Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. (2934 Views)

WHERE ARE ALL THE IGBO PRESIDENCY USEFUL IDIOTS? / New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / Freemasons, The Jew's Useful Idiots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by slivertongue: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:
You are correct! From Muslims...
Because they are more strategic in politics than, we, the Christians.

We, Christians have believed our spiritual daddys for too long... If your daddy does not say anything, you don't do anything...

What many writers avoid is the simple fact. The North reasons from two major fronts Region when united in the push for power. Religion when divided. Ethnicity is the third leg but is more pronounced at the subnational level. Muslims in the North are more interested in religion & would do anything to defend it Including electing incompetent folks who come in the name of religion than elect liberal folks who are competent but aint fanatical & pretentious, same can't be said of Southern Muslim. Muslim North is terribly backward for this reason and the politicians are exploiting it the more. Christians are very difficult to cage in the pursuit one man's interest.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Benekkk: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2023
Please begin with a definition of the word “Christian” using only the King James Bible, not all those perversions people term “versions!”
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Parachoko: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2023
Goodday90:

Salam aleikun
Okay IPOB member

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2031

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by PlayerMeji: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2023
Look at this one that has been living under the rock since. So you didn't know most Christians voted for Peter Obi at this last presidential election? Yet he didn't win. In spite of the fact that that Muslim votes were divided by Tinubu, Atiku and Obi... Obi still could not win!

FYI, I am a Christian so don't get it twisted

Samunique:
Where did you get this stats from, is it from Tinubu or who ?

Pls give us evidence statistically

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by dozeth: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2023
Bro please don't use bad words on this platform is not good let's spread positivity

🎉Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop.

📺VIDEO SOURCE
👉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qGkeRJgHfw
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Goodday90(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2023
Parachoko:
Okay IPOB member

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2031
ISWAP member

he should stay beyond then na
Allahu akbar
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Parachoko: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2023
Goodday90:
ISWAP member

he should stay beyond then na
Allahu akbar
He can't stay beyond then

He will handover to a Northerner in 2031
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Goodday90(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2023
Parachoko:
He can't stay beyond then

He will handover to a Northerner in 2031
oh

I would have loved him to hold on forever or pass it to his son or mc oluomo
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Wahalawaha1a: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2023
Anoda one🤪,

Seeing wailers in tears dey give me one kind orgasm 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by mhmsadyq(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Look at this one that has been living under the rock since. So you didn't know most Christians voted for Peter Obi at this last presidential election? Yet he didn't win. In spite of the fact that that Muslim votes were divided by Tinubu, Atiku and Obi... Obi still could not win!

I just wonder why anyone will deny Obi was the Christian’s candidate.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by citizenY(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Christistruth03:

Very deep Wisdom

Bishop Ajayi Crowther also thought the same

Yes and the white man came with the Bible and was followed by the Royal Niger company which later sold to the crown.... And the rest is history .

Crowther could not have thought so because he was part of the process.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by seunowa(f): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2023
AFunJar:

It’s even more annoying when a Yoruba Muslim claim to be Christian but when it happens the other way round their army of fanatics will come for your head 🤦‍♀️
I don’t care if u will call me a Yoruba Muslim that is your problem. I voted Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the just concluded election. And I am happy for the decision I took.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by AFunJar: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2023
seunowa:

I don’t care if u will call me a Yoruba Muslim that is your problem. I voted Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the just concluded election. And I am happy for the decision I took.
I don’t remember quoting you o… Or even making a role call for those who voted dingBAT.
Abi you sef want to be popular on Nairaland ni🙄
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Parachoko: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Goodday90:
oh

I would have loved him to hold on forever or pass it to his son or mc oluomo
You're mistaking Nigeria for Biafla
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by samsononyilo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:

The election was rigged, Obi won, but was rigged out, stop saying nonsense, the Christians votes were divided too, in south south and south west..

Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by samsononyilo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:

The election was rigged, Obi won, but was rigged out, the Christians votes were divided too, in south south and south west..

Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by bhella10: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
AFunJar:

Do not misunderstand or perhaps it’s guilty conscience but A Fun Jar simply means a Jar filled with Fun 🙃
Whatever makes you sleep at night
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by VEHINTOLAR: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
AFunJar:

It’s even more annoying when a Yoruba Muslim claim to be Christian but when it happens the other way round their army of fanatics will come for your head 🤦‍♀️

You're still making this mistake of trying to divide Yoruba people along religious line ? You still haven't come to the realisation that the Yoruba can't be divided with religion;they are too liberal to be so divided using religion ! That was one of the many mistakes Mr Peter Obi made,especially in the south west. How on this earth did Obi think Bishop David Oyedepo, whose extended family members in Omu Aran are about 70% Muslims,would be able to influence Yoruba people of Kwara,Kogi and elsewhere to vote on the basis of religious sentiment ? It can't happen !

You can continue shouting "Yoruba Muslim' from now till eternity, you'll only later realise that Yoruba people are well above such mundane sentiment and as such will never allow it to influence their political decision.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Goodday90(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Parachoko:
You're mistaking Nigeria for Biafla
I am certainly not mistaking it for oduwa republic
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Parachoko: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Goodday90:
I am certainly not mistaking it for oduwa republic
Nigeria is not a banana republic like Biafla were any clowns like Pand0ra and Kanu will rule for life
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Dzzzz: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
long time ago in my area muslims were having their night vigil don’t know what name dey call it but let me say vigil and while I was sleeping the cleric preaching was insulting Christians..I was angry and so I stood up and picked up orange from the fridge,I would have used stone but didn’t want to injure anyone so I went down and threw it in the crowd..I could here them shouting and cursing at the person who threw it but what I realized was that the orange Hit a man who happened to be the father of the useless man that posted this article..
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Creeper: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nigerian Christians especially the Bible thumping Pentecostal ones might be worse than Muslims. Most of them are retarded extremists and zombies for pulpit pimps and their fake prophecies.

But the only difference is that they aren’t violent like the Northern Muslims. That might change in future due to how far gone and delusional in faith they’re.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Benlight: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Op, God bless you. It is unfortunate we think we are woke but have foolishly become slaves, we have eyes but can’t see, ears but can’t hear. Keep an open mind, read the message, study history and compare to the happenings now. Why would an ethnic group keep wrecking havoc in all parts of the country without being held accountable. There is so much to say but I pity those who are still foolishly thinking the agenda is not real.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by CorrectionFLuid: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
fontpro:
This guy himself is a chronic "Useful Idiot". I don know how in the era one will still be thinking of Islamisation or fulanisation. That is how some people think they can use propaganda to win election. Make una de play

Same people who think Nigeria can never be islamised are same people who think Gbadebo wants to give Lagos to the Igbos.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Samunique(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:

First of all, you're not a Christian, why denying your faith and pretending to be what you're not

Secondly, you must be naive and too dull to have believed that 2023 Presidential election is a reflection of the true statistics of the of Christians and Muslims populations in Nigeria.

So to you, it's only Muslims that voted Tinubu and Atiku ?

What about the states Tinubu (Atiku) won that are Christian states ?

Are Rivers, Benue, Ondo, Ekiti, Bayelsa,Akwa Ibom etc

Apart from the above states, what about the other minority Christians in the far north, how did you know some didn't vote Tinubu and Atiku ?

If you insist that 2023 Presidential election is a reflection of the true statistics for religious populations in Nigeria, pls try to do the maths, Add Tinubu 8.7 millions vote to that of Atiku which is not up to 16 millions, can we now agree that the population of Muslims is not up to 20 millions in Nigeria ??......... This your dumb logic is a reflection of your religious bigotry, and I can bet that you're a Muslim, and dull one for that matter !!!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Shevchenkko: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Parachoko:
Who's the "we"? You better talk for yourself alone Goodday90

I'm a Christian and I voted for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He's by far the best among the major candidates and I have no regret voting for him.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
He's the best because he is a drug man like you.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Shevchenkko: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Parachoko:
Who's the "we"? You better talk for yourself alone Goodday90

I'm a Christian and I voted for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He's by far the best among the major candidates and I have no regret voting for him.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
This crack head thinks he can deceive people. Headslamer claiming to be a christian
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Ayodeoba: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Goodday90:
its not you Muslims fault at all
I blame woke Christians who were deceived by Muslims with the “religion don’t matter” lies
We will be here to count scores,no be Nigeria again?
you will continue to fail if you think you can divide the Yoruba’s with religion! Show us what you have done, if you do well to deserve our votes we will vote for you.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by GreyLaw(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
The problem with the article is that it rightly makes some good points, but at the end, the author is just amgry that Peter Obi lost.

Obi lost because he divided the opposition to try to be president...and he did so along religious lines.

Plus, we got into the APC mess because christians under PDP were heartily taking part in corruption and not being the light under PDP governance, and CAN was for the large part quiet. After all, it was under a christian government that a plane carrying millions of dollars was caught in South Africa, and it belonged to a high ranking PFN member.

When christians mess up, God deals with us.

Too bad we got APC in return. 8 years of mess, and in a way OP is wrong. These past years prove that Muslims in Nigeria can be as venal as christians self. (Infact , the only religion in Nigeria is corruption and mammon really).

But Sanwo Olu divided people along religious and tribalism lines and still won?

Stop telling yourself lies. Obi clearly said "don't vote for me because of my tribe or religion, vite for me because I am competent (paraphrased)". This is the truth. But you people hate Obi and find every way to tell lies about him. What a shame.

Aren't you happy Tinubu won? You people keep voting kleptomaniacs to power without thinking about the consequences. Good luck with that.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Ayodeoba: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
seunowa:

thank you madam! Pls don’t let these children of hate to put hate in our midst through religion. Omoluabi ni wa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Chibuzoc(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
I get your points op but the truth remains that the only way for the indigenous people to thrive is to dismember Nigeria.

I give you some hints.
1 Before the amalgamation of Northern and Southern protectorate the north made it clear that to join Nigeria, the don't need influence from the south.
2 the jihadist already had the intention of dipping the Koran into the Atlantic Ocean and occupying the government would make it easier to dip the Koran hence the agreement was to take higher %age of the federal seat (north has more states and lga with population) while the east and west battles the south.
3. The British applied direct (south) and indirect (north) rule.

Summary, the disintegration of Nigeria is inevitable.
Re: Nigerian Christians Are 'useful Idiots'. by Parachoko: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Shevchenkko:
This crack head thinks he can deceive people. Headslamer claiming to be a christian
Keep on crying in pains because of my comment, is your cup of tea

It won't change the fact that millions of Christians like me all over Nigeria voted for Asiwaju

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paedophiles Invade Lagos / School Fees In Federal And State Universities In Nigeria / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian, Daily Trust Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.