Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Co-parent At North’s Basketball Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Co-parent At North’s Basketball Game (1545 Views)

Kanye West & Co-founder Of Paypal, Elon Musk Hangout In New Pictures. / Teebillz: "I'm Embarrassed To Tell My Parents That I Ended Up As A Co-parent" / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Co-parent At North’s Basketball Game by miniextra: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West dwell very separate lives as of late, however that does not imply they can not come collectively to help their children … doing simply that this weekend.

Kanye and his spouse Bianca Censori confirmed face at Kim and Kanye’s daughter North‘s basketball recreation — although it was just for a quick second — earlier than the 2 took off in Kanye’s SUV.

SOURCE (READ MORE):
https://buzzhint.com/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-co-parent-at-norths-basketball-game/

1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Co-parent At North’s Basketball Game by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Divorce is the worst thing that can happen to a child, I can't even imagine if I'll be able to cope seeing my parents apart. These parents don't even know the psychological effects it has on a child

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Co-parent At North’s Basketball Game by Tunde835(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Divorce is the worst thing that can happen to a child, I can't even imagine if I can cope seeing my parents apart. These parents don't even know the psychological effects it has on a child
What about the mother who is a hoe and the fact most women are money oriented following a divorce

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Co-parent At North’s Basketball Game by etrange: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tunde835:
What about the mother who is a hoe and the fact most women are money oriented following a divorce

You guys and women blaming though. Can you apply this your blanket statement to the case in question? Do you think Kim left Kanye cause she was a money oriented hoe? Do you really believe that even with all the public episodes dished out by Kanye? Even after she stood by him as he was struggling with his mental health. Do you have evidence of her infidelity? Do not forget both of them are dollar billionaires who signed prenuptial agreement before marriage. So there was no alimony paid by anyone.

By the way, we know the law doesn't say a man must share his wealth with his wife in the case of divorce. Nobody would let such a law stand because law is supposed to be logical and unbiased. That's why it's called the justice system. There are, therefore, factors that determine who pays who and how much is paid. We have a lot of women who have paid a fortune after divorce. The problem is that some men want to have it all. They want to eat thier cake and still have it. But unfortunately, life is give-and-take. Otherwise, we all know what to do to pay the bare minimum or even nothing.

IyaebeTheGreat:
Divorce is the worst thing that can happen to a child, I can't even imagine if I'll be able to cope seeing my parents apart. These parents don't even know the psychological effects it has on a child

Divorce has a very huge impact on the children. But you know what is even more life wrecking for the children? Fighting parents/domestic abuse. It damages the kids far more than divorce.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus And Husband, Riches Sammy Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary / What If Eminem Marry Pink / My Weeding Pics. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.