Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State (2428 Views)

Description From Ikorodu To Igbesa, Ado-odo/ota LGA Ogun State / The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by helinues: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Father0fjesus:
No, I am still struggling to reconcile how you smuggled a senator into a topic of road construction and rehabilitation, which is the constitutional responsibilities of the 3 arms of executives.

You are yet to get it. Yayi's role as a senator was to oversight all the contract awarded in his constituency or where he has interest with.

He hasn't done any
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by Father0fjesus: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

You people should stop arguing blindly. Sango Ota road is a federal road meaning it's the responsibility of FG.

I doubt if some of you people are even aware the roads in Nigeria are 3. Federal, State and local government. The local government are not even responsible for anything as most people don't know their main function

is Yayi in control of the huge state IGR and all taxes received by FG in Ogun state?

Who's suppose to put those revenue into proper use by rehabilitating the roads?

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by helinues: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Father0fjesus:
is Yayi in control of the huge state IGR and all taxes received by FG in Ogun state?

Who's suppose to put those revenue into proper use by rehabilitating the roads?

Is Sango Lagos road responsibility of state governor?
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by Father0fjesus: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

You are yet to get it. Yayi's role as a senator was to oversight all the contract awarded in his constituency or where he has interest with.

He hasn't done any
I will get it if you point show me where it's a senators job to build infrastructures in states.

It you show me, I will also state blaming my own senator in Delta north instead blaming the governor and state government for dilapidated infrastructure.
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by helinues: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2023
Father0fjesus:
I will get it if you point show me where it's a senators job to build infrastructures in states.

It you show me, I will also state blaming my own senator in Delta north instead blaming the governor and state government for dilapidated infrastructure.

Chai, you don't even have an idea how government work do you? I doubt

I never said it's the responsibility of Yayi to build the road but it's his responsibility to oversee any of the government projects from same place he want to contest for the state governor.
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by Father0fjesus: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Is Sango Lagos road responsibility of state governor?
No it's not, it's the responsibility of the person who receives and dictates how revenue from that axis should be spent, who do you think does that?

Is Yayi the minister of works, budget and planning, or the part of the team that does budget planning in the country? Or his Yayi A Buhari?

If those who are suppose to do those jobs can't do, then we can delegate them to senators so we can justify this your laughable blame on Yayi.
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by helinues: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2023
Father0fjesus:
No it's not, it's the responsibility of the person who receives and dictates how revenue from that axis should be spent, who do you think does that?

Is Yayi the minister of works, budget and planning, or the part of the team that does budget planning in the country? Or his Yayi A Buhari?

If those who are suppose to do those jobs can't do, then we can delegate them to senators so we can justify this your laughable blame on Yayi.

Then I am sorry to say you don't know the function of HOR or senators. Let it rest
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by Cooly100: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

You people should stop arguing blindly. Sango Ota road is a federal road meaning it's the responsibility of FG.

I doubt if some of you people are even aware the roads in Nigeria are 3. Federal, State and local government. The local government are not even responsible for anything as most people don't know their main function

You are the one arguing utterly more blindly..

If it were in Awka, you same man will ask that the state should build the road and reclaim the money from FG.

You need to read the post from your people..the hypocrisy is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by helinues: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Cooly100:

You are the one arguing utterly more blindly..

If it were in Awka, you same man will ask that the state should build the road and reclaim the money from FG.

You need to read the post from your people..the hypocrisy is out of this world.

Nobody dey follow una do Tom and Di.ck measuring here
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by Father0fjesus: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Chai, you don't even have an idea how government work do you? I doubt

I never said it's the responsibility of Yayi to build the road but it's his responsibility to oversee any of the government projects from same place he want to contest for the state governor.
my dear friend, you are the person who has no atom of how government works.

Yayi does not have any delegation to oversee projects. There's a special institution delegated to do that called public works department.
Yayi may privately inspect projects in his constituency but he has to constitutional right to interfere as a senator.

Senators are meant to make laws that's all and even if they make laws and these laws are not being enforced, it's all waste.

Nigeria has an institutional problem that is causing confusion in your head hence you think Yayi can oversee infrastructural projects. It's an executive role to deliver good infrastructure which involves identify key infrastructure, executing them and making sure that they of high quality.

If Abiodun and Buhari's team are not equip enough to know the economic importance of roads in sango axis then they are incompetent and should take blames for it and not Yayi.

. You are very funny. You are always not sincere to yourself. You tell yourself compelling lies
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by helinues: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Father0fjesus:
my dear friend, you are the person who has no atom of how government works.

Yayi does not have any delegation to oversee projects. There's a special institution delegated to do that called public works department.
Yayi may privately inspect projects in his constituency but he has to constitutional right to interfere as a senator.

Senators are meant to make laws that's all and even if they make laws and these laws are not being enforced, it's all waste.

Nigeria has an institutional problem that is causing confusion in your head hence you think Yayi can oversee infrastructural projects. It's an executive role to deliver good infrastructure which involves identify key infrastructure, executing them and making sure that they of high quality.

If Abiodun and Buhari's team are not equip enough to know the economic importance of roads in sango axis then they are incompetent and should take blames for it and not Yayi.

. You are very funny. You are always not sincere to yourself. You tell yourself compelling lies

@emboldened I give up

Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by Father0fjesus: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

@emboldened I give up
If you show me where a senator has the sole delegation to oversee a project embarked upon by an executive, I Wil change my mind
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by helinues: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
Father0fjesus:
If you show me where a senator has the sole delegation to oversee a project embarked upon by an executive, I Wil change my mind

Give this thing a rest cos it's a subject outside your technical know how
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by EmiDior(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
So all the money recovered from skull mining can't fix this?
Yoruba skulls are so cheap...
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by Father0fjesus: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Give this thing a rest cos it's a subject outside your technical know how
you like to tell yourself lies
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by helinues: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Father0fjesus:
you like to tell yourself lies

Enjoy your own truth in peace
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by FatimaAbubakar(f): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ogene001:
The IGR of Singapore and Japan combined all in the mud. I have been saying it, Aba has better roads than most SW states. They only hide their own while we expose our own and force government to build it.
Media propaganda will destroy yorubaland

You're very correct.
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ogene001:
The IGR of Singapore and Japan combined all in the mud. I have been saying it, Aba has better roads than most SW states. They only hide their own while we expose our own and force government to build it.
See what he borrowed to build sub standard Airport in Ogun and you can never hear them criticise their leaders

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by JpBiz92: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
And they will never complain, talk about suffering and smiling. If this road is in the east, we would have uploaded it everywhere and urge the government to fix it, but do you know what?
These people will read and save our complaints and use it against the governor in question if he decides to contest for president tomorrow where as they are living in hell in their region and hiding it

2 Likes

Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by securitywatch50: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
You are talking
JpBiz92:
And they will never complain, talk about suffering and smiling. If this road is in the east, we would have uploaded it everywhere and urge the government to fix it, but do you know what?
These people will read and save our complaints and use it against the governor in question if he decides to contest for president tomorrow where as they are living in hell in their region and hiding it
suffering and smiling is the order of the day in southwest.

And if you see how they are defending the bad government in there region you start asking what is wrong with them.
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by SpatialKing(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Osinbajo was vice president for 8 years
What exactly did he do for his people?
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by OVB123: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ogene001:
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by OVB123: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
simpleseyi:
I am from Ogun state. The state is cursed with bad leaders who will all die miserable
Amen!
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by Goodday90(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
The way Abia people expose the failure of their leaders will make people think there is no single good road in aba,before I went to Aba,I was thinking that you can’t find a single road in Aba
And the way Ogun people ignore the Rot in their state,you may think the state is California
The day I went to ifo in Ogun state,I see road I shock,I have been to many part of ogun state and the state is not even living up to its igr and closeness to Lagos
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by honeyB2018: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Cooly100:
The IGR from Ogun state is more than all the IGR from all the SE states put together - LeoDeking.

Lagos and Ogun state has 98% of all the industries in Nigeria - Hellinues

cool cool cool cool

Can you see how your brain reasons? With all the big IGR, that is bigger than that of the entire South East, these roads can't still be fixed and make motorable for your own people self, yet you are talking nonsense. This is how Tinubu's presidency will be like, mark my words.
Re: See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State by JpBiz92: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
honeyB2018:

Can you see how your brain reasons? With all the big IGR, that is bigger than that of the entire South East, these roads can't still be fixed and make motorable for your own people self, yet you are talking nonsense. This is how Tinubu's presidency will be like, mark my words.
that is sarcasm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pta/bta / Nigerian In Cambodia Pls Share Your Experience / Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.