Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira (801 Views)

Ways/methods To Reduce Loan Interest Rate / What Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On In Abuja / How Do I Get My Accumulated Dividend From Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by baba4thegehs: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
I have a friend that took loan from mutiple companies for a business and she was duped in the process, now the loan interest has accumulated over the months to almos N1.3m and shes unable to pay, I wanted to find out of its possibile the renegotiate the interest during repayment.

She took loan from close to 4 apps and can't pay back even capital she doesn't have.

But we are trying to help her out to pay off at least the capital, because this guys are disturbing everyone.

Parent, Friends, Family members etc.

It's very embarrassing to say the least

Update ***

We started offsetting the principle amount today and so far we have paid of a total of 25 loan companies and about 750k have been paid out! We told the we can't pay the interest and late fees, 90% of them accepted.

Hopefully we'd finish up tomorrow.

This is unbelievable sha
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by Wodu89: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yes. It's possible. She should get a lawyer etc and negotiate two years repayment. I did same with a bank though without lawyer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by Redoil: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
baba4thegehs:

I have a friend that took loan from mutiple companies for a business and she was duped in the process, now the loan interest has accumulated over the months to almos N1.3m and shes unable to pay, I wanted to find out of its possibile the renegotiate the interest during repayment.

She took loan from close to 4 apps and can't pay back even capital she doesn't have.

But we are trying to help her out to pay off at least the capital, because this guys are disturbing everyone.

mismanaged loan or duped
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by dawnomike(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
baba4thegehs:

She should reach out to her creditors to restructure the loan for off payment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by AchrafHakimi: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wodu89:
Yes. It's possible. She should get a lawyer etc and negotiate two years repayment. I did same with a bank though without lawyer

Some of you are just criminally ignorant. I don't know if you are illiterate or just looking for attention.

What role exactly is a lawyer supposed to play in ordinary personal loan restructuring?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by Wodu89: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Some of you are just criminally ignorant. I don't know if you are illiterate or just looking for attention.

What role exactly is a lawyer supposed to play in ordinary personal loan restructuring?

Give better counsel than I did professionally. How is this a criminal offense please ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by AchrafHakimi: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wodu89:

Give better counsel than I did professionally. How is this a criminal offense please ?

Your dumbness is a criminal offense.
Lawyer for loan restructuring. Una go just dey cap to appear smart online.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by advanceDNA: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

1 Like

Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by Wodu89: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Your dumbness is a criminal offense.
Lawyer for loan restructuring. Una go just dey cap to appear smart online.

Smiles.

I don't blame you stvpid animal. If Nigeria wasn't lawless as a nation, you'd know in saner climes legal advise for best ways to go about loan restructuring isn't a bad thing

Ode forming smart. Idiot oshi

2 Likes

Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by AchrafHakimi: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wodu89:

Smiles.

I don't blame you stvpid animal. If Nigeria wasn't lawless as a nation, you'd know in saner climes legal advise for best ways to go about loan restructuring isn't a bad thing

Ode forming smart. Idiot oshi

Oga Saner Climes,
A lawyer is not needed to restructure a loan except there is a dispute in the loan amount and I don't see anywhere in OP's write up where she is disputing her debt.

Stick to Bobrisky and social media wey you sabi.

Illiterate.
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by AchrafHakimi: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Patiently waiting to reply whenever you're ready...

1 Like

Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by advanceDNA: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Patiently waiting to reply whenever you're ready...

..... ur comment just funny to me....

But e be like u are in the mood for vawulence
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by Wodu89: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Oga Saner Climes,
A lawyer is not needed to restructure a loan except there is a dispute in the loan amount and I don't see anywhere in OP's write up where she is disputing her debt.

Stick to Bobrisky and social media wey you sabi.

Illiterate.

Ode. If you don't know.legal.advisere can be consulted with for right about anything, then you're plain stvpid. Full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by AchrafHakimi: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wodu89:

Ode. If you don't know.legal.advisere can be consulted with for right about anything, then you're plain stvpid. Full

Legal advise can be consulted even to park your car.
Oya carry lawyer follow body so that he go dey tell you which lane to follow and where to park.

Good luck.
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by AchrafHakimi: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

..... ur comment just funny to me....

But e be like u are in the mood for vawulence

I'm ready for anything tonight. Seun don vex me die.
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by Wodu89: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Oya carry lawyer follow body so that he go dey tell you which lane to follow and where to park.

Good luck.

Ode forming woke. Get lost
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by Thatedoboy98: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Una two when de fight no get work oo
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by baba4thegehs: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
dawnomike:

Okayy. Thanks
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by baba4thegehs: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Redoil:
mismanaged loan or duped

She paid money to some She met online and they ghosted her. Good she didn't get, still don't understand how people trust some of these online vendors with no valid or traceable address.
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by baba4thegehs: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
dawnomike:

We've asked her to come by tomorrow, for review of all the loans she took both capital and interest.

What I heard today is that it's close to 12 different loan.

Omo people get mind.
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by baba4thegehs: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wodu89:

The problem is that she took from different platforms,
But we will explore this option if the conversation with the companies doesn't go well. Thank you
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by baba4thegehs: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Good luck.

I agree boss!
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by baba4thegehs: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wodu89:

Ode forming woke. Get lost

All this fight no dey necessary sha.
At the minimum try to counter an opinion without insults.
E get why.
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by Wodu89: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
baba4thegehs:

The problem is that she took from different platforms,
But we will explore this option if the conversation with the companies doesn't go well. Thank you

Exactly why I recommended the legal counsel route. She will approach them one by one noni and apply for Debt refinancing ni o
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by baba4thegehs: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Update ***

We started offsetting the principle amount today and so far we have paid of a total of 25 loan companies and about 750k have been paid out! We told the we can't pay the interest and late fees, 90% of them accepted, it was easy and via a telephone conversation.

Hopefully we'd finish up tomorrow.

This is unbelievable sha
Re: Loan Interest Accumulated To Almost 1million Naira by SavageResponse(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Exactly why I recommended the legal counsel route. She will approach them one by one noni and apply for Debt refinancing ni o

Someone who is already broke you're advising her to get a lawyer to do ordinary loan restructuring

Do you think the lawyer will do it for free or are you the one who will pay the lawyer?!

(1) (Reply)

Re:stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Have You Undertaken A Life Assurance Policy? / How To Select Good Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.