Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan (14390 Views)

NLC’s Planned Strike Is To Rescue Nigerians, Ajaero Insists / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" / APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by DestinyNigga: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Freyborga:
Can't he do something himself ?

Do something as how? Is he in government abi ur government don't know their work? U dey stupid

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Kapeter(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Eye service at its peak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by jaxxy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Very well spoken.
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by SpartaOfLagos: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Freyborga:
Can't he do something himself ?
because he's Buhari abi ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Bovis(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
onthehill:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has called on Federal Government to rescue Nigerians trapped in Sudan, IGBERETV reports.

About 4000 Nigerians are trapped as a result of fighting between forces loyal to Sudan's army chief, Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, and his deputy, Mohamed Hamdan Daglo, who commands the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF).

Taking to his Twitter handle, Obi wrote;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1650143238920044547?t=-AoToMLUMywwOuixB10Q4w&s=19
Obi shut your dirty hypocritical trap, you are a religious and ethnic bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by SpatialKing(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
buygala:
As much as the Sudan situation is a bad one, I am yet to understand how any sane Nigerian will leave Nigeria to further studies in Sudan..as in Sudan of all places..

The only explanation I can possibly come up with for those who go to study in Sudan are those who go to be indoctrinated in Islamic Fanaticism and Terrorism..

It's just like a Nigerian telling me he is studying in Somalia.. I will be very hard pressed not to think that that person is being recruited by ISIS or Sea Pirates.

All in all sha, may they be rescued, whatever it is that took them to Sudan of all places.

They have renowned Islamic schools there
Mostly Northerners go there
I think former CBN governor once school l in Sudan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by AlphaWolf27: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
THIS MAN SHOULD JUST SHUT UP ABEG. SEE LINK BELOW AND EXTRACT FROM THE LINK. THIS OBI GUY IS JUST A SCAM AND ATTENTION SEEKER.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/04/22/politics/us-diplomatic-personnel-sudan/index.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Samogloby: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
I hate pretence! Our securities personnel, innocent Nigeria citizens were being killed in the South East everyday, Obi refused to comment on that. Kidnapping of innocent citizens is taking place every other day in South East, but no call for rescue, you are asking Nigerians to be rescued from Sudan why Government is on top of the situation. Saint pretence Obi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by AlphaWolf27: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Before you insult people learn and be aware yourself. Note that no govt is coordinating any evacuation of its citizens at the moment as that is not feasible even the US.

DestinyNigga:

Do something as how? Is he in government abi ur government don't know their work? U dey stupid
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Krugisback(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Owner too Sabi fool owner self,can't peter OBI himself go to Sudan and rescue them
is he the fg truly mr guinea supporter are really dumb

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Nwaetche(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Many of those students are from Kano, Bauchi and Sokoto.

I thought Tinubu your master loves the North? Why is he not making the statement about their plight in Sudan. Did you listen to Al Jazeera last night? Did you hear from the Nigeria student they interviewed and how he narrated how e was robbed and dispossessed of his money and rendered traumatised?

Most countries that have not evacuated their citizen have military assets stationed in Djibouti and Sudan red Sea port waiting for a window to evacuate their citizen.

Nigeria is not making any preparation. No assets in nearby Chad bothering Sudan, Djibouti or red Sea near Egypt.

Please kindly keep quiet if you have nothing to offer and you have no human sympathy. You only profess love for northerners when you are seeking their votes?

haba!

Kapeter:
Eye service at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Minajesty18(f): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Why on earth should anyone relocate to Sudan for anything at the first place. Nawa oo
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Chucks13: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
fastseo:
a man that has the people at heart. God bless you our darling daddy.

you are God's gift to humanity... just 4 years as a president will position Nigeria to an upward trajectory in regards to education, economy, social, health etc

let me spit on efulelu head bellow

Oga pls keep quiet biko. Federal govt have be rescuing Nigeria before now without Obi voice pls drol all this nonsense sentiment.

His voice not needed. Th govt will do the needful.
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Tareq1105: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
ubest1:
Haters will still hate him for this calls

His call is immaterial and mischievous as government has been working day and night since Wednesday. The Diasporal woman has not rested since Wednesday over the matter.
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by EmeraldEmperor(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stop ur hate on our Dear Yes Daddy
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by InspektorRino: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
femtex007:
He should go and rescue them na. Since he want to be more Catholic than the pope

Shame nor dey catch u ne? So u think everyone is a slowpoke like u. So u mean FGN can’t protect its own?
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by PHIPEX(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
femtex007:
He should go and rescue them na. Since he want to be more Catholic than the pope
Am sure you will drink poison as long as it was served with APC customised cup. Will you say same thing if your family member is involved?
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by femtex007(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
PHIPEX:
Am sure you will drink poison as long as it was served with APC customised cup. Will you say same thing if your family member is involved?
Idiot. Go and die
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by femtex007(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
InspektorRino:

Shame nor dey catch u ne? So u think everyone is a slowpoke like u. So u mean FGN can’t protect its own?
I see as Una don protect Una people in Enugu. idiot
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by femtex007(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
InspektorRino:

I see as Una don protect Una south east. Idiot
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Georgejeez: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
We are too plenty in this cuntry sef, those terrorists in the making should be abandoned in Sudan , before they return and use their Extremist Islamic Shaka booooooommmm knowledge to aid Iswap and Boko boys ..

That's why there is a phrase "Casualties of war".
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by femtex007(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
BigYash:
If your family member was among them,I blive you won't say such... Why is it so difficult for fg, to rescue those terrorist in the making? If buhari son was there,by now na presidential jet them for use go carry them o.. Nigeria sef
Who told you federal government is not doing something on how to rescue them?
The dabiri woman talked about it on Friday. So plan to rescue them is ongoing
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by unityresource: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Eye service
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by PHIPEX(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
femtex007:

Idiot. Go and die
Well, am still here alive and balling. It shows your IQ level is so low, I shouldn't engage people like you.
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by BigYash: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
femtex007:

Who told you federal government is not doing something on how to rescue them?
The dabiri woman talked about it on Friday. So plan to rescue them is ongoing
So you still believe this government when they make statement ? Guy I don't know what to say to you oo.. I hope you know when that war started.. By now those students should be running out of food,and all that.. You remembered the kidnapped train passengers abi?? Just giving you an example of what buhari government can do..
Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by Gentew(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Beware of those who preach liberalism in your ancestral lands but practice ethnic nationalism in their indigenous spaces, they are wolves in sheep clothing.

YORUBAS BE WISE!!!

We are wise.... That's why we didn't vote for Chinedu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by simpleseyi: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Beware of those who preach liberalism in your ancestral lands but practice ethnic nationalism in their indigenous spaces, they are wolves in sheep clothing.

YORUBAS BE WISE!!!

We have put the miscreants in their place

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan by agadez007(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Obi no talk,tinubu malus will moo
Obi talk,tinubu Malus will moo

If I were Obi,I will just ignore Muslims matters totally because it seems these guys just hate him for no good reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Riders Defy Sanwo-olu, Return To Prohibited Routes / Abacha Never Stole, Say Buhari / North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.