Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 (9571 Views)

Lady Discharges Maggots From Private Part "After Sex With Yahoo Boy" (Graphic) / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
This video is strictly at viewers discretion considering what Yahoo Boy has turned this simply identified as LoveCruise into. 

LoveCruise was seen in the pool of her own blood in a viral video on Social Media.  The blood was oozing out of her vagina with maggots.

She narrated her ordeal with a young man suspected to be a Ritualist popularly known as Yahoo Boy+. 

It was after they had satisfied themselves the lady found herself in this situation of vomiting blood with maggots.
WATCH THE VIDEO AT VIEWER'S DISCRETION (+18):

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-watch-what-yahoo-boy-turns-this-lady-to-maggots-from-vgina-18-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/stranded-nigerians-cry-for-help-in-war-torn-sudan-beg-fg-for-rescue/

https://terryanews.com/be-wise-new-stealing-technology-at-airports-emerge-watch-video/

https://terryanews.com/among-those-who-will-be-looting-nigerian-treasury-with-biro-heaven-counts-you-among-them-prophetess-prays-for-baby-on-8-day-naming-video/

For Breaking and News updates, kindly send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894, add us to your group for our news updates. IGNORE, if you're already with us.

1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by nicho450(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Neither do I condemn you.
God and sin no more.

Quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by maleekberry: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
As directed by ugezu ugezu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Gadafii: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2023
maleekberry:
As directed by ugezu ugezu
this is not acting, crazy things are really happening

I couldn’t even watch beyond 10 seconds, it was like a 2 minutes video, the last part the lady was coughing blood that seems to have maggots in it as well

My concern is that this girls won’t still listen, I am worried

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by JOACHINpedro: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Gadafii:

I couldn’t even watch beyond 10 seconds, it was like a 2 minutes video, the last part the lady was coughing blood that seems to have maggots in it as well

Na why you no see the acting.
Watch everything and use common sense.
Even the yeye narrator dip hand for the forbidden zone.

11 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Sageez(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

I watched it to the end. that ain't acting

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Benki003(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2023
If u believe this so help you God cause you would believe anything in this f**kin life

Pure skit, Nigerian girls can do anything to trend. believe this at ur own peril

4 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Benki003(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Sageez:

Its acting bruh believe me people do anything to trend
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Jozilinn: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2023
Benki003:

it's real watch it I have seen it before
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Mercury12(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yahoo boys are terrorist abeg.
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Mercury12(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gadafii:

You get mind watch that kind video? U try o🙌
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by SisterAnn(f): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

That dipping hand shaa..

Without gloves o grin

Who does that?
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by shagasha: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is pure acting. The supposed blood she coughed out isn't real blood.

They try for the acting sha

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by mysticwarrior(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Whether it was acting or not things like this are happening.
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by eepeepook: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Whether it was acting or not things like this are happening.
They happen. The reason is not mystical. Some men Bleep dead bodies. The same weirdos have significant others who they pass necrosis to via sex. I will guess there are STDs which eat up skin cells too. Nature is a wicked “dam.”

That it happens occasionally doesn’t mean we should believe everything posted online. That is being gullible.

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Irupetepete: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Benki003:

and you didn't see when she vomited blood and maggot?
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Vatod(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
The girl really tried for the acting tsha, considering the environment the bed and everything around you go see the act
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by emnite(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sageez:

Na people like you APC use cheap actiing and tells you everything will be fine you accept

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by 1Sharon(f): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
She's not scared to put maggots on her skin just to trend??

This type of woman can eat shit or sleep with a dog
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Natbrowny: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Scam and Trends

People will donate. Next thing she's in Australia.

Things we do for Japa

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by NothingDoMe: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lol fake blood and neatly arranged maggots. People are going too far with nonsense and we should stop. Really stop.

How will someone believe that a girl is bleeding and they are there patiently videoing and running commentary and dipping hand into her veejay. Asking her if she's reached out to her parents.

Make una fear God and keep his commandments

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by DKM123: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol fake blood and neatly arranged maggots. People are going too far with nonsense and we should stop. Really stop.

How will someone believe that a girl is bleeding and they are there patiently videoing and running commentary and dipping hand into her veejay. Asking her if she's reached out to her parents.

Make una fear God and keep his commandments

I swear, it's amazing how gullible people can be. Even my 12 year old cousin didn't believe this BS.

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by NothingDoMe: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
DKM123:

I swear, it's amazing how gullible people can be. Even my 12 year old cousin didn't believe this BS.
😄
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by jumper524(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Saw it on someone's status.
Knew it was a play..

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Babsolala: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hmm
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Joeyfizzo: 4:17am On Apr 25, 2023
Benki003:
If u believe this so help you God cause you would believe anything in this f**kin life

Pure skit, Nigerian girls can do anything to trend. believe this at ur own peril
I pity u
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Vivianat(f): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2023
Benki003:

Are you a yahoo boy?
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Benki003(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Vivianat:

Are you a yahoo boy?

Not am not
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by jahsharon: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2023
HOD will catch up with all of us one day
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by y3mi(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Someone just showed me this video posted on WhatsApp status and I sought it out here on Nairaland and I’ve got this to ask all of you dumbos saying it’s acting - so this girl now come this life come dey act bad thing make her face show. You all have the right to live in denial, but make una dey try get sense!

Anyways, this shit are real, the country is damned, men are the cause of all these recurring nonsense! I blame men, I no get time to dey shalayé.
Re: INSIDE LIFE:. WATCH What Yahoo Boy Turns This Lady To, Maggots From V*gina (+18 by Mystery9(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Pure skit..... I wonder why people can't see. If it is see you will see the real cry from her face. If it is real her face wound'nt had been shown.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Four - Parents Urge IGP To Take Over Case / So-Safe Arrests Suspected Bike Snatcher In Ogun / How Will You React To Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.