Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Need Response From Bankers In The House. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Response From Bankers In The House. (294 Views)

EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Response From Bankers In The House. by ndubest111(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
I want to venture into a business, transport business to be precise and I don't want to go for hire purchase, I need to borrow money from financial institution but don't have any collateral or guarantors because am new in the town, Enugu to be precise. I want to know is it possible to use my credentials mainly my degree certificate, my O'level certificate and my Nysc discharge certificate as collateral. Mature response pls no insult.
Re: I Need Response From Bankers In The House. by ibechris(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Some micro finance do this but it depend on the volume of money u are requesting for.

That is what they termed as character lending,but I doubt if they still offer such options today be ause of the wicked attitudes of borrowers today.

U can try ur luck as anything is possible in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Response From Bankers In The House. by ndubest111(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
ibechris:
Some micro finance do this but it depend on the volume of money u are requesting for.

That is what they termed as character lending,but I doubt if they still offer such options today be ause of the wicked attitudes of borrowers today.

U can try ur luck as anything is possible in this country.
Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Unique Style: A Guide To Designing Personalised Keyrings / How To Make Dollars Daily In The Month Of May / Elon Musk Makes A Bold Move: Linda Yaccarino Is The New CEO Of Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.