Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. (52469 Views)

Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. / Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion / Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by wallarwallar(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
What do you expect??

What the hell do u expect??

A known Druglord will soon be delcared president.
And you expect thieves, armed robbers,tyrants to not come out in full colors??

If a Druglord can be president
That is enough motivation for tyrants to do anyhow. After all their man is presido

Vote wise people, una dey do tribalism
Make una suffer una stupidness
Una never see anything.
Agberoism will enter full drive
Expect more atrocities to come
Una must enjoy wetin una vote for
Nonesense..
Slap the woman more jare...
Next time she go vote Druglord again because na from her tribe.

Wooze her more slaps. Una never see anything

Why are u dis stupid and useless in life and reasoning
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by RexTramadol1: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
I don’t like that kind of a woman.

Stand your ground if you know you are right instead of deflecting cos of money or whatever

Which means she will sell her body for the highest bidder if needs be.

I don’t like people who harass women but in a case where the harassed sees money and changes tone…. I even detest the harassed than the person who harassed.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by ojex004: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Na Igbo guy, that is how they behave anywhere including other countries they reside. Tell me why they will not be chasing them away?
Tell me why southy no go dey xenophobia them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by NoToPile: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
bukatyne:
This story makes no sense to me undecided

A random man stops a random woman asking her to name her price or he wants to touch her breasts after she said she was married?

Unfortunately, the Nigerian Police have not shown they have the wisdom to handle such cases.

Buka stranger things have happened in this Lagos, I honestly don't doubt the story at all.

Was this not also similar to the burna boy saga at a club, Random guy, random married lady at the club

Anyway the woman has been intimidated already and shes scared.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by BackFromBalablu: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
What do you expect??

That is enough motivation for tyrants to do anyhow. After all their man is presido

Una never see anything.
Nonesense..

i understand the fact that u're nt happy with the way nigeria leaders are turning out to be
bt this doesn't involve politics. This is sexual harrassment and as an obidient i guess. U should have that pinch of a reasonable person.
This is not PO or BAT matter it's sexual harrassment dnt use emotions to cloud your judgement on matters like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by BackFromBalablu: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
crismark:
Clout chasing
i pray you don't get to a situation like this and someone describes it as " clout chasing" as you've just said smiley
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by Chrisvotel: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
What do you expect??

Una never see anything.
Nonesense..

chai no joy at all grin grin
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by Albertone(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Maryloveth:

So,if someone make a video when they are angry & speaks fluently while recording,that means they are telling the truth ?

And if someone couldn't hold their gaze to a recording camera & are not fluent when speaking ,it means they are under duress ?

Life have not taught you a lesson.

You don't understand human psychology.

Guess you're not Yoruba that's why you didn't understand what she said in the first video.
Based on the issue surrounding the case, it's likely she has been paid to do damage control.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by clydecarson(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
What do you expect??

Una never see anything.
Nonesense..

I concur she deserves it and more...let her continue with tribalism,she thinks she was doing us 😂😂😂😂

The Bible said you shall reap what you sow
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by Dagger111(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
What do you expect??

Una never see anything.
Nonesense..

I think it is time security agencies should pick you up. I can assure you that the radar is focused on you already and you will still have yourself to be blamed. Who bought phone for all this little kids for crying out loud?
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
RexTramadol1:
I don’t like that kind of a woman.

Stand your ground if you know you are right instead of deflecting cos of money or whatever

Which means she will sell her body for the highest bidder if needs be.

I don’t like people who harass women but in a case where the harassed sees money and changes tone…. I even detest the harassed than the person who harassed.

Someone that rejected money that could have happened secretly will now be bribed to settle publicly?
Reason she must have been threatened
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by hardbody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Chucks13:
Either it's the man that slapped her or not who gave the man right to stopped someone in the street and be asking price to touch her or even compliment her?

Definitely he is a potential rapist or abuser and the animal must be lock in a cell and all the police that followed him must be dealt with.

I wan ask one question so some police no get sense at all or what? Some animal will just come to your station and ask you to follow him and you just followed him like mumu without using your senses or what?

Sorry, we no get am.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by hardbody: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dagger111:

I think it is time security agencies should pick you up. I can assure you that the radar is focused on you already and you will still have yourself to be blamed. Who bought phone for all this little kids for crying out loud?

Pick him up for what exactly? You think picking up is beans?

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by Jimbadly: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
I can see the pendulous breasts that the man wanted to touch. tongue
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by DSoj(m): 2:10am On Apr 24, 2023
This is the face of the baboon.

Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by PStacks(m): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2023
ori eh ti daaru. omo ibo ti fun eh lowo abi. werey
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by 9gerian: 2:49am On Apr 24, 2023
Intimidated not paid.

Why not follow through by seeing the video showing how the policeman was interrogating her as if if she was the offender. It is interesting to note that someone (another officer perhaps) who felt disgusted made the second video while the policeman was intimidating her. There are good people everywhere.

Looks like that’s what made her to change the story.

Albertone:

Guess you're not Yoruba that's why you didn't understand what she said in the first video.
Based on the issue surrounding the case, it's likely she has been paid to do damage control.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by fr3do(m): 5:40am On Apr 24, 2023
PStacks:
ori eh ti daaru. omo ibo ti fun eh lowo abi. werey

You don old o, stop being a tribalist
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by crismark(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

i pray you don't get to a situation like this and someone describes it as " clout chasing" as you've just said smiley
I won't come online and chase clout.

I no knw the nearest police station?
Abeg leave all these social media people.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by Gbeng30(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2023
This country is full of shit..... Is there anything money cannot buy in this country... grin grin cheesy
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by Albertone(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2023
9gerian:
Intimidated not paid.

Why not follow through by seeing the video showing how the policeman was interrogating her as if if she was the offender. It is interesting to note that someone (another officer perhaps) who felt disgusted made the second video while the policeman was intimidating her. There are good people everywhere.

Looks like that’s what made her to change the story.

The first video was out already, intimidation won't work again. If she didn't give in to intimidation, no one can do anything to her because the "Bebbex" guy will be the prime suspect.
Remember the agency that also took the case up but later deleted their posts, do you think that agency can also be intimidated?

Madam was paid handsomely afterall, the guy said "e no go pass money".
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by ojex004: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2023
DSoj:
This is the face of the baboon.

Real baboon, very ugly shit. Hand go reach him
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2023
Albertone:

Ok
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2023
shineeye1:

It is no surprise, that is what you get in an AGBERO empire. That is the conquered state of dem MC Olumo or whatever his daft name is. In an Agberocratic empire, you are sure to find nuisance parading themselves all-over as overlords. This particular agbero told the woman that money will sort everything. He was right. You could feel the aggression and hostility the socalled police manifested in their socalled interrogation/ intimidation of the innocent molested woman. As God lives, they will all die by robbers bullets. Amen. Those dogs have clearly been bought over and settled long ago. These uniformed IDIOOOOTTs would victimize any innocent citizen to serve the evil caprices of their agbero moneybags. Lagos is finished until the kingdom and empire of agberos come to their inevitable inglorious dethronement in Lagos

The man involved is an IGBO MAN

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by bukatyne(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2023
NoToPile:

Buka stranger things have happened in this Lagos, I honestly don't doubt the story at all.

Was this not also similar to the burna boy saga at a club, Random guy, random married lady at the club

While skeptical, I am bit ruling out the occurrence.

Burna's situation was in the right atmosphere so easier to believe.

@bold: hence my last statement. The alleged aggressor had police men with him so the case is almost DOA; our police men don't have sense like that.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by bukatyne(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2023
NoToPile:

While skeptical, I am not ruling out the occurrence.

Burna's situation was in the right atmosphere so easier to believe.

@bold: hence my last statement. The alleged aggressor had police men with him so the case is almost DOA; our police men don't have sense like that.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by syntekelite(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
What do you expect??

Una never see anything.
Nonesense..

It was actually an igbo man who molested and assaulted her so ur post makes no sense except maybe to a bigot, Stop jumping to conclusions before getting the whole story..
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by syntekelite(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:
I just hope Bebex won't get himself bleeped up because of this ugly street hoe.
Anyways bebex is a rugged Igbo OG with plenty of money and connect. He will settle it even if IGP is interested in the case.
Only people who don't stay in mushin or ladipo won't know who bebex is.

Until him try am with the wrong girl with the right connect na then you go know sey mushin na hell fire...the lady he tried it with na normal chick na why she go station.. mke hin try am with street.... Hin village no go far for am to use leg waka...
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by BackFromBalablu: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
crismark:
I won't come online and chase clout.
I no knw the nearest police station? Abeg leave all these social media people.
smiley
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by 9gerian: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
https://twitter.com/omolisabi1/status/1650234118951645184?s=46&t=eYcM9AlRnks_NwpBkZ6lcw

You are welcome!

Albertone:

The first video was out already, intimidation won't work again. If she didn't give in to intimidation, no one can do anything to her because the "Bebbex" guy will be the prime suspect.
Remember the agency that also took the case up but later deleted their posts, do you think that agency can also be intimidated?

Madam was paid handsomely afterall, the guy said "e no go pass money".

Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by hisexcellency34: 5:17am On Apr 26, 2023
I'm glad all tne policemen who threatened the woman have been arrested. This is just shameful. Nigeria is fast becoming a banana republic
Re: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. by naptu2: 5:18am On Apr 26, 2023
Bebex: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO.
https://www.nairaland.com/7666645/bebex-lagos-cp-orders-case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested / Gunmen Attack Bagega In Zamfara, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.