Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Weekend Games Night - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Weekend Games Night (1368 Views)

Weekend Puzzle For The Interlectuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Games Night by XXII: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2023
folake4u:

E nor mean, still do am.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Weekend Games Night by XXII: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Thanks for tagging me Folake4u.

1. Do you struggle with your emotions or you are a hard person?

Yes I struggle with my emotions. I struggle with expressing myself at times. At the same time, sometimes I believe I could be a hard person that doesn't care so much about consequences.

2. Describe your perfect day.

A perfect day would include spending my time alone in my room with little or no human interactions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Games Night by kkins25(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2023
Na Folake bring me here so i'd just assume I was tagged.

Naturally, I've always struggled with emotions. Most of it stems from being unable to understand the world from the eyes of others, and vice versa. I'm overly empathetic, and often swallow the pain of others as if it were mine.

That said, I've changed a lot over the years. I'm hard these days, but not hard enough to bargain the price of stuff in the market. grin grin

Currently, I'm in emotional turmoil. Long-term plutonic relationships are extremely hard to turn into intimate ones, especially for women. So, all I'm saying is Alpha male has fallen into the pit of friend-zone. Shhhhh! Be quiet. No loud am. Maybe sukkot can give me a reading cry cry cry

Knowing I've accomplished my task for the day, those that rely on me are taken care of, and just being alone watching a psychological thriller. In addition, a chat with a loved one---preferably female.

PS: I'm single and up for grabs!

I tag; Bintdawood, 1Sharon, chatinent, Klass99, budaatum, vaxx, Lordreed, and Maynman

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Games Night by Bintdawood(f): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
kkins25:
Na Folake bring me here so i'd just assume I was tagged.

Naturally, I've always struggled with emotions. Most of it stems from being unable to understand the world from the eyes of others, and vice versa. I'm overly empathetic, and often swallow the pain of others as if it were mine.

That said, I've changed a lot over the years. I'm hard these days, but not hard enough to bargain the price of stuff in the market. grin grin

Currently, I'm in emotional turmoil. Long-term plutonic relationships are extremely hard to turn into intimate ones, especially for women. So, all I'm saying is Alpha male has fallen into the pit of friend-zone. Shhhhh! Be quiet. No loud am. Maybe sukkot can give me a reading cry cry cry

Knowing I've accomplished my task for the day, those that rely on me are taken care of, and just being alone watching a psychological thriller. In addition, a chat with a loved one---preferably female.

PS: I'm single and up for grabs!

I tag; Bintdawood, 1Sharon, chatinent, Klass99, budaatum, vaxx, Lordreed, and Maynman

I dont struggle with my emotions and am not a hard person🌝🌝 moderate

Uumm waking up and offering my daily prayer, eating my favorite meal and spending my day with my loved ones 🌝

I tag: @kwinanitaa and @Axis313

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Weekend Games Night by Axis313(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Bintdawood:

I dont struggle with my emotions and am not a hard person🌝🌝 moderate

Uumm waking up and offering my daily prayer, eating my favorite meal and spending my day with my loved ones 🌝

I tag: @kwinanitaa and @Axis313
kiss
Re: Weekend Games Night by Bintdawood(f): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Axis313:

kiss

πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbeatable Facts You Never Knew. / Brain Teaser- How Many Heads Can Be Seen In This Picture?? -pic / Definition Of A Big Boy/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.