Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Time To Throw In The Towel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Time To Throw In The Towel (261 Views)

Tension As Discos Throw In The Towel / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Throw In The Towel by Greenlily: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
I have reached a stage where I think help cannot come. I have struggled to get back on track. I have been so indebted that I cannot even sleep. My take home can't even pay my debts and am in a circle. I tried getting a higher paying job but no way.

I now cry myself every night over how I became a man of yesterday. I look at my kids and my wife, my siblings and my parents and I feel sad how they will feel when I end it.

I dread seeing a new day and even drinking alcohol no longer help to give me a temporary happiness. I wish to end it and have peace since I cant get out of this deep hole. Life has been so hard and unfair.

I feel so sad....
Re: Time To Throw In The Towel by Greatest100(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dont give up. Things will get better. Believe in yourself , work harder and dont dwell on the past. There will be light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Time To Throw In The Towel by kingssmith(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Don't do it
I faced and still facing some great shit..... but it's never worth giving up.... regardless....you have a beautiful life ahead of you trust me....just survive everyday one at a time...eat anything you see...just keep moving... that's how I'm also pulling through....go for counseling....get a true church or worship center of your choice.... believe it...it will give you succur.thanks
Re: Time To Throw In The Towel by ibechris(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
If u end it,u will be in the grave and see how bad ur actions may have hurt the entire family.

A guy who was very rich in my community came home one day and committed suicide,what happened because he ventured into an oil business that failed.

Today,hs family became poorer as a result of that singular mistake,in fact,his mum is practically wretched that I know.

They now engage in farming for people just to survive and this was a guy who was a major cement distributor in Nigeria.

My advice is:
Don't ever try killing yourself,because if u do,u will also cry in ur grave...just think about this.

Live for ur family,there is a reason for that. If u die today,people will mess with family because of ur absence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Throw In The Towel by Greenlily: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Greatest100:
Dont give up. Things will get better. Believe in yourself , work harder and dont dwell on the past. There will be light at the end of the tunnel.
Thank you
Re: Time To Throw In The Towel by Greenlily: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
ibechris:
If u end it,u will be in the grave and see how bad ur actions may have hurt the entire family.

A guy who was very rich in my community came home one day and committed suicide,what happened because he ventured into an oil business that failed.

Today,hs family became poorer as a result of that singular mistake,in fact,his mum is practically wretched that I know.

They now engage in farming for people just to survive and this was a guy who was a major cement distributor in Nigeria.

My advice is:
Don't ever try killing yourself,because if u do,u will also cry in ur grave...just think about this.

Live for ur family,there is a reason for that. If u die today,people will mess with family because of ur absence.

That is deep
Re: Time To Throw In The Towel by Greenlily: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
kingssmith:
Don't do it
I faced and still facing some great shit..... but it's never worth giving up.... regardless....you have a beautiful life ahead of you trust me....just survive everyday one at a time...eat anything you see...just keep moving... that's how I'm also pulling through....go for counseling....get a true church or worship center of your choice.... believe it...it will give you succur.thanks

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Alat App Dollar Card / Access Bank Partners With Konga To Provide Instalment Payments To Customers / 3 Online Business That Can Make You 70k To 150k Per Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.