Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Some People Don't Know The Meaning Of War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Don't Know The Meaning Of War (404 Views)

School Abductions: Abdullahi Mohammed Says People Don't Want Education For North / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Don't Know The Meaning Of War by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2023
Some people dey use war joke for this thread. Saying Nigeria should go into war so that everything is gonna be better. Just look at what is happening in Sudan. I watch the video how people were been killed like foul. Omo fear catch me. The video almost gave me a trauma I will never forget. War no be small thingoooo. Don't pray for it. I see some people forming jagaban online. If war start nobody fit stand aam
Re: Some People Don't Know The Meaning Of War by AfonjaConehead: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2023
whenever coneheaded structures hai anything war,mowe ibafo IDP straight.. grin grin

Re: Some People Don't Know The Meaning Of War by donbachi(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2023
And you think bad governance is not a weapon against a people.
Do you know how many Nigerians died in the past 8 years as a result of failure to take care of families,no money for medical and government bad policies.
Re: Some People Don't Know The Meaning Of War by simpleseyi: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Some people dey use war joke for this thread. Saying Nigeria should go into war so that everything is gonna be better. Just look at what is happening in Sudan. I watch the video how people were been killed like foul. Omo fear catch me. The video almost gave me a trauma I will never forget. War no be small thingoooo. Don't pray for it. I see some people forming jagaban online. If war start nobody fit stand aam

Their parents and grandparents witnessed it between 1967 and 1970, but they didn’t tell their children what they went through
Re: Some People Don't Know The Meaning Of War by XY23: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
donbachi:
And you think bad governance is not a weapon against a people.
Do you know how many Nigerians died in the past 8 years as a result of failure to take care of families,no money for medical and government bad policies.

God bless you bro. It has not hit them or someone close to them; they wouldn't know Nigeria has been at war with it's citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals One Of His Best Kept Secret / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu's Self-determination Campaign Is Constitutional – Ozekh / Tinubu’s Nominees ‘ll Help Nigeria Recover Stolen Assets — Aliyu Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.