Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv (3326 Views)

Canalsat In South Africa / DSTV,Canalsat,Mytv,MultiTV,Al jac sport channel, STRONG 5000,HD IC / How To Watch Free To Air On Hitv Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by seabox: 3:15am On Sep 23, 2011
i want saw DSTV,TOP TV,CanalSat Horizons,HITV channel by Dongle or Internet, Who can provide the relevant information and product to me. Thanks!!!!
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by daomi(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2011
F/u/c/k you dont u knw its a crime hacking pay tv? Dis is a decent forum, a FTA so if u dnt hv any meaningful contribution you leave dis place honourable b4 u invoke d wrath of the founding member of this forum
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by pofolo(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2011
@ seabox,
you created a thread some days ago and it was deleted by the moderator yestersay, now again this.
It is guys like you who want nairaland closed.
My prayer be say, each time you press either your keyboard or pad,the numbers of illegal letters of words you post to damage this forum will be the number of times the deities will strike you with thunder to cause lukuluk,lakiriboto,romolapa romolese, And if you cease to stop, i go tell enitan and the rest to involk d spirit of deities to do more.
Nairaland is OURS, and its time we stand to its existence n defence.
If u r in support of my prayers above, just simply post either amen, ameena, ase .
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by Lov4sat(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2011
amen ooooooooooooooooooooo ;d ;d ;d
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by lovala(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2011
pofolo:

@ seabox,
you created a thread some days ago and it was deleted by the moderator yestersay, now again this.
It is guys like you who want nairaland closed.
My prayer be say, each time you press either your keyboard or pad,the numbers of illegal letters of words you post to damage this forum will be the number of times the deities will strike you with thunder to cause lukuluk,lakiriboto,romolapa romolese, And if you cease to stop, i go tell enitan and the rest to involk d spirit of deities to do more.
Nairaland is OURS, and its time we stand to its existence n defence.
If u r in support of my prayers above, just simply post either amen, ameena, ase .

@pofolo:

Chaaaiiiiiiiii, I fit see ya pray in technicolor!
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by aroseyi(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2011
Wht avatar fail to do micro box we do it bettr cheer.
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by lovala(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2011
aro seyi:

Wht avatar fail to do micro box we do it bettr cheer.

@aro seyi:

tell me sometin I no sabi!
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by aroseyi(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2011
lovala:

@aro seyi:

tell me sometin I no sabi!
Na waitn u want me tel u?
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by freshp(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
@aro
it is sad that after pofolo's post u could still post something like this.Haba!!!!
@lovala ?!?!?
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by lovala(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
freshp:

@aro
it is sad that after pofolo's post u could still post something like this.Haba!!!!
@lovala ?!?!?

I catch u drve bro!
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by lovala(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
@All,
I beg! Who get 63x clone? tell me where u dey get update o because d crosat and persiangig ones dem wen I use dey only block my box.
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by Olawale86(m): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2011
@all pls don't be annoyed because dey are d goat nd dog we're traning here if not they we not post anytin lyk dat 2 dis forum dat mic or not mic nd ava 're workin dan each other ,pls moderator do somtin 4 all dis rubbish in tym?
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by versace400(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2011
seabox:

i want saw DSTV,TOP TV,CanalSat Horizons,HITV channel by Dongle or Internet, Who can provide the relevant information and product to me. Thanks!!!!
Those who plan to destroy will definitely be destroyed.Just continue and your destruction is near
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by aroseyi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2011
Nss7 would be bk on avatar n first week of october watchout, Until den enjoy ur hi*** & my**
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by ultrasat(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2011
Two wrongs will never make a right! Let's not course ourselves here! And let's stop the usage of abusive words.
That is the reason why i ask you people to share your messenger and fb account here.
Let stop all these ranting and trumpet here. Let's enjoy what is enjoyable and leave the rest. No Illegal discussion please. Anything you got to ask for or expose should be behind the scene! Two wrongs will never make a right! Let's not course ourselves here! And let's stop the usage of abusive words.
That is the reason why i ask you people to share your messenger and fb account here.
Let stop all these ranting and trumpet here. Let's enjoy what is enjoyable and leave the rest. No Illegal discussion please. Anything you got to ask for or expose should be behind the scene!
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by ultrasat(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2011
Two wrongs will never
make a right! Let's not
curse ourselves here! And
let's stop the usage of
abusive words.
That is the reason why i
ask you people to share
your messenger and fb
account here.
Let stop all these ranting
and trumpet here. Let's
enjoy what is enjoyable
and leave the rest. No
Illegal discussion please.
Anything you got to ask
for or expose should be
behind the scene! Two
wrongs will never make a
right! Let's not course
ourselves here! And let's
stop the usage of abusive
words.
That is the reason why i
ask you people to share
your messenger and fb
account here.
Let stop all these ranting
and trumpet here. Let's
enjoy what is enjoyable
and leave the rest. No
Illegal discussion please.
Anything you got to ask
for or expose should be
behind the scene!
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by aroseyi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ultrasat, i we hala u on phone.
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by ultrasat(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ok, i'll be expecting you!@aro seyi
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by coder007(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
watching tv without subscription is illegal
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by Blessingnh: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
This is the FTA thread for african sat
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by momandkenven: 4:48am On Jun 24, 2012
I have got one new 3G wifi HD Decoder,called TECH-X9HD.I have tested this item,it is perfect.
it needn't 3G Router,needn't SIM CARD,also no need fixed internet(IP).only at your local
side has the 3G wifi signal,then you can through this new HD decoder
for open all HD&SD encrypt channls in africa.it is rather wonderfull!!!!
Re: Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv by satmaniac(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2012
aro seyi: Wht avatar fail to do micro box we do it bettr cheer.
hmmm
aro seyi: Nss7 would be bk on avatar n first week of october watchout, Until den enjoy ur hi*** & my**
Ok
momand kenven: I have got one new 3G wifi HD Decoder,called TECH-X9HD.I have tested this item,it is perfect.
it needn't 3G Router,needn't SIM CARD,also no need fixed internet(IP).only at your local
side has the 3G wifi signal,then you can through this new HD decoder
for open all HD&SD encrypt channls in africa.it is rather wonderfull!!!!
What did you just type?
@all that posted what I quote above, u re not doing nairaland disservice but urself.
I know some of u do it out of ignorance of the rules,for those I will like to let u know that, discussion on anything that will lead to watching paytv without valid subscription is ILLEGAL.
For those who know and choose to not abide by the rules,what ur hand type may lead you to being ban.
ADVICE:PLAY SAFE AND USE OTHER MEANS TO COMMUNICATE,NOT THIS PLATFORM.

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Paying Monthly Subscription On Satellite Tv. It Is Now Free / Startime Decoder / Eutelsat W6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.