Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ' (1133 Views)

9 Best Tecno Android Phones in Nigeria / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

' by Rad459(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
'
Re: ' by Rad459(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: ' by Rad459(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: ' by sleek214(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
UK used Tecno phone? You must be Mad.

4 Likes

Re: ' by sleek214(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
UK used Tecno phone? You must be Mad. Tecno is mostly Nigeria and strictly Africa phones. Stop deceiving people please

10 Likes

Re: ' by lecowas: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
sleek214:
UK used Tecno phone? You must be Mad. Tecno is mostly Nigeria and strictly Africa phones. Stop deceiving people please

cheesy
Re: ' by Karlifate: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: ' by MikeMicheal(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
sleek214:
Dont mind him grin
UK used for Tecno phones.

Hahaha! No be juju be dat? grin

2 Likes

Re: ' by Rad459(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
I don't even understand what you guys are talking about here.

So tecno phone is not used in the UK?

Are you people so ignorant and primitive or what?

And you're typing insults on this thread, expecting me to join issues with you. Or to insult you back. But I won't.

I won't join issues with you or insult you back as you expected.

Continue to spoil my business for no just reason.

You will all reap the benefits and implications of your evil deeds. Just continue.

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: ' by Rad459(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tecno Android phones are used in the UK/London.

Anybody who says otherwise is simply doing mischief.

This is not the first time we are selling tecno phones used in the UK.

But these ignorant and evil people above chose to bring a curse upon themselves and their families by trying to spoil my business, and nobody invited them here.

Be warned all of you. Dont drop any negative comments on this thread. Stay away from this thread in your own interest.

You are bringing an irreversible curse upon yourself and your family by spoiling my business on this thread you guys. No human being on this earth can reverse the curse because you are spoiling the hard labor of another person for no just reason with your lies.
Re: ' by MikeMicheal(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Rad459 UK used Tecno phones kiii you there.
You better repent, and stop false adverts, if not you no go sell shishi grin

Meanwhile, your curses are useless, you can only use it to threaten those who believe in primitive shiits like that. grin grin
Re: ' by OmonnaEast: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Rad459:
Tecno Android phones are used in the UK/London.

Anybody who says otherwise is simply doing mischief.

This is not the first time we are selling tecno phones used in the UK.

But these ignorant and evil people above chose to bring a curse upon themselves and their families by trying to spoil my business, and nobody invited them here.

Be warned all of you. Dont drop any negative comments on this thread. Stay away from this thread in your own interest.

You are bringing an irreversible curse upon yourself and your family by spoiling my business on this thread you guys. No human being on this earth can reverse the curse because you are spoiling the hard labor of another person for no just reason with your lies.

common keep shut, liar like you, e don go package chinko refurbished palasa dey talk say na tecno.

Frauds from their tone you shall know them, deceit upandan

3 Likes

Re: ' by MikeMicheal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
He for just say "imported" used phones. grin

Instead of ignorantly shouting UK used Tecno upandan.

2 Likes

Re: ' by ElijahOkoh(m): 1:27am On Apr 24, 2023
Is it ignorance thats making people to believe tecno isnt used in the uk? Or perhaps tecno phones are programmed to auto shut down permanently when taken outside africa? I have a friend who uses tecno in the uk. He can tomorrow decide to get another phone and send the tecno back to the country hence its automatically a uk used phone. There are countless nigerians and africans living in the uk so imagine. Pls if you havent made verification of something or an information dont be so quick to make ignorant comments just because you `think'. One even went as far as calling the op a baboon. Smh i dont even know what the mods are doing these days cc seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: ' by eben97: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2023
PEOPLE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM throw negatie vibes for their own self defense most times.lack of proper home training.you do not have to come on a public forum like this to showcase parental failure n dynsfunctions ! just come on a public place like this, a world wide respected forum to come display total ignorance n disrespect for older persons and even nigeria your country ?young men pls ,lets learn more good manners, n humility.what are we turning africa in to ? way back , it was not much shamelessly this open o !
Re: ' by Emu4life(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2023
2500mAh na im be 'Long lasting' This Op needs to be flogged, hanged and flogged again.
Re: ' by lereinter(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Scammer
Re: ' by muyico(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don used tecno w3 around 2018/19. Old phone => 20k?
Re: ' by eyeses: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
UK used TECNO phones when you can always get brand new here in Nigeria?
Re: ' by Rad459(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Samsung Phone Between The Range Of 50 To 60k. Uk Used - Bought / Phone Price And Durability / Help On Nokia N80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.