Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) (20955 Views)

We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
My 042

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by Goodday90(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Genesis21:
These ones are the only saints and truly elected people in Enugu State, according to someone supporter.
Am happy for them though.
You are not and we don’t need your happiness here
Yourba Muslims are naturally sadists
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by Adex2219: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
MadamExcellency:
The truly elected Governor of Enugu State. The mandate will be returned by the court.
the same court you people said have been compromised or biafraland court?🤔
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by Orinechi: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Obaseki part two loading. Pray court remove PDP else these people just laboured in vain
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Landlord97:
My oga Obinna ijere is there standing at far right, God help you all to run the state effectively.

I bu nwa Obollo?

1 Like

Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
obembet:

No rigging.

I hope u will say the same thing when PDP or APC win grin

Why not if not the Adamawa kind of APC win.....
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by DestinyNigga: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Blazebond:
LP=IGBO party,hahahaha you people have successfully turned the labour party into a new version of APGA,na only for una backyard una go dey win elections sha.

E pain u that 2 people in the room are now tsunami that will consume you and your generation 😂
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by SpartaOfLagos: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nice one

God bless Peter Obi and the entire Obidients teams and supporters

We won the election
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tntsi:
A whole lot of people who were close to nobodies have become honorables due to the PODATTI tsunami.

Edeoga should get back his mandate as his case is very similar to the adamawa magic that was thwarted.

Why the tsunami no dey blow for north? Evidence of a tribal political movement

NB: this is the way to go, if LP can snatch the entire SE (governorship, senatorial and Reps), trust me it’ll only be a matter of time before they take the middle.
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by makavalley(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
If Enugu people voted in such amount of people in HOA, against the ruling party it then tells you the LP Gubernatorial Candidate won the election
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
MadamExcellency:
The truly elected Governor of Enugu State. The mandate will be returned by the court.

Please, when is Pandora suing people's Gazette over the yes daddy call?
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by iconicceo: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Why the tsunami no dey blow for north? Evidence of a tribal political movement

NB: this is the way to go, if LP can snatch the entire SE (governorship, senatorial and Reps), trust me it’ll only be a matter of time before they take the middle.

Nobody gives a flying f$ck about your p*verty ridden, backward stinkingg region called North.

We all know y’all are always at the side of your oppressors due to your illiteracy and almajiri mentality.
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
iconicceo:

Nobody gives a flying f$ck about your p*verty ridden, backward stinkingg region called North.

We all know y’all are always at the side of your oppressors due to your illiteracy and almajiri mentality.

Turd! I’m not a Northener. Many would’ve supported Obi if he’d come out plainly to say this is a SE movement, rather than feigning a unifier and messiah.

Say it as it is. Funny enough you’re not even in tune with your master (Obi), you’re still on a long thing. I heard he visited a mosque recently (isn’t he doing the oppressors bidding?)

Keep fo0ling yourself
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by femtex007(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
MadamExcellency:
howmany vote did he get? Nsukka man
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
lereinter:

But if it was apc or pdp members it will be stolen mandate to your analysis

😛
I don't play politics of bitterness or partisanship. Let us be honest, u know some of the INEC acclaimed winners didn't win
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by Alpharey: 5:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
They celebrate INEC only when they win.

Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by Kasdat5(m): 5:48am On Apr 24, 2023
Presented cert to him as what ?
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by Alpharey: 5:52am On Apr 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Turd! I’m not a Northener. Many would’ve supported Obi if he’d come out plainly to say this is a SE movement, rather than feigning a unifier and messiah.

Say it as it is. Funny enough you’re not even in tune with your master (Obi), you’re still on a long thing. I heard he visited a mosque recently (isn’t he doing the oppressors bidding?)

Keep fo0ling yourself

Keep quayet if you have nothing to say. How did LP which won in Lagos become a southeast party. Who did this to you.
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
They celebrate INEC only when they win.

It's not so...you can ask questions. The opposition parties are not contesting the Elections won by LP in Abia and Enugu.
Re: Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) by CollinsJimmy: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Landlord97:
My oga Obinna ijere is there standing at far right, God help you all to run the state effectively.

Our new incoming SPEAKER😄
May God Bless and guide them all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.