Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 (2042 Views)

I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 / How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 by Chizolum(f): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
I need help with my Nokia 6790,  I got the phone in Canada with the rogers sim in it,  i forgot to unlock it before coming back,  when i got back, i went round the whole of port-hacourt(which is where i stay by the way) trying to unlock it and they all kept saying the same thing: The phone is too new to be unlocked,  Come back February,  I really don't know about you but that is sooooo annoying angry ,  so puhlease grin can i get help urgently
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 by Chizolum(f): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2010
Ok, seriously, i need help angry , puhlease grin
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 by dragnet: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
The thing is, 1 of the possible places u can get it done is here in Lag
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 by Chizolum(f): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2010
Oh, ok, Thanx
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 by seenjhon: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2010
Nice information. thanks,
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 by sahaya: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2011
you can try unlocking your phone through codes. its the safe way to unlock your phone. because when you unlock your phone through software or hardware there are possibilities for datas getting corrupted or lost. but there is no such possibilities when you unlock through codes. thats y i prefer this method to unlock my phone. i got the codes from this site to unlock my phone.
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 by helenn: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2013
Chizolum: I need help with my Nokia 6790,  I got the phone in Canada with the rogers sim in it,  i forgot to unlock it before coming back,  when i got back, i went round the whole of port-hacourt(which is where i stay by the way) trying to unlock it and they all kept saying the same thing: The phone is too new to be unlocked,  Come back February,  I really don't know about you but that is sooooo annoying angry ,  so puhlease grin can i get help urgently

I will help you... Use unlock code to unlock your Nokia 6790 which from Rogers Canada. Get the code form the site Theunlockarena.com ,and unlock it using unlocking instructions which is given in the site itself.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What MTN Sent On SIM REG / New Etisalat Unlimited Bblite BB10 On Android Full Settings / Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.