their way for 16 years at the end of Obaseki's mandate.

Edo North had the saddle for 8 years under Adams Oshiomhole's administration, but Edo Central had it for only one year during Osunbor's stewardship.

Unfortunately, the social media proponents of the Esan Agenda, like the Obidient movement, have shown themselves to be not only unruly but also intolerant of other people's differing points of view. They have engaged in name-calling, social media blocking, Cyber bullying, and a number of other behaviors that should cause great concern to well-meaning Edo People.

Before I continue, let me clarify that I wholeheartedly support the Esan Agenda, which is why I want to warn supporters against following the Obidient route because doing so would result in a loss similar to how the Obidient Movement suffered.

Tinubu never could have predicted that he would have been so hated a few months before the election due to the numerous propaganda launched at him; the only way Tinubu could navigate and win was because of the relationships he had formed over the years. Politics is about numbers and lobbying.

If the proponents of the Esan Agenda are not careful, they will suffer the same fate as the Obidient: "dem say na fly wey no dey hear word they follow dead body enter grave." You know, the Esan people need every vote they can get and ought to heed advise rather than using threats and intimidation as a tool, as the Obidient did.

Oredo Local Government controls the equivalent of the entire Esan Central vote, giving Edo South an advantage in the polls.

Edo South is driven by the youths...that is the Obidient has a strong hold on Edo South and who they support will likely secure the seat and this time around Obi is not on the ballot so their allegiance would be based on who has the capacity to perform.

Obi developed into a movement because many people feel he has the ability to turn our nation's struggles around.

Now, the canvassers for the Esan Agenda should be aware that in politics, arrogance always precedes a fall. I've heard a lot of people assert that Esans predominate in the populations of Egor, Ikpoba Okha, Oredo, and other Edo South regions that we all discuss.

To put it another way, they hold the same beliefs as the Obidient, who thought that because Igbos were present everywhere, Obi would win Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Borno, and other key Northern States.

It's terrible that they've begun to use blackmail against other senatorial districts in the state, as if it was their fault they were left behind.

The bulk of applicants, who are surprisingly over 40 at the time of writing, have done nothing for their communities and yet they are peddling the card of equity and fairness.

I only hope, as it was in Lagos, that the Binis do not perceive the aspiration as a danger to their supremacy in Edo State, because whoever Edo South collaborates with would produce the Governor.

Esan Agenda supporters should concentrate on connecting with Edo South and Edo North. They should look for a strong candidate to support who has a network across the three geopolitical regions.

It only takes a slim majority to win the elections. The popularity of the candidate is what will deliver victory, and because no other elections will be held on the same day, it is critical that who has the grassroots spread is presented because the two major political parties, APC and PDP, as well as the upcoming LP, can never have all of their aspirants from Esan Land.

Learn from history. Any political party would have an advantage if it chose its governorship candidates from various senatorial districts. This is similar to the recent presidential election, where the PDP planned to have a North vs. South conflict until Peter Obi of the LP arrived and threw the plan off course.

Who blinks first in the contest between Esan Central and Edo South? Since winning elections is the only goal of political parties, they must use every trick in the book.

A comprehensive examination of the most recent presidential elections reveals that Obi was Atiku and the PDP's albatross, while Tinubu was the recipient of a narrow victory thanks to the non-challant stances of the other major parties.

How the Esan Agenda manages the vast number of hopefuls from the district remains to be seen, as many must be disgruntled after their own primaries and may work against the Esan Agenda's interests, just as the G5 did against the PDP.

But, as is typical of Nigerians, these same people would lash out at me for simply expressing the obvious, and they would forget I am only a consultant offering advice and also selling my product, but he who has ears would undoubtedly hear.

Wetin Benin man hate pass for e life na to carry SHOULDER UP for am.

My name na Osigwe Om0-Ikirodah and I am a media consultant , 'Soldier come, soldier go, but barrack remains'

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/edo-2024-esan-agenda-and-the-obidient-route-a-need-for-caution-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by helinues: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2023
What I said some weeks ago.

Resentment across the nation loading
Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by DonNeon: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2023
You should have added 'sponored post' at the end....
Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by mrvitalis(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2023
oikirodah:
Edo 2024: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

The general election don finish and now everybody don dey count their gains and losses , ehh we understand say as people dey jubilate say dem win na so others don cut rope say na lie na stolen mandate.

You see this presidential election wey just pass so really bring out the hypocrisy for Nigerians, you know say before now the amount of people wey dey come out come vote even dey over populated na the BVAS come really bring out the true state of things, that na why even as Nigerians nack teeth reach say no level dem don ready for change , yet majority never ready, dem no dey vote.

You see, the reason I cited Obidient in my headline is simple: anyone with common sense would have realised that a coalition of the PDP, LP, and NNPP would have crushed the APC; in fact, the APC and Tinubu would have been humiliated and thrown out of politics.

However, when individual interests take precedence over group interests, we see the outcomes that we did. This goes beyond threatening Nigerians into supporting your candidate because you believe that your candidate is deserving of victory due to equity, fair play, and justice.

Today how e come be? If dem like talk from now till Jericho, Tinubu don win and the only thing to take home from here na LESSON. So make una dey play,just dey play, dem say who chop bellyful must surely hungry.

The Esan Agenda, which is based on equality, justice, and fair play, is the focus of attention in Edo State as it prepares for the 2024 gubernatorial elections. To be honest, if we go back to the commencement of this fourth republic, we will see that Edo Central has not fared well, whereas Edo South has had or will have their way for 16 years at the end of Obaseki's mandate.

Edo North had the saddle for 8 years under Adams Oshiomhole's administration, but Edo Central had it for only one year during Osunbor's stewardship.

Unfortunately, the social media proponents of the Esan Agenda, like the Obidient movement, have shown themselves to be not only unruly but also intolerant of other people's differing points of view. They have engaged in name-calling, social media blocking, Cyber bullying, and a number of other behaviors that should cause great concern to well-meaning Edo People.

Before I continue, let me clarify that I wholeheartedly support the Esan Agenda, which is why I want to warn supporters against following the Obidient route because doing so would result in a loss similar to how the Obidient Movement suffered.

Tinubu never could have predicted that he would have been so hated a few months before the election due to the numerous propaganda launched at him; the only way Tinubu could navigate and win was because of the relationships he had formed over the years. Politics is about numbers and lobbying.

If the proponents of the Esan Agenda are not careful, they will suffer the same fate as the Obidient: "dem say na fly wey no dey hear word they follow dead body enter grave." You know, the Esan people need every vote they can get and ought to heed advise rather than using threats and intimidation as a tool, as the Obidient did.

Oredo Local Government controls the equivalent of the entire Esan Central vote, giving Edo South an advantage in the polls.

Edo South is driven by the youths...that is the Obidient has a strong hold on Edo South and who they support will likely secure the seat and this time around Obi is not on the ballot so their allegiance would be based on who has the capacity to perform.

Obi developed into a movement because many people feel he has the ability to turn our nation's struggles around.

Now, the canvassers for the Esan Agenda should be aware that in politics, arrogance always precedes a fall. I've heard a lot of people assert that Esans predominate in the populations of Egor, Ikpoba Okha, Oredo, and other Edo South regions that we all discuss.

To put it another way, they hold the same beliefs as the Obidient, who thought that because Igbos were present everywhere, Obi would win Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Borno, and other key Northern States.

It's terrible that they've begun to use blackmail against other senatorial districts in the state, as if it was their fault they were left behind.

The bulk of applicants, who are surprisingly over 40 at the time of writing, have done nothing for their communities and yet they are peddling the card of equity and fairness.

I only hope, as it was in Lagos, that the Binis do not perceive the aspiration as a danger to their supremacy in Edo State, because whoever Edo South collaborates with would produce the Governor.

Esan Agenda supporters should concentrate on connecting with Edo South and Edo North. They should look for a strong candidate to support who has a network across the three geopolitical regions.

It only takes a slim majority to win the elections. The popularity of the candidate is what will deliver victory, and because no other elections will be held on the same day, it is critical that who has the grassroots spread is presented because the two major political parties, APC and PDP, as well as the upcoming LP, can never have all of their aspirants from Esan Land.

Learn from history. Any political party would have an advantage if it chose its governorship candidates from various senatorial districts. This is similar to the recent presidential election, where the PDP planned to have a North vs. South conflict until Peter Obi of the LP arrived and threw the plan off course.

Who blinks first in the contest between Esan Central and Edo South? Since winning elections is the only goal of political parties, they must use every trick in the book.

A comprehensive examination of the most recent presidential elections reveals that Obi was Atiku and the PDP's albatross, while Tinubu was the recipient of a narrow victory thanks to the non-challant stances of the other major parties.

How the Esan Agenda manages the vast number of hopefuls from the district remains to be seen, as many must be disgruntled after their own primaries and may work against the Esan Agenda's interests, just as the G5 did against the PDP.

But, as is typical of Nigerians, these same people would lash out at me for simply expressing the obvious, and they would forget I am only a consultant offering advice and also selling my product, but he who has ears would undoubtedly hear.

My name na Osigwe Om0-Ikirodah and I am a media consultant , 'Soldier come, soldier go, but barrack remains'

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/edo-2024-esan-agenda-and-the-obidient-route-a-need-for-caution-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

You know the truth , you know esan deserves the governoship ...but u want them to come now to you before you support them

When you asked for their support and they gave you ...did you do what you are asking them to do ?

Hypocrisy of Nigerians ..... because you think u have power today

See ebira of kogi wanting to retain power instead of sharing with their minority brothers okun ....

Do what is write ..find an esan man that fits your interest and support

1 Like

Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by mrvitalis(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:
What I said some weeks ago.

Resentment across the nation loading
Yorubas are the ones facing resentment ...only greedy fellows would post what the op posted

2 Likes

Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by helinues: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yorubas are the ones facing resentment ...only greedy fellows would post what the op posted

Toh, una eyes go soon clear.

Make una continue swallowing una own concorted lies
Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by MasterJayJay: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Typical Babablu Bluublu supporter, always suffering from hypocrisy and memory loss.

Buhari supporters not only did they insult, they went physical through violence.. When Buhari lost in 2011, his supporters started a riot that claimed hundreds of lives and more than 350 churches burnt.

In the next elections, some ignorant folks in the south who are gullible rewarded the violent Buhari supporters by joining them to elect Buhari as the president in 2015 and 2019.

Lastly, you are not a consultant officer. You are a lying propaganda machine of APC. Who doesn't know that your website is fake news center targeted at opposition?

2 Likes

Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by mrvitalis(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Toh, una eyes go soon clear.

Make una continue swallowing una own concorted lies
Hope you can listen to your own advice

1 Like

Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by richiepolymer(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

This is not up for debate at all. I am from Edo North. We have had it, Edo south is rounding off theirs…..it is the turn of Edo Central to produce Governor. Anything short of this is recipe for serious trouble in Edo state. Esan have capable and qualified persons to be Governor. Let’s support them wether they choose the obedient route or any other route. It is the turn of Esan!

3 Likes

Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by DatNiggaDaz: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Why do you caution men and women in a movement is what I don't understand in this age .its demeaning.

These are fathers mothers, workers, Students, business people with ideas surviving the harsh conditions of Nigeria. Are you more wiser more knowing than them.

You have a big log of woods in yout eyes
Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by helinues: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Hope you can listen to your own advice

You kuku dey alive to witness our advices and support which earned us the presidency.

Can same be said about you people? The concern people from Esan are expressing themselves, advising you people but na as usual strong head guys , una no go listen until..

What exactly have your advise and support earn your region in the last decade?
Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by Legitiscool: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2023

By your assertion you should forget about the Edo south because as you say it's youth stronghold and they still see obi endorsement as massive

I hope you know obi has a spot for Abure choice

Infact the LP candidate been from Edo Central is concluded and Edo South is united on this

Edo south have never doubted Edo Central in trust, if you remember after the dissolution of Bendel, it was an Esan man as vice president military that gave Edo South the state capital

Esan has never betrayed the collective state when given power, Ambrose Alli also worked for the state without even a house to his name
Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by Legitiscool: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2023
richiepolymer:

This is not up for debate at all. I am from Edo North. We have had it, Edo south is rounding off theirs…..it is the turn of Edo Central to produce Governor. Anything short of this is recipe for serious trouble in Edo state. Esan have capable and qualified persons to be Governor. Let’s support them wether they choose the obedient route or any other route. It is the turn of Esan!
it's actually funny the op is an oshomole paid clown and we all know oshomole hate for Esan even when he couldn't do without marrying theirs.

I believe he is yet to see that the three zones are united on this except maybe the ones in apc that are tribalists

I know for free guys like you who want equity in Edo north would surprise him

1 Like

Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by Legitiscool: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

You kuku dey alive to witness our advices and support which earned us the presidency.

Can same be said about you people? The concern people from Esan are expressing themselves, advising you people but na as usual strong head guys , una no go listen until..

What exactly have your advise and support earn your region in the last decade?
And who are the concerned Esan that have spoken so far

Because I know the op isn't one but wants to play divide and rule seeing the consensus this is building

By the way I am esan and you know me too well to give facts objectively
Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by helinues: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
And who are the concerned Esan that have spoken so far

Because I know the op isn't one but wants to play divide and rule seeing the consensus this is building

By the way I am esan and you know me too well to give facts objectively

Whether the person is an Esan or not is not the debate. The message sentiment is something I talked about after the presidential election
Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by Legitiscool: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Whether the person is an Esan or not is not the debate. The message sentiment is something I talked about after the presidential election
well majority of the three zones have decided it's Edo Central turn

My own is that the op is speaking on a paid sponsorship as usual not for masses
Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by Mindlog: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
well majority of the three zones have decided it's Edo Central turn

My own is that the op is speaking on a paid sponsorship as usual not for masses

OP is a hired pen, it scribbles whatever Oshiomhole has in mind, so objectivity isn't an adjective that can be associated with him.

1 Like

Re: Esan Agenda And The Obidient Route A Need For Caution By Osigwe by Houseontherock1: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2023
oikirodah:

Unfortunately, the social media proponents of the Esan Agenda, like the Obidient movement, have shown themselves to be not only unruly but also intolerant of other people's differing points of view. They have engaged in name-calling, social media blocking, Cyber bullying, and a number of other behaviors that should cause great concern to well-meaning Edo People.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Big War From Apc Members As Refuse To Obey Tinubu Decision / Coronation: Meet Nigerians Who Were Pivotal In The Crowning Of King Charles III / My Worrisome Encounter With Former Gov's Son At The Tribunal - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.