Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Like This I'm Tired - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Like This I'm Tired (301 Views)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Working Hard But Still Not Getting Results, I'm Tired! / How To Feel Less Tired After A Day's Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like This I'm Tired by stevo123(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
If is for me to give my soul to the devil to make money, I don't care anymore.
I have hand work, I don't involve in crime, I'm hard working still yet I struggle to eat... Then when will I have good life and raise family I'm almost at my 40.. 😭😭.. I don't mind. Let me rot in hell. Anything for the money I'm ready. Because I'm tired 😭😭😭
Re: Like This I'm Tired by wis3(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
stevo123:
I have hand work, I don't involve in crime, I'm hard working still yet I struggle to eat... Then when will I have good life and raise family I'm almost at my 40.. 😭😭.. I don't mind. Let me rot in hell. Anything for the money I'm ready. Because I'm tired 😭😭😭
pray about this.
Re: Like This I'm Tired by yomi007k(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Is it not better to have your freedom and be managing your small change than to be behind bars?

If your crime fails, you can also lose your life.. .if you die , what will happen to the family you are trying to raise? They will forget abput you.

Who says you have to raise a family? You want to live your life purely based on societal standard.

Every where red bro.
Re: Like This I'm Tired by stevo123(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
yomi007k:
Is it not better to have your freedom and be managing your small change than to be behind bars?

If your crime fails, you can also lose your life.. .

Who says you have to raise a family? You want to live your life purely based on societal standard.

Every where red bro.

How I wish I have that small change o will be so happy
Re: Like This I'm Tired by yomi007k(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
stevo123:

How I wish I have that small change o will be so happy

I know.

I also know that if you are in jail, you wont be happy. I may be wrong sha. I never go there before.
Re: Like This I'm Tired by Queendera(f): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
stevo123:
money is not the essence of life.

Money is not life

Please reorient your mindset. Lack of contentment and gratitude are the cause of your current misery and not money
Re: Like This I'm Tired by stevo123(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Queendera:

Money is not life

Please reorient your mindset. Lack of contentment and gratitude are the cause of your current misery and not money

Really? No prob I won't argue with you.
Re: Like This I'm Tired by stevo123(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Queendera:

Money is not life

I'm not saying I want to be rich, all I need is for me to be able to feed well. Have you find yourself in a situation where you have to sell all your property just to feed and clear some debt despite your struggling to survive? Despite your hard work? .
Re: Like This I'm Tired by Queendera(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
stevo123:

I'm not saying I want to be rich, all I need is for me to be able to feed well. Have you find yourself in a situation where you have to sell all your property just to feed and clear some debt despite your struggling to survive? Despite your hard work? .
sir i am in a situation where i am afraid to eat my last food because i don't know where tomorrow's own will come from.

Doesn't mean it's the end. it's just a phase and i know if i work harder and pray, tomorrow this very situation will change. it's just a phase. many people have been through worse. I mean you are not even sleeping under the bridge yet.
Re: Like This I'm Tired by stevo123(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Queendera:
sir i am in a situation where i am afraid to eat my last food because i don't know where tomorrow's own will come from.

Doesn't mean it's the end. it's just a phase and i know if i work harder and pray, tomorrow this very situation will change. it's just a phase. many people have been through worse. I mean you are not even sleeping under the bridge yet.

Not everything I will narrate here.. But have seen worst.
Re: Like This I'm Tired by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
wis3:
pray about this.

Ask God for ideas bro, you're already hard working enough to achieve them.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Ridgeline 2007 / Have U Seen A Water Dispenser At Accessbank Before...? / For Affordable Website Design And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.